The Trash Bag in Casey's Trunk

George brought gas to the tow yard. He already knew the car was out of gas. Hmmm....

Things that make you go hmmmm. So do we know whether or not the tow yard's paperwork stated the car had been abandoned at Amscott? George apparently knew where the car had been left when he was talking to the tow company owner.

I LOVE Mr. Simon Burch for jumping right into the dumpster and searching through piles of trash with the hope of finding that one important bag from the trunk -- all while wearing his PJ's and flip flops. What an awesome guy.:blowkiss:

Things that make you go hmmmm. So do we know whether or not the tow yard's paperwork stated the car had been abandoned at Amscott? George apparently knew where the car had been left when he was talking to the tow company owner.

wonder who told him it was at the amscot out of gas? im not liking this at all.

I LOVE Mr. Simon Burch for jumping right into the dumpster and searching through piles of trash with the hope of finding that one important bag from the trunk -- all while wearing his PJ's and flip flops. What an awesome guy.:blowkiss:

I give him credit for thinking on his poorly soled feet and taking that action. One of the most compelling and thoughtful figures in all this mess, it is clear he truly wished to help. Just another reason to love the Brits.

Cindy or George probably called the tow-yard to find out the charges.
The girl who looked up the record must have told him where the car was towed from and how much they owed in cash.
George, knowing Casey had the forethought to bring gas. Maybe her gas gauge was really broke, and he knew it.
IMO

The girl who looked up the record must have told him where the car was towed from and how much they owed in cash.
George, knowing Casey had the forethought to bring gas. Maybe her gas gauge was really broke, and he knew it.
IMO

That makes sense.

SB when GA opened the driver side door of KC's car:

"The smell was pungent. I mean it was, it knocked me back." "..when (GA) opened that door and that stench came out, like my heart just dropped because..he'd been telling me about his granddaughter missing." "You know, I know what rotten garbage smells like. That doesn't smell like rotten garbage to me."

IMO

I thought I read somewhere that G&C went down to the tow lot and had to come back with more money or something. Maybe that is when he brought the gas back. IDK - just going off memory.

"The smell was pungent. I mean it was, it knocked me back." "..when (GA) opened that door and that stench came out, like my heart just dropped because..he'd been telling me about his granddaughter missing." "You know, I know what rotten garbage smells like. That doesn't smell like rotten garbage to me."

I'm confused... I thought that finding and getting the car precipitated CA going after KC which lead to the discover of Caylee missing...

So, where does this "missing grandaughter" statement from the tow yard operator come in?!?!

Combined with Lee's description of "wave" pretty much seals the deal.
IMO

The Tow Truck Drivers name was Gary Ridgeway

Same name as the Green River Killer

Odd

I'm confused... I thought that finding and getting the car precipitated CA going after KC which lead to the discover of Caylee missing...

So, where does this "missing grandaughter" statement from the tow yard operator come in?!?!

I don't think George was actually saying she was missing and they knew it, but that Casey was lying and keeping them from seeing Caylee.

That was how I read it but now I'm going to re-read, you might be onto something.

Bless the man for being honest and doing the right thing! Not many people would have jumped in that dumpster and dug around for that trash bag. Cops have to do it... but it ain't pleasant! I love this man, he told the truth.

That's what I said, too. I think I commented about that on the NG thread.

I don't think George was actually saying she was missing and they knew it, but that Casey was lying and keeping them from seeing Caylee.

That was how I read it but now I'm going to re-read, you might be onto something.

That's the way I read it, too. And she was missing to them... they had not seen her in a month.

Kudos to Simon Burch!

He was able to quickly and easily add simple pieces of information together to form a logical conclusion that a dead body had been in that car and that the dead body was the granddaughter of G&A Anthony. The fact that he got in that dumpster in pajamas and flip-flops to try to find the garbage bag is remarkable. What a good heart that shows!

I think Cindy's July 3 Myspace post is the first reference we have to Caylee being missing.

It's people like Simon Burch who renew my faith in humanity.

In a dumpster in his pajamas, to do the right thing.

What a good, good man.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back