The ninth member

I'm finally caught up now - thanks! Do we know how long GE worked there?

And, is AE the same as AE, Jr.? Cus. an AE (no Jr.) had 2 restraining orders filed against him by 2 different women.

Not sure how long GE was there.

Definitely two AEs -- Sr is deceased and has had probate records. Jr. is the one who was annulled from GE and her child PT.

Not sure how long GE was there.

Definitely two AEs -- Sr is deceased and has had probate records. Jr. is the one who was annulled from GE and her child PT.

Are you seeing the annulment on the Escambia Clerk site? All I see is a divorce?

It's an annullment - due to the child....

Sorry for being so dense, but how is it an annulment cuz of the child? And, where are you guys seeing the child's name?

TIA!:)

I find it interesting that this person was held in such high regard with such a "soiled" past.

"soiled past" is all relative my friend:)

You know, "birds of a feather flock together"

I see similarities in character from many of the people involved. I don't want to disrespect the victims or their immediate family, but I see fraud,restraining orders,dui,lawsuits,etc on all sides. This is unusual to me because when I pull my own name up on the Public records all I see is a mortgage transaction and a parking ticket.

What I am trying to say is that GME's past may not have been a concern to them. They probably knew. I don't think you can have a past like that and act like Mary Poppins. Again, JMO

pibw,

You read my mind!

As I look at the records on pretty much *anyone* involved in this thing (and then people involved with people involved, i.e. ex-spouses and business associates) I have yet to come up with a person who does not seem to have page after page of NODs, DUIs, felony arrest/convictions, strings of major traffic tickets (four to ten a year for a decade), civil suits, companies that have been created, folded, gone stale, but still has activity at that address, etc.

I was thinking what a boring and weird life I must have led, because after living in Florida most of my life, if you scan me you will see that I took about a mortgage, and then fifteen years later, it was paid off. That's the total.

I'd like to believe that the situation is the same or nearly so for most people, in fact, it HAS to be the case, or else the system just couldn't take it. What I see is the ugly face of a system that does not know how or care to try to actually change behavior, and therefore we see recidivism and evidence of criminality that must be shocking in it's breadth since we are only seeing evidence of the documented times that someone actually got caught and brought to task, which seems likely to be maybe one time in ten, or one time in a hundred that the type of bad deed is actually done.

My instinct is to want to clamp down HARD on even the more minor offenses, but that are still classified as felonies. There was one person who had a string of bad check writing and forgery so long that my eyes glazed over just trying to scan it.

Anyway, I feel like I need a shower after looking these people up, or in the case of Stallworth, reading his Myspace posturing, or listening to his violent misogynist rap. People can believe what they want to believe, and I'm sure the face that dude showed *some* people, sometimes, was nice, but it's clear to me that he and his band of like-minded hang-out thugs had criminality deep in them, and he did the dirty deeds, and he WANTED to be seen as a tough and a bad man... well, he is there now. Let's see how he likes 20-30 years behind bars.

Oh, and as to how hard he had it, and what a poor guy he was -- hey, as a staff sergeant with separate rations, and even deployment pay since he supposedly was overseas so much, I'm sorry, but if he had put the gold rims and the other accoutrement on hold, and just paid his bills, he could have got by. This crap about 'no opportunity' leading to crime is CRAP -- what leads to crime is having greed that outsizes your willingness to work and save and have discipline. There are a ton of jobs out there for people who want to work hard -- roofing, yard care, retail, gas station, mechanic, construction, house paining, etc. People just think it is beneath them in the culture they run with where it is all about looking like you are a mack daddy, and not having to do anything for your money.

pibw,

You read my mind!

As I look at the records on pretty much *anyone* involved in this thing (and then people involved with people involved) I have yet to come up with a person who does not seem to have page after page of NODs, DUIs, felony arrest/convictions, strings of major traffic tickets (four to ten a year for a decade), civil suits, companies that have been created, folded, gone stale, but still has activity at that address, etc.

I was thinking what a boring and weird life I must have led, because after living in Florida most of my life, if you scan me you will see that I took about a mortgage, and then fifteen years later, it was paid off. That's the total.

I'd like to believe that the situation is the same or nearly so for most people, in fact, it HAS to be the case, or else the system just couldn't take it. What I see is the ugly face of a system that does not know how or care to try to actually change behavior, and therefore we see recidivism and evidence of criminality that must be shocking in it's breadth since we are only seeing evidence of the documented times that someone actually got caught and brought to task, which seems likely to be maybe one time in ten, or one time in a hundred that the type of bad deed is actually done.

My instinct is to want to clamp down HARD on even the more minor offenses, but that are still classified as felonies. There was one person who had a string of bad check writing and forgery so long that my eyes glazed over just trying to scan it.

Anyway, I feel like I need a shower after looking these people up, or in the case of Stallworth, reading his Myspace posturing, or listening to his violent misogynist rap. People can believe what they want to believe, and I'm sure the face that dude showed *some* people, sometimes, was nice, but it's clear to me that he and his band of like-minded hang-out thugs had criminality deep in them, and he did the dirty deeds, and he WANTED to be seen as a tough and a bad man... well, he is there now. Let's see how he likes 20-30 years behind bars.

I also ran myself through checks - a couple of mortgages, a divorce - nothing else. So I ran most of the people I know (as in family and friends) - I found mortgages and traffic tickets, a couple of divorces - no restraining orders, no violence, no fleeing from a police officer, no drug offenses, no MURDER.......
you're right - about every adult involved in this has numerous entries. Guess that was their norm. IMO - I'd rather be boring.

