The message on the door

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you

Maybe it is just me, but that "S" leaves me feeling a little uneasy or feeling queasy since it barely has any curves to it.

Yes, it has a definite serpent-like look to it, doesn't it.

I am reading over the thoughts about the door. Door to what room?
And if there was something written on it when LE arrived, would they not have taken it down off it's hinges and taken it in for analysis? Or am I off in TV style forensics here?
Not just so that it can be tested, but so that something like it being painted over would not be an option.

And if there was something written on it when LE arrived, would they not have taken it down off it's hinges and taken it in for analysis? Or am I off in TV style forensics here?
Not just so that it can be tested, but so that something like it being painted over would not be an option.

According to video on the day of the crime, it appeared that either a large mirror or painting was carried out by LE. I'm not sure anyone on WS thought that item was as large as a door but perhaps it was. The fact is that supposedly the door was painted over and has been lost forever. The photo shown at the PC indicated the door whited out with Photoshop. We have only had reports of what the door may have said and the type of writing it was with black paint. It was the door to the room where Rebecca was found hung over the balcony.

What I was thinking.

Since we have no idea what the message on the door looks like, we don't know if it resembles JS's signature in block letters or not.

According to video on the day of the crime, it appeared that either a large mirror or painting was carried out by LE. I'm not sure anyone on WS thought that item was as large as a door but perhaps it was. The fact is that supposedly the door was painted over and has been lost forever. The photo shown at the PC indicated the door whited out with Photoshop. We have only had reports of what the door may have said and the type of writing it was with black paint. It was the door to the room where Rebecca was found hung over the balcony.

Yes, I seem to recall from reading articles at the time, that she was found hanged over the balcony.
Which begs the question then, why does FOX or whichever news outlet posted them, have these photoshopped pictures of a nude body on the grass?

She was not merely cut loose to drop to the ground below. And once she was discovered by authorities, the body would have been in attendance at all times, surrounded by techs, crime scene photographers, detectives, etc.

I looked at them very carefully as posted on the thread, and they do not appear legitimate. I am going back over there now to read what that forum has to say about them.

Yes, I seem to recall from reading articles at the time, that she was found hanged over the balcony.
Which begs the question then, why does FOX or whichever news outlet posted them, have these photoshopped pictures of a nude body on the grass?

She was not merely cut loose to drop to the ground below. And once she was discovered by authorities, the body would have been in attendance at all times, surrounded by techs, crime scene photographers, detectives, etc.
I looked at them very carefully as posted on the thread, and they do not appear legitimate. I am going back over there now to read what that forum has to say about them.

Houndstooth, I, too, always thought that very curious. In the helicopter overhead shot, you see Rebecca (poor thing!) laying alone with no one around her. All you can see close by is a first responders medical bag. Thank you for mentioning that as I always thought that very strange indeed. I will say that it was a local news channel helicopter so I don't believe it was a fabricated video. Rebecca also lay there uncovered for over 12 hours and it took the medical examiner many, many hours to get there. LE also had to obtain legal entry (search warrant) to the premises which also took time.

I wish that I could share your confidence on what local or national media will or will not do as regards fabricating of certain aspects of stories, and PHOTOS most assuredly. I have been away from this forum for the last year looking into the media's utilization of the latest advances in REAL TIME VIDEO manipulation software. Now don't that give you pause? And on the not so nefarious end but just down right unethical, the use of tweaking photos for maximum 'shock' value as that is what they think sells news.
A story must be gored up, if it bleeds, it leads and on a slow news day, an entirely fabricated car accident or small plane crash can be ginned up at the press of a few computer keys. That is what we are up against in these times of dwindling ad revenue and the dim view that ad agencies have of the intellect and appeal of the American public. The lines are blurred to a degree where the National Enquirer or Weekly World News is about on par with the MSM.

I am afraid that this has also come to bear on stories of missing people and celebrity stories as well. We are told that many thousands of people go "missing" every year in this country. Are they really? Are they not being reported? Is this just an estimate?
How come we don't have thousands of cases added here then? It is something I am trying to sort out in my own mind.

Hound - here's the thing: in the News 8 helicopter footage, the balcony doors are closed (News 8 says the footage was captured @ approximately 4:45 p.m. July 13).

Yet, the San Diego Sheriff's Department insists that the balcony doors were open the entire time.

I have always thought that the reason the door was painted over was because someone would recognize the letters, the style, etc and maybe there were additional finger prints on the door that needed to be covered up.

