The Phone Records

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think there are several different searches reflected on those pages. I broke it down in one of the earlier threads and don't remember all the stuff I thought it worked out to but the last two or three pages were the most relevant, if I remember correctly.

I put the calls in the 'correct' order as I think they should be:

Sorry about the formatting - it gets messed up when I paste it here.

The confusing part is that calls seem to overlap. There is a 103 minute call at 2:38 - how can there be calls at 2:45, 3:02, and 3:04? This happens over and over, so there is something strange here. Do cell phones have call waiting and can you put people on hold to answer other incoming calls?

I'm not sure why some calls don't have locations for their origins. Maybe those are ones from Trayvon's regular 'home' calling area, Miami Gardens (?), and the ones that have locations are 'out of area'? That would fit if the ones without a location are from the girlfriend. The last three are supposed to be from her, so fit the pattern, but there is still an overlap in the calls.

I really don't understand the information here at all.
Can you tell me where this was discussed? I don't know how I missed it unless it was during my "hiatus". TIA

Can you tell me where this was discussed? I don't know how I missed it unless it was during my "hiatus". TIA

I don't know if it has been discussed. There are periodic posts claiming the g.f. called TM at 6:54 pm for 18 minutes and then again at 7:04 for 1 minute. I don't see how those calls can be from the same person.

I've asked about this several times, but either I didn't get an answer or the thread moved so fast I didn't see the reply.

I have no doubt they had to piece it together. In my opinion, they pieced it together after the 911 calls were released on the previous Friday night, 3/16. Martin was trying to figure out Trayvon's password on 3/18, he was flipping through the phone numbers and noticed g/f's number, and called her.

1. LE would have taken the password off, or, he could have gotten it from T-Mobile - it was his account.
2. The timing of the call works out perfectly - 7:12 is the time TM started running - g/f calls him WHILE he's running and tell him to run? Convenient
3. Where is the call to or from Tracy and TM when TM was begging his dad to let him go to the store?
4. Where are all the call backs from g/f and the calls from Tracy after the 7:12 incoming call? The phone wasn't rendered inoperable because Tracy called the g/f from it.
5. Why didn't g/f come forward with this important information during the time the Martin's were begging for an arrest? Why didn't her mother make her? According to Crump, these two were very close, they were girlfriend/boyfriend and they were "dating". And yet, no one calls her before 3/18 - they obviously knew about her!

I was under the impression that Tracy was still at home with Trayvon when this conversation occurred. :dunno:

With TMobile, if the phone is turned off or the battery dies the calls to the phone do not show up on the phone as missed calls and they do not appear in the call log either.

The only time they show up on the phone as missed calls are when the phone is actually turned on.

I don't know if it has been discussed. There are periodic posts claiming the g.f. called TM at 6:54 pm for 18 minutes and then again at 7:04 for 1 minute. I don't see how those calls can be from the same person.

I've asked about this several times, but either I didn't get an answer or the thread moved so fast I didn't see the reply.

That same thought just crossed my mine. I assume the times are when the call was initiated so if he was on the phone with the GF at 6:54, how is it possible that the GF called 10 minutes later when 6:54PM call still had 8 minutes to go? That call would of ended at 7:12PM. Then according to the bill, another call would of came right after (within a minute) of the 18 minute call ending.

That same thought just crossed my mine. I assume the times are when the call was initiated so if he was on the phone with the GF at 6:54, how is it possible that the GF called 10 minutes later when 6:54PM call still had 8 minutes to go? That call would of ended at 7:12PM. Then according to the bill, another call would of came right after (within a minute) of the 18 minute call ending.
It may be explained when we see her records.

From my personal experience with T-Mobile:
If TM was leaving her a message or she was leaving him a message and either picked up just as it was going to voicemail (example: she was calling him, he starts to get the voice mail and he switched over to the call, sometimes the voicemail doesn't hang up. I've had empty message that practically fill my whole voicemail and go on forever. While that is happening other calls/message go to a busy signal.
TMobile is notorious for this sort of thing.

Something just occurred to me:
Outgoing calls show the place/location the subscriber called
Incoming calls, do not
Incoming Calls, that go straight to voicemail, also do not show on the bill or the internet call log at all.