Oh, and as to how hard he had it, and what a poor guy he was -- hey, as a staff sergeant with separate rations, and even deployment pay since he supposedly was overseas so much, I'm sorry, but if he had put the gold rims and the other accoutrement on hold, and just paid his bills, he could have got by. This crap about 'no opportunity' leading to crime is CRAP -- what leads to crime is having greed that outsizes your willingness to work and save and have discipline. There are a ton of jobs out there for people who want to work hard -- roofing, yard care, retail, gas station, mechanic, construction, house paining, etc. People just think it is beneath them in the culture they run with where it is all about looking like you are a mack daddy, and not having to do anything for your money.

snipped by me -
IMO, this is a major problem in society today, all races, all classes - some won't do the menial work if they can stay home and collect money from the people who do work - some won't work if they can't make 100grand a year - some work, but spend money on playthings and wants first and worry about needs, necessities later. Why is our economy so bad? Look at the lifestyles of these people and others - buying houses they can't afford - getting finances any way they can - not worrying whether or not they can afford it or the fact they have a home valued at x dollars less than they financed......
Of course these people were playing a game -
Can you tell what MY degree is in???? :rolleyes:

One more thing on Stallworth, (the reason I am being such a hard *advertiser censored** on him is because I was also an NCO, and also in the Air Force) in his comments to several buddies Myspace pages, he was clearly bucking an assignment to Luke, AFB AZ. He tried and was successful at avoiding this reassignment, so he could stay close to his 'homies' and his local hangouts. Part of the value of joining the service, IMHO, is in developing an independent life, some self-discipline, and if you joined because you were in bad circles, a chance to break free from that vicious cycle and see another (hopefully more positive) part of the world.

I can only wonder what would have happened had he taken his assignment like a big boy, sucked it up, buckled down to his duties and advanced training, and basically manned up and got his life in order.

Too late now, but I'll be D*MNED if he can truthfully say he is where he is because of lack of opportunities presented to him. He had a lot more than "three hots and a cot", he had educational and travel opportunity, chance to become a leader, to cross train to a preferred field, and a host of other support services to make him able to grow and become a real man, and not be used by some punk cracker maniac by being one of his minions with a 12 gauge scattergun during a home invasion of people that, regardless of what they may have ever done, clearly did not deserve senseless execution in their home, in front of their children.

http://www.mybaseguide.com/air-force/luke-afb/services.aspx

Hi PRO ...Sounds like you've done a fantastic job with the DATABASE !!! IMO, you've been appointed "Resident Expert Pro" Thanks for sharing your hard work.

In wandering the canyons of the clerk, I found the repeating link.
I'd forgotten that one from early threads. You're right about the lack of attention. The silence and the record seems to be speaking loudly.

So sad ... how the webs is sometimes woven, and how low one can go in seeking to gain a disolving quick hit or two.

I'm glad I didn't take the same bus.

So - how do ya all feel about the perps charges being dropped to 2nd degree????

So - how do ya all feel about the perps charges being dropped to 2nd degree????

I am not a lawyer, but it looks like it is part of some kind of strategy. According the article from the the Miami Herald...

Prosecutors will ask a grand jury to indict seven men for first-degree murder in the home-invasion slayings of a wealthy Panhandle Couple, a move that could allow them to seek the death penalty, a state attorney said Thursday.

Snip

Gonzalez's father, Leonard Patrick Gonzalez, 56, appeared in court with his attorney, Tony Henderson. Henderson entered a not guilty plea for Gonzalez to the four charges he currently faces: two counts of second degree murder and two counts of home invasion with a firearm. Henderson said the elder Gonzalez will return to court in a week to respond to the new charges that will likely be brought after the grand jury meets.

http://www.miamiherald.com/news/florida/AP/story/1173714.html

So, let's wait until we see the charges after the grand jury meets.

Newseweek has confirmed that Henry (Cab) Tice is under investigation for a related crime in Alabama:

Det. Larry Dearing confirmed to NEWSWEEK that Tice is under investigation for allegedly smuggling 23 vehicles worth $61,000 to buyers in Mexico (though he has not been charged).

http://www.newsweek.com/id/210663/

Now that Henry Tice is officially under police investigation, we have a green light to discuss him. Do you believe that Tice is the 9th person?

(BTW, there is probably a 10th person, because I strongly doubt that Tice was the guy who was supposed to disable the security system).

Newseweek has confirmed that Henry (Cab) Tice is under investigation for a related crime in Alabama:

Det. Larry Dearing confirmed to NEWSWEEK that Tice is under investigation for allegedly smuggling 23 vehicles worth $61,000 to buyers in Mexico (though he has not been charged).

Now that Henry Tice is officially under police investigation, we have a green light to discuss him. Do you believe that Tice is the 9th person?

(BTW, there is probably a 10th person, because I strongly doubt that Tice was the guy who was supposed to disable the security system).

Tice might me 9th but I have a gut feeling the number is gonna go way higher then 10 in this very complex case.:eek:

I'm sure Tice knows a lot - but my feeling is he has been used. I'm not saying he's a great guy - he obviously isn't - so it's really hard to feel any compassion for him.
I don't know what number Tice is in this - but I imagine the numbers are gonna go REAL high.........I don't think Tice is at the top of the totem pole.

...I don't think Tice is at the top of the totem pole.
Maybe it's a government conspiracy like Iran-Contra. :behindbar

Maybe the government has been running drugs and cars through Mexico to pay for Iraq....or the bailout....or heathcare....or saving turtles. :bud:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MeanBean
Back