The message on the door

Status
Not open for further replies.
BBM I'm certainly not an expert on these things, but I don't think narcissists committing suicide is a common thing. Maybe someone who (unfortunately) has information on this can weigh in on that presumption of mine.

We have zero evidence that JS has ever tried to commit suicide and frankly I agree with you that is an extremely far fetched idea to begin with.

Covering a murder to look like suicide or embelishing a murder to make it look like someone other than JONAH did it. This is still my top theory and the reason being is the tying up. PROVE to me this woman KNEW how to tie herself up like that... even if you can show me a website that she went to and learned it that night...or that her and JS had this kind of sex... but they need to back this up.... or suicide does NOT WASH.

I agree with a lot of what you said. However, the message (to me) makes it look like someone other than Jonah, since I think the "he' is Jonah (unless the message is just truly meaningless) and Jonah wouldn't refer to himself in the third person anymore than Rebecca would. However, I think the bindings could indicate someone WAS trying to make it look like Jonah, Adam (since he is the only other male around), or a random maniac (although we don't have enough information to indicate that one way or the other). Maybe any staging was done so that it definitely looked like a male did this?

I remember reading that JS older son was not there, as he was at chess camp. However, GS was still in town Monday morning. Unclear what time she left town on Monday morning.......I would be surprised if a teen was scheduled for a 6 am flight, as most teens want to sleep in. And why would MS be up at 430-5 am to ride along with JS /GS to the airport, as you have to be there 90 min pre flight - unless private plane then could show up at a bit later.

I've always thought the message had sarcastic overtones. So, that would point towards DS team vs. AS if acted alone to hurt JS vs. Hired hit by Big Pharm vs. JS - if he wanted to throw everyone off and play the pity card. Even works, if RZ upset that the family blaming her for MS death and its suicide - although its really looking like murder these days..... JS packing clothes Monday night then lack of communication to RZ on Tuesday suggesting anger, Woman seen at manson at 10 pm, Twin sister text at 10:45 pm - she just wanted to see if RZ around..., Woman screaming for help at 11:30 PM, JS "missing" midnight call -deleted!, RZ found naked/ bound with sailor knots, AS TEXT(rather than call) to JS re "suicide", JS lack of reaction to text -does not call AS stat or return home, JS/DS air-tight alibies were based on their word, not LE checking out their actions/cell pings, ED MD false belief regarding MS accident during that week. You tie it all togather - looks like murder.

Shame on the LE. RZ family /attorney should demand to be present when any cell phone examination performed. In the mean time, cell should be in 3rd party to prevent further loss of evidence. The LE closed the case, so no need to keep the cell. In addition, RZ computer, clothing, etc should be returned to the family immediately.

Snipped Quote: "http://www.websleuths.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=18983"

Great find Deana82437 regarding JS signature (right under out nose):
----------------------------------------------------------------------------

JS writes in block letters! He has a unique signature - its not common to sign in block letters. The A is different. S is not defined.

So, door message in block letters. Wonder what the A in SAVE(D) looked like? Not to mention the S, H.

Coincidence or not.........

Great find Deana82437 regarding JS signature (right under out nose):
----------------------------------------------------------------------------

JS writes in block letters! He has a unique signature - its not common to sign in block letters. The A is different. S is not defined.

So, door message in block letters. Wonder what the A in SAVE(D) looked like? Not to mention the S, H.

Coincidence or not.........
I'm no expert. lol The first thought that came to my mind was he doesn't like to commit.

I have always thought that the reason the door was painted over was because someone would recognize the letters, the style, etc and maybe there were additional finger prints on the door that needed to be covered up.

Anyways the signature shown on the medicis.com is a very important signature.
Here are the rare "caps" we have been looking for.

Yes.... but I offer that... if someone with half a brain wanted to "cover" the murder up..

It would be someone with knowledge of how RZ spoke... and that she was a painter... I really like the point that someone made...

Why be cryptic....????

I have to agreee that in RZ's mind... she did try to save Max.. and no one is trying to save her in her pain.....? that does fit suicide.... but to suddenly react in this manner...not just because of Max's death but also because JS is rejecting her and ending the relationship.... her world is essentially over...

LE is so incompetent NOT to have found out exactly what "the message said" if there was one.

