The Trash Bag in Casey's Trunk

Ok so GA knew it had been at Amscot for 3 days and Simon says he didn't tell him it was at an Amsot----ALSO how did GA know which Amscot to call??

I doubt they called because in the beginning of the interview he states that Nicole gave them the info they needed to get the car out of impound and CA is complaining about the price and time it took to tell them it was there

He also knew it was out of gas which is something the tow yard secretary wouldn't have known and Simon didn't know until he and GA got into the car

This tow manager put more effort into finding little Caylee than her Mom or family have invested combined. I just have to say he really was a wonderful person to jump into that dumpster in his jammies to look for that bag which may have held a clue to finding this little girl. You go Mr. Burch:blowkiss:

:woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:

Ok so GA knew it had been at Amscot for 3 days and Simon says he didn't tell him it was at an Amsot----ALSO how did GA know which Amscot to call??
The tow manager did say that the address to where the car was left was on the certified letter that he sent out. Just not the name of the bus. Maybe Cindy and George googled the address where it was left. At this point they were looking for there daughter and grandaughter and it is logical that they may have called the Amscot to find out when the car was left there and if any employees had seen either Casey or Caylee. How they knew the car was out of gas now thats a different story?? Good questions. IMO

The tow manager did say that the address to where the car was left was on the certified letter that he sent out. Just not the name of the bus. Maybe Cindy and George googled the address where it was left. At this point they were looking for there daughter and grandaughter and it is logical that they may have called the Amscot to find out when the car was left there and if any employees had seen either Casey or Caylee. How they knew the car was out of gas now thats a different story?? Good questions. IMO

Well if computer forensics says it wasn't searched, and the tow company wasn't called (LE likely to be on top of phone records of the A family, the whole family)

that is going to be a really really tough question to answer.

How did they know it was left at Amscot? Just thinkin aloud. I believe LE already knows how they found out, with all the forensics they have...

I'm confused. Where was CA while Simon & GA were getting the car?

:waitasec:
I find it hard to believe she wasn't standing there right with them when they opened the car.

Did I miss something?

I do not find it odd that George brought gas cans with him. We had a car stolen from us years ago and someone found it parked near their house and called us after finding the registration. When we went to get it we took gas as well as a tool kit in case the car had a mechanical problem. It pays to be prepared. It sounds like George is used to taking care of the family cars.

It also would not surprise me if Casey often ran out of gas and was rescued by her father. Maybe he just knew his daughter's habits.

I cannot tell you how much I want to ask Casey, why she did not take the child's seat out of the car when Tony picked her up at Amscott.

It's basic; It's telling. :dervish:

The tow manager did say that the address to where the car was left was on the certified letter that he sent out. Just not the name of the bus. Maybe Cindy and George googled the address where it was left.

Maybe they just drove by the address to see where the car was left...

Kudos to Simon Burch!

He was able to quickly and easily add simple pieces of information together to form a logical conclusion that a dead body had been in that car and that the dead body was the granddaughter of G&A Anthony. The fact that he got in that dumpster in pajamas and flip-flops to try to find the garbage bag is remarkable. What a good heart that shows!

As soon as I can afford it, I am going to send Mr. Burch a beautiful bouquet
of flowers. He has reinforced my faith in humanity!:)

ok, so sb says that he doesnt even remember seeing a pizza box, but might have seen it. meaning that the pizza box then was never opened before he threw it in the trash, i mean surely he would have remembered taking the box out of the bag and openeing the box. how do we know that there was actually any old, rotting pizza in the pizza box?

George knew that the car had been towed from an Amscott prior to being told by the manager of the tow yard?!

I wonder if GA or CA spoke to any employees of Amscott.

George told the tow yard manager that he did speak to someone at Amscott. They told him the car had been there for 3 days before it was towed.

So either he located Amscot by the address in the tow yard letter, or KC had told them where she left the car.

What is the deal with George already knowing that the car was at Amscot? If it wasn't written on the tow literature than that is a VERY damning slip.

imho

Well if computer forensics says it wasn't searched, and the tow company wasn't called (LE likely to be on top of phone records of the A family, the whole family)

that is going to be a really really tough question to answer.

How did they know it was left at Amscot? Just thinkin aloud. I believe LE already knows how they found out, with all the forensics they have...
If the address was included in the certified letter, all they would have had to do was to simply drive past the address given and read the sign in front of the place at that address.

As soon as I can afford it, I am going to send Mr. Burch a beautiful bouquet
of flowers. He has reinforced my faith in humanity!:)

Good idea, he seems like a really sincere and respectful person.

HOWEVER, I think what he really needs are some new flip flops and jammies!

Kudos to Simon Burch!

He was able to quickly and easily add simple pieces of information together to form a logical conclusion that a dead body had been in that car and that the dead body was the granddaughter of G&A Anthony. The fact that he got in that dumpster in pajamas and flip-flops to try to find the garbage bag is remarkable. What a good heart that shows!

:clap::clap::clap:

I join you in applauding Simon Burch!!! What a guy!

From the description about the smell being so strong.
Granted the tow truck driver could not smell a bad smell due to his cold,but, did he see tons of flies on the car?

I would think it would be covered in flies...
he needs to think of the visuals....
also, did he notice & did the other folks at the tow yard notice Casey's clothing in the car?
And if flies were on them as well ?
Or on the carseat ?
Or the doll?

George said he never noticed a bad smell the day he got the cans back from Casey that she broke into the shed to steal.
All that proves is that Casey had Caylee stashed someplace else then moved her soon after the day that happened hence no smell yet?
So George did not notice any bad smells that day...
since she had not placed Caylee into the trunk till after her visit and the shovel and bamboo thing?
Are the Anthony's still fighting the BAMBOO?
Since good girl Casey controlled it that day?
They need to get the BAMBOO out of the yard i think and solve that problem ha?
I never believed that story anyway....
Casey still in charge of thinning out the BAMBOO for recreation in the back yard?
I bet she spend a lot of time back there?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back