The Search for Caylee-Possible Physical Locations

FYI, from the Aug 5 search warrant, Caylee's backpack was white with monkeys on it.

Sadly, I think the fact that this area is around a soccer field tells us there may be lots of kids' things left behind.

i hope this is not a hoax. I will start banging my head against the wall until someone throws me a bone :banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:

It was posted on another blog that the backpacks they found were red and one with pink flowers on it.

If the scenario is true that some have posted on here, ie;she drowned,casey paniced, went to sawgrass apartments and pretended to be Zenaida to make it seem like there was really a Zenaida, then one must think like Casey would possibly think in this state of mind.
She was working on the premise that Zenaida had Caylee and did something to her or was neglegant and let her wander off and drown in lake or pool at complex.

So where would she put the body? Next to Sawgrass apartments. It makes sense. This is the only place that she tried to tie in Zenaida having Caylee at. So she concocted a story that Zenaida was watching Caylee, never returned her, went to the apartment with the police as a witness that apartment was vacant as if Zenaida left town suddenly. Figured they would search perimiter of apartment complex, find body, and look for this Zenaida as perp.

Meanwhile she did not think that, police would contact Sawgrass management, find out Zenaida never lived there, do dna on car (she probably thought it would get stolen), she would get arrested, and they would find out she was out partying it up instead of her story that she was out looking for Caylee.

If I where LE I would look in vicenity of Sawgrass apartments. If you think like a 23 yo party girl who panics and is really bad at covering up things I think you will see that this makes sense.

Okay, I believe I read in another thread that Z. Gonzales (but not the same "ZG" who Casey left Caylee with) actually checked out the apartments at Sawgrass at one point in time? Is this true and on what date did this occur?

Here is the quote from the other blog.

Orlresident Says:
August 16, 2008 at 3:57 pm

Just so all of you know, two backpacks were found at Jay Blanchard Park today. One was pink with flowers and one was red. This was posted at the Foxnews.com blog. Watch the news tonight for further updates!

Also, do we know the address of the "wrong" ZG? And I am curious to how LE excluded her involvment...simply because she stated that she did not know the Anthonys?

For argument's sake(I don't really believe this happened)...CA and ZG agree that CA will say the last person she left Caylee with was ZG at Sawgrass, and that when confronted ZG will claim not to know the Anthony's and that CA would then claim that ZG was not the same ZG.

How common a name is ZG?

Im not sure we can post other blog links here, so I cut and pasted the info I believe you were referencing , you may want to edit your post or check with a mod. Thanks for posting.

<LI id=comment-2926>Doory25911 Says:
August 16, 2008 at 4:19 pm FYI - This was posted on another blog at http://www.myfoxorlando.com:
The backpacks were found at J Blanchard Park. One of the backpacks was pink with flowers and the other was solid red.
A tank top and a pair of jeans were also found. The jeans were size 3/5…Casey’s size.
That’s all I know about what was found, as the OCSO were called immediately after they were found and they came and collected 3-4 bags of evidence. No, I do not know what’s in the bags. The searchers didn’t want to interfere, so the OCSO was called promptly after their findings…which I think was a smart move

Im not sure we can post other blog links here, so I cut and pasted the info I believe you were referencing , you may want to edit your post or check with a mod. Thanks for posting.

<LI id=comment-2926>Doory25911 Says:
August 16, 2008 at 4:19 pm FYI - This was posted on another blog at http://www.myfoxorlando.com:
The backpacks were found at J Blanchard Park. One of the backpacks was pink with flowers and the other was solid red.
A tank top and a pair of jeans were also found. The jeans were size 3/5…Casey’s size.
That’s all I know about what was found, as the OCSO were called immediately after they were found and they came and collected 3-4 bags of evidence. No, I do not know what’s in the bags. The searchers didn’t want to interfere, so the OCSO was called promptly after their findings…which I think was a smart move

I'm sorry, but I don't see this info on channel 6 website.....do we have a source for this other than channel 6? I figured they would have info up asap,and esp. in time for the 6:00 news

wonder if casey has more than one backpack. i know my granddaughter has a few of them.

FYI, from the Aug 5 search warrant, Caylee's backpack was white with monkeys on it.

Sadly, I think the fact that this area is around a soccer field tells us there may be lots of kids' things left behind.

Either way, it was enough for Orange County to take the two back packs full of evidence as well as three additional brown bags...

I would also like to see locations of some sinkholes added to the google map, though I am not sure I think Casey disposed of Caylee (ich, sorry to write that) in a sinkhole. Particularly, any sinkholes near the Airport? Sawgrass Apts? The Anthony's home?

My husband seems to be fascinated by the Bananas...
:xena_banana:

Can someone please point me in the direction of the map that has airport, Anthonys house , etc marked on it ???? I can not find it pleeeeseeeee thank you

Josephjordan/// can you tell us all about the find? The brown bags, were they evidence bags or brown bags found in the area? What area of the place were they located? It would be wonderful if they were to tie in with a missing child case that has not been solved and who knows, could possibly tie in with Caylees also. Thanks again for your updates, your maps, and all of your searches especially!

Im disappointed that the back pack wasnt mentioned on the flier put out. I'd like to see a flier with Caylees RECENT pic from the video, the Pontiac, and Casey's face all on it. Sometimes it dont hurt to jog a little memory for folks.

I saw it on TV also on WKMG at 6pm. Their website has been updated yet. They did say size 5 clothing the same as Casey Anthony wears and showed a tank top and a flip flop.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
janisjoplin
Back