The Padillas, assumptions, LE, etc.

I agree if there was evidence saying john doe last saw jane doe before she went on a hiking trip in xyz mountains. That would give you a place to look. But every clue that has turned up to be a possible location has been searched. I agree with her not confessing but in my mind she has to say something. Whether it be truth or lie she will talk about something IMO.
And i agree with everyone who is upset about the (circus) that is happening but im just having an optimistic look at it. Im not giving up on anybody.

I wish, I could be optimistic about Caylee and these new 'players' too. :(

My first choice would be LE handling the investigation, as they're best equipped and have the specialized training to do so. I hear what you're saying about psychopaths and narcissists, and Casey may be delighted that she's got a new audience for her stories. The last thing a psychopath or narcissist wants is to be confronted with disbelievers. It may be a long haul of Casey sending Padilla off chasing her imaginary nanny, before it's realized she's spinning more lies.

Curiosity Cat.......... will be sending you an email later today. :)
I will PM you a new email address. That one is no longer valid. :blowkiss:

One of the Padillas, Leonard the bounty hunter, I believe, said that Casey A. was "going crazy" in jail. No friend or family member has been able to post bond. Mr. Baez has tried and failed on more than one occasion to get the amount reduced, so his client can get out of jail. His client is refusing visits, on advice of counsel. This is what the police and prosecutors have fought for and succeeded in, right? I sense a certain desperation by defense counsel in entering into such an unconventional arrangement to get his client out. The idea that she (or her attorney) will submit to having someone in her face 24/7, being confrontational, or even bonding to gain her confidence, is absurd. I hate to think that she will come to the relative comfort of home to regain her composure and collect herself, and get out of a pressure cooker situation. With all due respect to the intentions of Mr. Padilla, I still think she should stay in jail and that LE should handle the investigation.

One of the Padillas, Leonard the bounty hunter, I believe, said that Casey A. was "going crazy" in jail. No friend or family member has been able to post bond. Mr. Baez has tried and failed on more than one occasion to get the amount reduced, so his client can get out of jail. His client is refusing visits, on advice of counsel. This is what the police and prosecutors have fought for and succeeded in, right? I sense a certain desperation by defense counsel in entering into such an unconventional arrangement to get his client out. The idea that she (or her attorney) will submit to having someone in her face 24/7, being confrontational, or even bonding to gain her confidence, is absurd. I hate to think that she will come to the relative comfort of home to regain her composure and collect herself, and get out of a pressure cooker situation. With all due respect to the intentions of Mr. Padilla, I still think she should stay in jail and that LE should handle the investigation.

And if I don't miss my bet I think that's what LE thinks. !!!! wink, wink!!:blowkiss:

Don't know if it's true, but that other famous bounty hunter guy was just talking about this, and the good motivation of Mr. Padilla, but he thinks she should stay in jail in the hands of LE and, more importantly, he expressed the opinion that Florida law does not allow a "charity" bail out. I think that's the term of art he used, referring to a bond with no actual money being paid. Anyone know the Fla. law?

I completely agree...well said.

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

If she knows nobody is buying it and she is left on her own, I think the truth will come out. She will then have no reason to continue the game...she's 'been had'.

To me she is eligible for bail and she is being bailed out. That's the way our system works.She currently has the right to be bailed out.
We have a local case here where a man is in jail on charges not related to the murder of his wife. The charges he is in on do make him eligible for bail. But the DA has successfully argued to the judge that he should not be released on bail because he is the number one suspect in the murder of his wife . So in the end the judge denied bail.

So to me, if they can keep her jail they will.If they can't it's just the way our sytem works. Love it or hate it, it's the best thing goin' on.

To me she is eligible for bail and she is being bailed out. That's the way our system works.She currently has the right to be bailed out.
We have a local case here where a man is in jail on charges not related to the murder of his wife. The charges he is in on do make him eligible for bail. But the DA has successfully argued to the judge that he should not be released on bail because he is the number one suspect in the murder of his wife . So in the end the judge denied bail.

So to me, if they can keep her jail they will.If they can't it's just the way our sytem works. Love it or hate it, it's the best thing goin' on.

I don't dispute the system. The system has imposed and set a high amount in this particular case, which she (unfortunately for her) can't meet. I just wish that, for the time being, a totally disinterested outsider wouldn't come in and change the status quo. I'm going to go check out FLA law and see if any of what Dog said is correct. Maybe it won't happen.

I don't dispute the system. The system has imposed and set a high amount in this particular case, which she (unfortunately for her) can't meet. I just wish that, for the time being, a totally disinterested outsider wouldn't come in and change the status quo. I'm going to go check out FLA law and see if any of what Dog said is correct. Maybe it won't happen.

What dog said is correct. Tony is having a bondsman in Florida post the bond.

#209 Report Post
Old Today, 12:05 AM
Tony Padilla

I am only licensed in California. My surety company which is Financial Casualty and Surety will have a Florida licensed bondsman actually post the bond which will be transferred to me. Thus a transfer bond. Paladine please repeat your question if I missed it.

