The ninth member

Good to "see" you Lexus!!!!!! I'll look for it on the internet.

You too, Linda! :) ..Tice was just arrested, not sure what his exact charge is yet though.

Tice arrested for Grand Larceny. http://ricksblog.biz

Pensacola, Fla–The Escambia County Sheriff’s Office has arrested Henry Cabell Tice, 61, on warrant. Tice faces one count of Grand Theft over $10,000 related to financial dealings with Byrd Billings’ business Worldco Financial Services. These charges are related to a criminal investigation initiated in May of 2008.

The fact that he's being charged with only 1 count surprises me. What really surprises me though is that he's been under investigation since May of 08, and he's just now being arrested.

I started a new thread.

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=87494"]H.C. Tice - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

Remember what I said about the real kingpin - before it was deleted?

In addition, Tice confirmed his involvement with the Mexican mafia, the sheriff's office said.

Yep.

Someone who might fit that description is known to have been pals with ALL of the main characters. I posted his initials earlier.

Remember what I said about the real kingpin - before it was deleted?

In addition, Tice confirmed his involvement with the Mexican mafia, the sheriff's office said.

Yep.

Someone who might fit that description is known to have been pals with ALL of the main characters. I posted his initials earlier.

DDP -- I'm trying to work on that one. Do you have any links to share?

I really can't post anything - not until the media does :(

Now that he's admitted to be connected to the Mexican mafia, what are his chances of living much longer?

But Sheriff David Morgan says Tice continues to be a person of interest in that case, adding that the used car dealer admits he owed the Mexican mafia 50 thousand dollars and that he had a father/son relationship with Billings murder suspect Leonard Patrick Gonzalez, Jr.

The money from the drug busts that occurred in September, after Alfred Garza was murdered?

It sounds like someone decided Alfred couldn't be trusted. . .

So - how do ya all feel about the perps charges being dropped to 2nd degree????

I DO NOT understand when this was planned and REHEARSED!
The only hing I am thinking is that they are squeeling on everyone and made a plea deal as a group to save their azzes. It should be MURDER 1, 2 counts.........DP atleast for shooter. IMO

I DO NOT understand when this was planned and REHEARSED!
The only hing I am thinking is that they are squeeling on everyone and made a plea deal as a group to save their azzes. It should be MURDER 1, 2 counts.........DP atleast for shooter. IMO

In Florida the State has to go to the grand jury for 1st degree murder. They can't leave a murder count open forever. I think the SAO will be ask the grand jury for 1st degree. Felony murder would probably be the easier charge to prove, and the state could still seek the death penalty if they wanted.

In Florida the State has to go to the grand jury for 1st degree murder. They can't leave a murder count open forever. I think the SAO will be ask the grand jury for 1st degree. Felony murder would probably be the easier charge to prove, and the state could still seek the death penalty if they wanted.

This is exactly right - but looking at the records of these guys, and especially Patrick. . . I am sure that he's ratting out the entire organization. I wonder if they've told him about Tice?

He knows he's toast, but he's also a psychopath and so he'll be looking for any way to save his azz.

This is exactly right - but looking at the records of these guys, and especially Patrick. . . I am sure that he's ratting out the entire organization. I wonder if they've told him about Tice?

He knows he's toast, but he's also a psychopath and so he'll be looking for any way to save his azz.

ITA - but if I were Patrick, or Tice, I'd be worried more being on the outside than those nice cozy quarters they're in now.:bang:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buffalosleuther
Back