The ninth member

ITA - but if I were Patrick, or Tice, I'd be worried more being on the outside than those nice cozy quarters they're in now.:bang:

Yeah - I hear that they are being kept apart in separate quarters.

ITA - but if I were Patrick, or Tice, I'd be worried more being on the outside than those nice cozy quarters they're in now.:bang:

Oh YEAH!!! Rumor on the street is that the higher ups are sending in "druggie' busts to assist organized hits inside the system -- They had a big shake down the other day on the inside - the rumour seemingly becoming fact and quickly. The chain is going to break!!

But Sheriff David Morgan says Tice continues to be a person of interest in that case, adding that the used car dealer admits he owed the Mexican mafia 50 thousand dollars and that he had a father/son relationship with Billings murder suspect Leonard Patrick Gonzalez, Jr.

The money from the drug busts that occurred in September, after Alfred Garza was murdered?

It sounds like someone decided Alfred couldn't be trusted. . .

How was Al Garza murdered? I can't find the article, only the obit.

In Florida the State has to go to the grand jury for 1st degree murder. They can't leave a murder count open forever. I think the SAO will be ask the grand jury for 1st degree. Felony murder would probably be the easier charge to prove, and the state could still seek the death penalty if they wanted.

I wondered about all that - saw where the charges were listed as 2nd degree. Are you an attorney (you sound like one :) ) - we will appreciate your deciphering the upcoming procedings for us.

Welcome to WS!

I DO NOT understand when this was planned and REHEARSED!
The only hing I am thinking is that they are squeeling on everyone and made a plea deal as a group to save their azzes. It should be MURDER 1, 2 counts.........DP atleast for shooter. IMO

IIRC, the death penalty can't be sought in Florida unless a charge is brought through a GJ indictment. This might be what the SA is ultimately heading for presenting this case to a GJ.

Found Alfred Garza legacy book with statements from both LPG and his mom
http://www.legacy.com/gb2/guestbookentryprint.aspx?bookId=117843762

September 26, 2008
Al Garza was one of the finest human beings I've ever known. Whenever anyone needed Alfred he would be there. I have many many fond memories of my life with Al.
He was the kind of guy who could walk into the worst of situations and somehow turn things around and make things better. He was a powerful force, and whenever he walked into a

September 26, 2008
Al Garza was one of the finest human beings I've ever known. Whenever anyone needed Alfred he would be there. I have many many fond memories of my life with Al.
He was the kind of guy who could walk into the worst of situations and somehow turn things around and make things better. He was a powerful force, and whenever he walked into a

Are there any links to a story about his murder? Any one arrested?

will this title of thread be chaned to the 10th,11th,12th etc member soon? IMO

September 26, 2008

Pure speculation here! :cool:

I would not be surprised to find out LPG JR was the one who pulled the trigger on his "friend".

And the wheels on the bus keep going round and round....

Yes, we have been all over this... I was hesitant to post it...

I know you have been - didn't realize it could be posted since he has not been mentioned anywhere in news or by LE...

I know you have been - didn't realize it could be posted since he has not been mentioned anywhere in news or by LE...

It is not like he is being "dragged" in. He is actively trying to get his case noticed. As it is very, very related to this case, I thought others here might like to see it.

It is not like he is being "dragged" in. He is actively trying to get his case noticed. As it is very, very related to this case, I thought others here might like to see it.

yes, Gene, I agree -- it IS very related to this cae, IMO.

As our some of the players on this guys site, IMO.

I agree Gene - I meant I was afraid someone would hit the report button on me - NSC has done a great job on this. And obviously, you have too!:blowkiss:

O/T has anyone come across any other couples dying under mysterious ways or murdered that owned car businesses like this?
JVM talking alittle about te mexican mafia on her show

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MelonyAnn
Back