I have often received the message that says there is a line open - 3 way calling if the other person or myself did not completely hang up and then called back or placed another call. It was actually kind of disconcerting until I figured it out. It almost appeared that someone was tapped into the phone and a line remained open when I hung up. I swore I hung up but apparently the call did not disconnect. Could this be the case here? IDK

I have often received the message that says there is a line open - 3 way calling if the other person or myself did not completely hang up and then called back or placed another call. It was actually kind of disconcerting until I figured it out. It almost appeared that someone was tapped into the phone and a line remained open when I hung up. I swore I hung up but apparently the call did not disconnect. Could this be the case here? IDK

Sometimes, I have seen both calls on my screen but i never got the 3-way message. I have had the fist words recorded of me answering the call that was going to voice mail and all this while actually talking to the person. Other times the person is actually starting to leave a message but somehow we get connected. Their typical response was, "well that was weird, I was just leaving you a message." Sometime later in the same call, my phone will beep and shows that I have a message. when I check the message, it is one of those long empty messages which may or may not start with part of the person's first word or two.

TMobile can be "whack." :)

I was under the impression that Tracy was still at home with Trayvon when this conversation occurred. :dunno:

This is what I found:

"The only reason he got a chance to go to the store is because he begged his dad to go," he said. At the time, his father and his fiancée had gone out to dinner and to watch a basketball game, leaving Martin at the townhouse, according to Martin family spokesman Ryan Julison.

From this link:

http://www.cnn.com/2012/03/30/us/trayvon-martin-profile/index.html

I'm just going to believe that Angela Corey verified the phone records with T-Mobile (via subpoena) before she put that in her PCA.

It makes the most sense to me...

Tracy and BG were out, it was just him and allegedly his friend/future step-bro at the house. Seems like his dad would have given him a ride to the store if he were there since it was raining. JMO

"At the time" could refer to either the begging or the going, ya know?

JMO

"The only reason he got a chance to go to the store is because he begged his dad to go," he said. At the time, his father and his fiancée had gone out to dinner and to watch a basketball game, leaving Martin at the townhouse, according to Martin family spokesman Ryan Julison."

It definitely reads to me to say, at the time he asked, they were out to dinner. JMO

I'm just going to believe that Angela Corey verified the phone records with T-Mobile (via subpoena) before she put that in her PCA.

It makes the most sense to me...

I think the charging doc said there was a sworn affadavit from the g/f. JMO

Great point - the call couldn't be from the same person.

With TMobile, if the phone is turned off or the battery dies the calls to the phone do not show up on the phone as missed calls and they do not appear in the call log either.

The only time they show up on the phone as missed calls are when the phone is actually turned on.

The calls back from his g/f should have shown up since she called him right back. I doubt he turned his phone off, or the battery died at the same moment the altercation ensued. JMO

The calls back from his g/f should have shown up since she called him right back. I doubt he turned his phone off, or the battery died at the same moment the altercation ensued. JMO

The battery could have fallen off the phone if he dropped it imo.

Tracy and BG were out, it was just him and allegedly his friend/future step-bro at the house. Seems like his dad would have given him a ride to the store if he were there since it was raining. JMO

Perhaps it wasn't raining when Trayvon left to go to the store. It's Florida, we have periodic showers popping up from time to time.

~jmo~

"The only reason he got a chance to go to the store is because he begged his dad to go," he said. At the time, his father and his fiancée had gone out to dinner and to watch a basketball game, leaving Martin at the townhouse, according to Martin family spokesman Ryan Julison."

It definitely reads to me to say, at the time he asked, they were out to dinner. JMO
I agree this snip does imply that, but am trying to be open-minded about how the information might have been either misconstrued or ambiguously expressed by the writer. As in "leaving Martin at the townhouse" modifies "gone out to dinner..."

And "At the time" could mean TM got the chance (i.e. permission) to go "at the time," or he "begged his dad" "at the time," or he actually went "at the time." The construction of the sentences leaves this point unclear, IMO.

It would seem reasonable as you suggest, if Tracy had given permission before leaving, that TM could have been dropped off by them. However, the absence of that happening (AFAWK), doesn't necessarily preclude permission to go later having been given before they left or as they were departing. JMO

:crazy:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member