Anyways the signature shown on the medicis.com is a very important signature.
Here are the rare "caps" we have been looking for.

YES! I sure hope that LE is looking at these. Since none of us have seen the writing on the door and only what was printed in the AR, simply based on the description, it sure seems like a fit doesn't it?

Only a narcissist would write a message on the door in their own handwriting. If LE thought it was Rebecca's handwriting in their neat and tidy suicide story, they would not even think to check anyone else's handwriting...just like they never followed up on the voicemail message left for Rebecca.

Those photos are not fake. She was cut down and put on the ground by AS, brother of JS. After that her body was left laying there for hours. Her body was not in attendance the whole time and it was not surrounded by techs, crime scene photographers or detectives. ME didn't even arrive on the scene until hours and hours later.

Hound - here's the thing: in the News 8 helicopter footage, the balcony doors are closed (News 8 says the footage was captured @ approximately 4:45 p.m. July 13).

Yet, the San Diego Sheriff's Department insists that the balcony doors were open the entire time.

Well who to believe here then? I guess I am going to go with LE.
And I am going to say that this video was taken at a DIFFERENT time subsequent to the body having been moved. At a time when the balcony doors were closed an a body photoshopped into the scene. If you zoom out to 200% and 400% the photos can be more readily identified as having a bit more doctoring done than just "blurring" for the sensibilities of the viewers.
As if they care since they are ostensibly showing a 'nude dead body' for heaven's sake. How many lines does that cross? I can't recall another case where that has happened, can you?

It is possible then that LE knows they did so with their blessing. Especially if they are wanting to project the image this was NOT a crime scene.
Do you see any evidence it was being treated as a crime scene as PHOTOGRAPHED? Yeah, me neither.

You know, I really am not certain that the door ever was taken in to evidence. There is the picture frame/mirror/??? that was taken out that day, the three legged table, the carpet roll. Was the door ever removed? Maybe it wasn't?

Those photos are not fake. She was cut down and put on the ground by AS, brother of JS. After that her body was left laying there for hours. Her body was not in attendance the whole time and it was not surrounded by techs, crime scene photographers or detectives. ME didn't even arrive on the scene until hours and hours later.

That makes no sense at all to me.

And I am going to say that this video was taken at a DIFFERENT time subsequent to the body having been moved. At a time when the balcony doors were closed an a body photoshopped into the scene. If you zoom out to 200% and 400% the photos can be more readily identified as having a bit more doctoring done than just "blurring" for the sensibilities of the viewers.
As if they care since they are ostensibly showing a 'nude dead body' for heaven's sake. How many lines does that cross? I can't recall another case where that has happened, can you?

It is possible then that LE knows they did so with their blessing. Especially if they are wanting to project the image this was NOT a crime scene.
Do you see any evidence it was being treated as a crime scene as PHOTOGRAPHED? Yeah, me neither.

Houndstooth if you read the autopsy report, Rebecca's body was still on the ground, in the open at 8 pm. This is the reason we are questioning events on the balcony and with the doors on the balcony.

I think LE has been trying to do a CYA by claiming the balcony doors were open the entire time (when they clearly were not), because the crime scene was admittedly contaminated by an LE officer - who stepped onto the balcony & destroyed footprint/shoe print evidence before the crime scene was processed.

There are LE photos that show one door open or both doors open, so I am not sure going with LE is going to get you anywhere regarding the position of the doors. During the press conference LE claimed the doors were open. Then later on LE claimed one door was open while the other was bolted into the floor. The photos take by LE show it both ways. THey have a photo with one door open and a photo with both doors open. The helicopter footage shows both doors closed.

Houndstooth if you read the autopsy report, Rebecca's body was still on the ground, in the open at 8 pm. This is the reason we are questioning events on the balcony and with the doors on the balcony.

AND according to the AR, the ME arrived at 7:15 pm and the guest bedroom had NOT been processed yet by LE.

I think LE has been trying to do a CYA by claiming the balcony doors were open the entire time (when they clearly were not), because the crime scene was admittedly contaminated by an LE officer - who stepped onto the balcony & destroyed footprint/shoe print evidence before the crime scene was processed.

Allegedly contaminated by a LEO. I am not at all sure I believe that any longer. Not unless these officers are put out there untrained, no police academy.

AND according to the AR, the ME arrived at 7:15 pm and the guest bedroom had NOT been processed yet by LE.

Yes, hence the statement by the ME, that they didn't actually examine the rope binding on the bed, but 'looked in to the room' and were satisfied.:waitasec:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
B_Hazey