The scene strikes me as "very male".... it is setup like a male would kill themselves.. not a woman.... and the note... someone close to her that knows why she might have wanted to kill herself... but did she? In my mind the scene is staged by someone very close to her... and the likeliest person to have had the most intense feelings and could have killed her is JS ... AND the person that knew her best that could "stage" this murder to look like suicide... althought in a "male" way... is JS.....

Yes.... but I offer that... if someone with half a brain wanted to "cover" the murder up..

It would be someone with knowledge of how RZ spoke... and that she was a painter... I really like the point that someone made...

Why be cryptic....????

I have to agreee that in RZ's mind... she did try to save Max.. and no one is trying to save her in her pain.....? that does fit suicide.... but to suddenly react in this manner...not just because of Max's death but also because JS is rejecting her and ending the relationship.... her world is essentially over...

LE is so incompetent NOT to have found out exactly what "the message said" if there was one.

The scene strikes me as "very male".... it is setup like a male would kill themselves.. not a woman.... and the note... someone close to her that knows why she might have wanted to kill herself... but did she? In my mind the scene is staged by someone very close to her... and the likeliest person to have had the most intense feelings and could have killed her is JS ... AND the person that knew her best that could "stage" this murder to look like suicide... althought in a "male" way... is JS.....
I read on another site that Rebecca didn't do much painting; her friend has said that she preferred to draw and sketch, and she also used pastels. FWIW.

I thought the message had not been painted over.... just the photo had been photoshopped to hide the message...

Please.... please tell me that they did not actually paint over the door! Why? That is destroying evidence....

I read on another site that Rebecca didn't do much painting; her friend has said that she preferred to draw and sketch, and she also used pastels. FWIW.
So why not use your sketchpad to write a note and tack it to the door? Out of character for her?

I thought the message had not been painted over.... just the photo had been photoshopped to hide the message...

Please.... please tell me that they did not actually paint over the door! Why? That is destroying evidence....

Hmmmm, but they would refuse to give the family her phone. 1+1 = ???:waitasec:

That isn't really a "signature", it's printed.

I haven't caught up reading yet, but, I am sure that the message on the door was written in UpperCase letters - same way JS signature....:waitasec:

Yep he's really an insecure dude. The "J" looks so much like an umbrella that it looks like the one in the Travellers Ins ads!

He is not a grounded person at all. Or he is flighty at the very least.
He is determined minded individual though. He uses a lot of pressure, I bet it would have left a mark on the pages underneath, also. This can be a forceful individual, as well.

Yet, he is not particularly good on the follow through. Leaves things unfinished or is prone to mistakes because he is in a hurry. But, at the same time, he used an inordinate amount of spacing between letters which means he was really thinking about what he was signing before he signed it.

That's about it unless there is anything specific to K's and H's I need to brush up on.

I have always thought that the reason the door was painted over was because someone would recognize the letters, the style, etc and maybe there were additional finger prints on the door that needed to be covered up.

Anyways the signature shown on the medicis.com is a very important signature.
Here are the rare "caps" we have been looking for.

Wow! THis has me thinking now...

If JS killed Rebecca surely he is smart enough NOT to use his own style of signature...

Who knows JS well enough to KNOW his style printing? Who would want JS to be blamed, had Rebeccas case turned out to be declared a murder? Who might be madder than a hadder at JS?

Yep he's really an insecure dude. The "J" looks so much like an umbrella that it looks like the one in the Travellers Ins ads!

He is not a grounded person at all. Or he is flighty at the very least.
He is determined minded individual though. He uses a lot of pressure, I bet it would have left a mark on the pages underneath, also. This can be a forceful individual, as well.

Yet, he is not particularly good on the follow through. Leaves things unfinished or is prone to mistakes because he is in a hurry. But, at the same time, he used an inordinate amount of spacing between letters which means he was really thinking about what he was signing before he signed it.

That's about it unless there is anything specific to K's and H's I need to brush up on.

Thank you

Maybe it is just me, but that "S" leaves me feeling a little uneasy or feeling queasy since it barely has any curves to it.

Wow! THis has me thinking now...

If JS killed Rebecca surely he is smart enough NOT to use his own style of signature...

Who knows JS well enough to KNOW his style printing? Who would want JS to be blamed, had Rebeccas case turned out to be declared a murder? Who might be madder than a hadder at JS?

What I was thinking.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member