The Phone Records

Status
Not open for further replies.
This interview disturbs me. It seems to me as if the boy wants to laugh, but since he has his mom holding his hand, he keeps his composure. Kind of reminds me of George and Cindy Anthony, they always did that very same thing. I call it keeping their lies in check.. lol. :moo::moo::moo:

Excellent question about why the boy didn't call to report to Tracy that Tray was not back yet!

Many times people laugh when they are nervous or upset. I'm quite sure this family was in emotional distress. Doesn't mean they are lying.

As far as I know, no one has publically claimed that. The post I was responding to was hypothisizing reasons the battery may have come off the phone:

"Originally Posted by Donjeta
The battery could have fallen off the phone if he dropped it imo."

My post was just my opinion of another way that could have happened.

Is this a claim that has been made by Zimmerman or anyone? What is the reasoning behind this statement? This would not belong on the phone records thread. If that is a claim then it would go on George's injuries please, but I would like to see a link to support this interpretation of information in that thread. Thanks rossva.

This interview disturbs me. It seems to me as if the boy wants to laugh, but since he has his mom holding his hand, he keeps his composure. Kind of reminds me of George and Cindy Anthony, they always did that very same thing. I call it keeping their lies in check.. lol. :moo::moo::moo:

Excellent question about why the boy didn't call to report to Tracy that Tray was not back yet!

BBM: Mr. Martin said TM asked about going to the movies with his cousin. It's possible BG's son thought that is where he went. And maybe he did not want TM to get into trouble because he did not come straight home. I don't think this young person suspected in any way TM was in trouble. They think like kids, not adults. jmo

Would you share your thoughts as to why he didn't call?

The request was for getting permission to allow T-Mobile to bypass the passcode in order for LE to examine the phone. Tracy Martin, declined to make a decision until he spoke with a lawyer. By that time SPD had informed him already as to the reason his son's killer had not been arrested. I'm guessing, by that time, Tracy Martin didn't have so much faith in local LE.

The request was for getting permission to allow T-Mobile to bypass the passcode in order for LE to examine the phone. Tracy Martin, declined to make a decision until he spoke with a lawyer. By that time SPD had informed him already as to the reason his son's killer had not been arrested. I'm guessing, by that time, Tracy Martin didn't have so much faith in local LE.

He's certainly going to get closer to his goal of an arrest by keeping requested information away from the investigators. Just my opinion.

He's certainly going to get closer to his goal of an arrest by keeping requested information away from the investigators. Just my opinion.

I can't criticize any actions of a parent in shock. He had an attorney, why not ask him. I can certainly understand why some of the rest of us would distrust SPD.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Linnymac68$