True, I just don't think it will help. In fact, I think it will make things worse. That's what I object to...not the system itself.

I don't think that Mr. Baez has any intention of providing a claim of inadequate defense or representation.
It is my supposition that all information gleaned by the Padilla team will only pertain to following the nanny. Any information about the said nanny will not pan out, because we all know there is no nanny. But Mr. Baez could use the world famous bounty hunter's own investigative resources that indicate an inter national, yet untraceable ring, is responsible for the disappearance of Caylee.

All he has to do is convince ONE juror of this. This is my best WAG, as to why the Padillas are coming and they have Mr. Baez's blessings.

Hypothetically speaking, couldn't the prosecution then put Leonard Padilla on the stand and cross him on what all Casey said? This is of course if it goes to trial, which I think it will.

One of the Padillas, Leonard the bounty hunter, I believe, said that Casey A. was "going crazy" in jail.

I'd be more impressed if Casey was "going crazy" because she gave LE very accurate information BUT her baby Caylee is still missing.

Who freakin' cares if she's "going crazy" stuck in jail thinking of all the parties & web surfing that she's missing out on?

Yes, but if she objects to any of the bond's terms, she will not be let out. If she objects while she is out to any of their terms she goes directly back. Could you imagine the heartbreak for Casey if she got out only to go right back after a few days? If this girl is able to be cracked in anyway I can only see it happening if she gets hauled right back. It's like dangling a carrot in front of a rabbit. A taste of freedom and then it's gone.

I don't know...everything seems to be coming together too neatly and timely to be "coincidence". I mean Casey was arrested on 7/16(?) and in one month there is a whopping $225,000 reward offered, $500,000 bond ready to be posted for Casey and media coverage that would make a bonafide celebrity proud...am I the only one who finds this odd? What was it about this case that made it instantly "high profile" or any different than any other missing/endangered child?

I also think Casey needs to sit in jail. I don't trust her at all...I wouldn't put it past her to accuse the Padillas of inappropriate behavior or something akin to it if she is ever "interviewed" alone.

I wouldn't mind Mr. Padilla so much if he wasn't WORKING FOR JOSE BAEZ! If the Padilla's find that casey did something criminal do you really think they are going to tell LE? No, they won't. They will tell Baez.

My thoughts exactly!!!!!!!! Also Larry Garrison is probably the third part, high profile journalist that was contacted. He is the spokesperson for the family who is also in kahootz with Beaz.

CASEY SHOULD BE IN JAIL--LETS STOP THE BS

If the interest was REALLY Caylee maybe the Padilla's should start searching seeing that IS their specialty.

This story is getting sicker by the minute. Next there will be a book deal, and probably a lifetime movie. I could puke!:liar:

I don't think Casey will refuse the conditions of her bond, as imposed by the Padillas. It's her ticket to ride. They will watch her 24/7, no doubt. But I doubt they have required that she talk to them all that time, about the case -- oh, and the truth. And I doubt she will, once the pressure of jail is off.

Same here. I don't care if someone makes money off the case. Someone will anyway...an attny, a retired LE, the Anthonys. Might as well be the Padillas.

Just find the kid. to me, money is irrelevant. Finding Caylee is important.

ITA. People are already making money off of this case. Newspapers are being sold, viewership is up on on certain television shows and news websites. Just think of the advertising dollars being made, especially on the *advertiser censored* word network.

I don't think Casey will refuse the conditions of her bond, as imposed by the Padillas. It's her ticket to ride. They will watch her 24/7, no doubt. But I doubt they have required that she talk to them all that time, about the case -- oh, and the truth. And I doubt she will, once the pressure of jail is off.

She probably won't tell much. That doesn't mean a skilled investigator like Leonard Padilla won't discover something new.

My thoughts exactly!!!!!!!! Also Larry Garrison is probably the third part, high profile journalist that was contacted. He is the spokesperson for the family who is also in kahootz with Beaz.

CASEY SHOULD BE IN JAIL--LETS STOP THE BS

If the interest was REALLY Caylee maybe the Padilla's should start searching seeing that IS their specialty.

This story is getting sicker by the minute. Next there will be a book deal, and probably a lifetime movie. I could puke!:liar:

Me too...I think Larry Garrison contacted Leonard Padilla, who then contacted Tony (Padilla). I'm even more convinced now, hearing Leonard and Larry have "crossed paths" from Leonard himself (online Greta video).

I'm concerned about the connection, considering the posted history behind Larry. Caylee deserves respect and justice...not to be lining peoples pockets due to her misfortune. I hope what Tony has written here is the truth and it doesn't change.

You also bring up a good point, being a 'world famous' bounty hunter...why not search? Seriously, what do they expect her to say? She's better off keeping her mouth shut and accepting the six (or whatever) years she faces. Why make things much worse by talking? Especially, coming clean?

This is making me a mess... :(

LE will continue their investigation and we can hope the case will be solved. I'm hopeful because last week LE said they had "a lot more evidence than the dirt, stain, and hair strands found in the trunk of the car." I think LE is withholding their evidence until they've got an ironclad case, and then will charge Casey.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stupot77
Back