The Search for Caylee-Possible Physical Locations

Did one if the backpacks have monkeys on it??!!

When the monkey backpack was mentioned I assumed it was one of those backpacks that are used as a harness with a leash on them. My gson has one and it is actually the shape of a monkey. It looks like a stuffed animal. Does anyone know if this is correct?

While searching today in Blanchard Park and Econ Soccer Facility, our team located 2 back packs and small childs clothing. Watch LOCAL 6 for more details as they were on site with us when Orange County came out.

I'm on pins and needles here JJ! When were the backpacks found? I'm not finding anything on the news sites yet. Can you give us anymore info?

Susan

no im on pins and needles holding my breath to wait for joseph//// to give more details! could be nothing could be everything.

all i ever heard was gp saying her packpack had monkeys on it, no other details.

While searching today in Blanchard Park and Econ Soccer Facility, our team located 2 back packs and small childs clothing. Watch LOCAL 6 for more details as they were on site with us when Orange County came out.

You guys are outstanding. Whether this turns out to be something or not, I give you and your team a standing ovation.
:clap: :clap: :clap:

I second that one rozey! These finds could be related to other cases if not to Caylee. I am glad josephsjordansr has been searching with others, I wish I was in the state and could help but I just have to keep sending her fliers all over the internet and sitting here.

Please don't drop this bomb then leave us all hanging!!!

Commending the locals for searching on their own.

What good work your group did! Even if you never found anything, I applaud all of the efforts of the locals! Thank you all for caring enough to do this.

josephsjordansr--thank you so much for the report and everything that you and the others are doing. I saw a news report about a group that was out searching. It said they had gotten together from communicating on a forum and I wondered if it was this forum they were talking about. Bless you guys for all of your efforts. :clap::clap::clap:

Thank you Joseph and all locals who have been searching..god bless you all..can't wait to see the news tonight.

I couldn't stand waiting, so I e-mailed josephsjordansr and asked him to please let us know something more. I'll let y'all know if he replies!

Susan

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname
Back