the question phase continues: Arias on the stand for the 18th day #84

Status
Not open for further replies.
This vile woman is making a mockery of our justice system. She is just playing with everyone. She knows she's staying in prison or getting death and is just toying with Juan and the court, and laughing about it. She knows her attitude seals her fate further, but this is her swan song, she loves this so much, she's going to ride this train for as long as they will allow it.

The judge needs to do something to stop her from this game she's playing. Jodi has studied the law, the system, processes, etc., and she is now like a guest who just.won't.leave.

I have no doubt she laughs at night with her pals in jail. "Hahaha, look what I'm doing and they're so stupid they're letting me do it!"
She's like a guest that won't leave!
That's the way travis felt about her

What is with this judge? Can it get any more unprofessional? Time means nothing in this trial I guess.

Nice to see a bit of good today in the form of the newly elected Pope. (please, no snarky remarks, can't handle anything after seeing JA) :((

Am I the only one who has the urge to send Jodi postcards from places that I go on vacation with the caption " Here is another of the 1001 places that you will NEVER see".

Cancun would be especially sweet. :)

:websleuther::noooo:

It seems that she has done a role reversal?

When it was he who was afraid and it was he who ran?

At the risk of being yelled at for asking... how long before they are "supposed" to start back??

:bud:
GET ON WITH THE TRIAL! JURORS NEED TO RETURN TO WORK TO MAKE THEIR HOUSE/RENT/CAR PAYMENTS!

The court commands/demands respect, but I think they are NOT reciprocating!!!!!!!!!!!/ What's wrong with this picture? This is just simply ridiculous!! I am seething right now .... :furious:

Am I the only one who has the urge to send Jodi postcards from places that I go on vacation with the caption " Here is another of the 1001 places that you will NEVER see".

Places you'll never see
Foods and drinks you'll never consume
Boys you will never love
Outdoor walks and naps in the park you'll never experience
Bye bye freedom, sunshine and love.

HELLO death row!

Ugh, I can't keep up with the threads. I found this on another site and thought it was too:floorlaugh:
weathergirl_zps1b0f6492.jpg
[/IMG]

The court commands/demands respect, but I think they are NOT reciprocating!!!!!!!!!!!/ What's wrong with this picture? This is just simply ridiculous!! I am seething right now .... :furious:

i missed the whole morning. is this an especially long lunch? did they start late? i just saw a bit before it was over.

He wants to keep pushing her buttons and hope she'll blow. Show the jury what Travis went through with her and trying ti get rid of her. She just won't shut up. She has to have the last word.

But it's not working. She's pathological and robotic. Her emotions are flat-lined If this is Juans' objective then it'll be like watching someone put out a forest fire with an eye dropper!

All he does is trip himself up, lose momentum and prolong the case.

If he's got an "I gotcha" moment then he needs to present it and stop allowing Jodi to take 8 minutes to answer one yes or no question.

She has RUINED this book for me....it was on my bucket list. Just another reason to hate her.

I say give her enough rope and ....
Travis will have the last laugh.

I agree. IMO, as excruciating as it has been to listen to her (and especially her atty) go on and on, thru the fog she keeps adding to her story. She has boxed herself into no time to do the murder as "self defense" and to taking and using three cans of gas because she preplanned the killing.
:jail:

I believe we have just shy of 45 minutes until we start again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pechi_eupa