The luggage

I wonder if Williams was coming to the trailer park to pick up the rummage sale stuff. Williams must have been in the area or he wouldn't have been the one to say he reported the suitcase missing.

I was reading (Caylee case) from an expert. It was about when parents kill, but interesting about men vs women and disposal of a body.
That a woman usually will bag up a child like a womb (bag, suitcase) and put it in or around water (like in a womb)
Men dump or bury children miles away.
I am wondering now if a woman is involved also???

http://www.slate.com/id/2063086/

Huckaby has lived there, too, for a year with her grandparents Clifford Lane and Connie Lawless, after having moved up from Southern California, she said.

It’s a huge suitcase, 28-year-old Melissa Huckaby said in a phone interview today, waterproof, charcoal-trimmed and has an Eddie Bauer logo on the front.

from same link I posted above

"Huckaby teaches Sunday school at Clover Road Baptist Church, her grandfather’s church just down the street from the mobile home park. She spruces up the church classroom every few months, she said, and had packed up in the suitcase with everything she needed to re-do the room that day."

(another quote from above link. WOW! JUST WOW!!!)

this changes things up quite a bit!!!!
eta: it explains why, when the suitcase was found they called in the fbi and searchers right away as it seems LE knew it was missing??????

She's also quite the little felon. Apparently, according to published accounts.

Sandra went missing on March 27, the same day and in the same late-afternoon hour that Huckaby said the black suitcase disappeared from her driveway.

“There’s been a lot of speculation on the news about what happened to my suitcase,” she said today. “It’s not my grandfather’s. It’s mine, and someone took it.”

this also explains why fred said "she" when talking about the suitcase "full of stuff" being taken!

...but denies it is her. Should take but a moment for LE to find out. And she's been in the hospital for days with internal bleeding...SPECULATION ALERT: from an injury?

This is WILD to say the least! I can't wait for the presser!!! (especially with considering passionflower's post above about suitcase/water=woman)

Sandra had come over earlier and asked to play with her 5-year-old daughter, Huckaby said. But Huckaby didn’t want her daughter to play because she had to pick up her toys. So Sandra left for another friend’s house. Eighteen seconds of surveillance footage that shows Sandra playfully skipping by her family’s home show her on her way back to Huckaby’s home after leaving that other friend’s house, Huckaby said.
http://www.tracypress.com/pages/ful...get=push&instance=home_news_lead_story&open=&

Put me down for a WOW! JUST WOW!!! at every revelation from here on in.

this changes things up quite a bit!!!!
eta: it explains why, when the suitcase was found they called in the fbi and searchers right away as it seems LE knew it was missing??????

I agree.

Although if this is all true - esp. about notifying police - when Sheneman was asked if they knew to whom the suitcase belonged, why did he say no?

Also, during a massive frantic search for a missing little girl - if a cop came up and asked me if I noticed anything unusual, if this is the time I would choose to tell them about my missing suitcase. Especially if the police are saying it's a missing persons case. What? Did she think maybe Sandra stole it to pack for running away? (That was sarcasm.)

ETA: And if it was a HUGE suitcase, as Melissa says, it seems it would be hard to pull out of the driveway and not see it.

And then, if they knew the suitcase had been STOLEN from Spc. 57, why did they URGENTLY rush to search the home into the middle of the night. If it had been stolen, the direct connection to those places had been "broken", so to speak.

I don't know what to think any more...

Okay, they all are relatives, friends and go to the same church...........what the heck!
Rap sheets, and a little girl murdered...........
Is there a group involved???
Very strange indeed!

Okay, they all are relatives, friends and go to the same church...........what the heck!
Rap sheets, and a little girl murdered...........
Is there a group involved???
Very strange indeed!

Indeed it is very strange - and I am remembering the unwell inferior eater of souls and am remembering the female signifier (d).

Sending over this message from the FOX40 live blog tonight; (UNconfirmed/NOT verified)
6:51 [Comment From Jimmy]
Just a comment from something I was told by a family member which I haven't heard reported yet. Huckaby texted Sandras Mom after Sandra disappeared to tell her about the missing luggage, the text message was turned over to Tracy PD.

Again, IDK how factual this is...

Well, now that we know that Melissa Huckaby has been charcge with the murder, my question is:

Why did Melissa pack Sandra up in an expensive, waterproof peice of luggage? Wouldn't she have wanted the body to be less protected in that dirty pond, so as to decompose and eliminate more evidence?

What was Melissa doing with such a nice suitcase, anyway? She had trouble keeping a job, wasn't getting her child support, had to live with family. Did she steal it? Did she have a reason for needing a waterproof
suitcase? Had she used it to restrain or conceal a drugged child in the past?

Could she have put the body in the pond in the waterproof suitcase in order to conceal it for a short time, hoping to retrieve it when the cops were thru searching the MHP resident's homes for some perverted purpose? Was that why Fred W. was seen out there...was he looking for the suitcase?

If this is somehow connected to the *advertiser censored* community, could she/they have made money selling a child's dead body to some freak pervert movie-maker?

Susan

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
uncommongrackle
Back