The Phone Records

Status
Not open for further replies.
I suppose he could have begged over the phone as well while the couple was at their dinner.

I suppose he could have begged over the phone as well while the couple was at their dinner.
Yes, possible, which IMO is why it is being discussed in this thread -- as in, do TM's phone records show him calling Tracy to "beg" to be allowed to walk to 7-11... JMO

Yes, possible, which IMO is why it is being discussed in this thread -- as in, do TM's phone records show him calling Tracy to "beg" to be allowed to walk to 7-11... JMO

It wouldn't necessarily be in Trayvon's phone records, say, if the other boy called his mother using his own phone or a landline and the begging came up during that conversation.

The battery could have fallen off the phone if he dropped it imo.

When my phone falls and hits the ground...it just turns off...I actually have to physically turn it back on. But the battery hasn't fallen out...just the phone turned off.

When my phone falls and hits the ground...it just turns off...I actually have to physically turn it back on. But the battery hasn't fallen out...just the phone turned off.

Anyone know what type of phone he had? T-Mobile doesn't carry iPhones, right?

It wouldn't necessarily be in Trayvon's phone records, say, if the other boy called his mother using his own phone or a landline and the begging came up during that conversation.

Which would beg the question, why didn't the other boy call Tracy when TM didn't come back home after three hours? No one has talked about that, even though he and BG were interviewed.

http://www.foxnews.com/on-air/geral...rtins-parents-seek-justice/?playlist_id=86916

I feel sorry for BG, this is the first I've seen this interview.

I don't know if it has been discussed. There are periodic posts claiming the g.f. called TM at 6:54 pm for 18 minutes and then again at 7:04 for 1 minute. I don't see how those calls can be from the same person.

I've asked about this several times, but either I didn't get an answer or the thread moved so fast I didn't see the reply.

I am sure that I read somewhere that Trayvon and his friend had been talking for some minutes and the call was ended and the girlfriend called back within seconds at 7:12. So the 6:54 call lasting 18 minutes would work. If he got a call from someone else at 7:04 he could have put the friend on hold and spoken for a minute or less to the other caller, then returned to the call with the friend.

As far as I understand, iPhone is still AT&T only. However, that doesn't mean you can't get one that has been unlocked, or get one that is still carrier-locked to AT&T and unlock it yourself. Unlocking an iPhone is very simple, no tech know-how needed.

Good question though, something I've wondered a number of times also.

http://media.nbcbayarea.com/documents/call+log.pdf -

Bottom of page 2, continued on to page 3 lists the phones & internet devices for this account. There are 6 phones for the 4 lines - 2 different HTCs, Samsung, Nokia, SideKick & some tmobile type.

My guess is TM had the Samsung or an HTC ~newer with 4G technology~.

Yes, it says Tracy because they had 3 or 4 lines, I don't remember which - he logs on and picks the account, same with my daughter - they don't combine the calls. I'd be curious to know how they look printed out!

Oh, I haven't seen the bills talked about, I must have missed the PST discussion. I know on the bill it says ALL times are PST - thanks for the info!

Not only are the columns not lined up, they are in different formats...see attachments.

Looks like someone did some editing on that, and they couldn't get the time and the am/pm stamp to fall back into the correct spot. :moo:

Which would beg the question, why didn't the other boy call Tracy when TM didn't come back home after three hours? No one has talked about that, even though he and BG were interviewed.

http://www.foxnews.com/on-air/geral...rtins-parents-seek-justice/?playlist_id=86916

I feel sorry for BG, this is the first I've seen this interview.

This interview disturbs me. It seems to me as if the boy wants to laugh, but since he has his mom holding his hand, he keeps his composure. Kind of reminds me of George and Cindy Anthony, they always did that very same thing. I call it keeping their lies in check.. lol. :moo::moo::moo:

Excellent question about why the boy didn't call to report to Tracy that Tray was not back yet!

IIRC it was raining off and on. Being central Florida, it could have been a bright sun shiny day at the time Mr. Martin went out of the condo, tropical storm weather by the time they reached the car.

Tracy and BG were out, it was just him and allegedly his friend/future step-bro at the house. Seems like his dad would have given him a ride to the store if he were there since it was raining. JMO

Or if it were used as a weapon to hit some one in the back of the head. imo

The battery could have fallen off the phone if he dropped it imo.

For the first time ever, three mobile carriers will offer Apple's newest smartphone, the iPhone 4S, when it debuts on October 14.

Verizon, Sprint and AT&T

http://dealnews.com/features/Battle...-Which-Offers-the-Best-Data-Plan-/506944.html

As far as I understand, iPhone is still AT&T only. However, that doesn't mean you can't get one that has been unlocked, or get one that is still carrier-locked to AT&T and unlock it yourself. Unlocking an iPhone is very simple, no tech know-how needed.

Good question though, something I've wondered a number of times also.

Or if it were used as a weapon to hit some one in the back of the head. imo
Is this a claim that has been made by Zimmerman or anyone? What is the reasoning behind this statement? This would not belong on the phone records thread. If that is a claim then it would go on George's injuries please, but I would like to see a link to support this interpretation of information in that thread. Thanks rossva.

we are a verizon family and we have some iphones among us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buffalosleuther