"The Untold Story of Caylee Anthony" 48 Hours special on ID Channel now

Thank you for the heads up on this airing.

CA has a way with a softspoken, bold faced lie.
Unblinking eyes of blue.
No matter how angry I become at her deceptions on behalf of her daughter, she lives in a black abyss of despair and no comfort ever to be found.
Very sad.
Meanwhile, a murderess is quite acclimated and seemingly comfy in her realm.

Yes, she can lie with the best of them & not blink an eye.

I do feel that in her heart of hearts, she knows Casey did this and ITA that it will haunt her for the rest of her life as others have said.

TWA, I want to thank you for all of YOUR hard work & links to files, videos, etc. I wish I had time to watch them all! (no way for me to do this in January) You also have a way with words/thoughts that are simply grrreat!!

PS - Do you have a dedicated topic or blog with all of your stuff on it? I haven't had time to look for it...

Now I have to get to bed - worked so much this weekend I am overtired and it will be hard to get up in the am to head for job #1, lol.

Nite all & those of you in the storm areas, be safe!

:eek:fftobed:

I think it was listed as "new" because it was new to that channel. I was excited when I saw "new" also but then realized it was the same one. I forgot about it until half past. It was interesting to rewatch though. Two thirds of the attorneys shown have left. JB looks like he has lost weight since then.

FYI:

Channel 285 on DirecTV
It's dated 2011, I am guessing this is the first air date but I could be wrong.

Thanks

I've seen this before and at the second airing new photos of Caylee were placed in...I wonder if anyone from the defenses side or the Anthony parents are getting residual payments for this? It appears Baez might need money to pay for his sanctions...

If they are, is JAC aware and are they watching...JMHO

Justice for Caylee

This was originally aired by CBS in Oct, 2009 with Maura giving an update about Ann F. at the end. Other than that, it was the same airing showed on 48 Hours back then. FIOS usually gives all the info about shows on the detailed info guide screen.

Watching this one again. I think when it was first on I didn't pay as much attention, or else I've learned things now that make me see this all in a very different light...

They don't pin down the last date KC and Caylee were at home... the narrator says "in mid-June" KC and Caylee disappeared never to return. Then voiceover of JG talking about what Lee told him about the fight between CA/KC...

Then CA telling interviewer that KC called her that night and told her she and Caylee were going to stay with a friend that night (implying night of the fight)...

GA now talking about "an odor that's... it could take your breath away."

(ETA: CA says it was the night of July 15 was the first time she ever doubted her daughter or ever spoke to her that way....)

Worth a revisit even if you saw it in the original. :cow:

Watching this one again. I think when it was first on I didn't pay as much attention, or else I've learned things now that make me see this all in a very different light...

They don't pin down the last date KC and Caylee were at home... the narrator says "in mid-June" KC and Caylee disappeared never to return. Then voiceover of JG talking about what Lee told him about the fight between CA/KC...

Then CA telling interviewer that KC called her that night and told her she and Caylee were going to stay with a friend that night (implying night of the fight)...
GA now talking about "an odor that's... it could take your breath away."

(ETA: CA says it was the night of July 15 was the first time she ever doubted her daughter or ever spoke to her that way....)

Worth a revisit even if you saw it in the original. :cow:

BBM....bold faced lie! How does she allow herself to do/say these things when it's all been documented. How can she add in her big mistruths which only gives her less credibility than she already has and that's NONE, NIL, ZILCH....just astounding...I see a perjury charge coming down the pike if she tries this during her sworn testimony, come trial time...JMHO

Justice for Caylee

BBM....bold faced lie! How does she allow herself to do/say these things when it's all been documented. How can she add in her big mistruths which only gives her less credibility than she already has and that's NONE, NIL, ZILCH....just astounding...I see a perjury charge coming down the pike if she tries this during her sworn testimony, come trial time...JMHO

Justice for Caylee

I also, loved in the interview, when Cindy is asked, "What is more important? Justice for Caylee or justice for Casey?"

Cindy's answer: "Justice for Caylee. Justice for Caylee will be justice for Casey." Granted she spent the whole interview touting KC's being a great mother, Cindy and GA just want answers, yada yada yada...but I thought that remark was interesting. JMO.

Justice for Caylee will be Justice for KC...but I don't think that is what Cindy meant...or is it? It was just a curious wording for someone who has spent the last two years telling lies on her daughter's behalf without provocation.

Pam Bondi now discussing the finding of the Henkel duct tape being a real challenge to the defense... No kidding...

LKB (remember her?) says it will be "a disputed issue" whether the duct tape was actually around Caylee's mouth.

Then Macaluso (wow this is a blast from the past): "There's no evidence from where the body was found that links the evidence to the Anthony home."

:waitasec: where are you now, Mr. Macaluso... oh that's right. Never mind.

Pam Bondi now discussing the finding of the Henkel duct tape being a real challenge to the defense... No kidding...

LKB (remember her?) says it will be "a disputed issue" whether the duct tape was actually around Caylee's mouth.

Then Macaluso (wow this is a blast from the past): "There's no evidence from where the body was found that links the evidence to the Anthony home."

Wasn't he recently disbarred.

Also, the pictures at Fusion and George's response as he looked to the floor (because who could look anyone in the eye and respond as he did) saying she was basically doing undercover work that night, as she bumps and grinds on the dance floor.

Riiiiiiiiiight. The jury will believe nothing this family says when the prosecutor establishes just how much they are willing to lie. And when the jury sees the Fusion pictures takon June 20th - and the tape around the child's mouth - this should pretty much do it.

^^^^ This. Exactly.

Also, JB's swarmy response to the 31 days (ICA not reporting Caylee missing and hanging out in bars and dating to find her): This will all come out at trial.

It was funny because LKB, at the time, thought perhaps, that she would be their to debate the forensics, a bit. Her remarks are more or less centered around (without saying so) it was an accident/ type of defense. She thought that she'd be there to conduct heated cross x on the duct tape, etc...hence, her body language.

LKB would later bail after she learned (Just my opinion) that the Defense strategy was to blame anyone and everyone other than ICA. The Soddi defense...lol. In a case with this much circumstantial evidence, LKB, had to have known that the multiple spaghetti/SODDI at the wall defense would be ineffective for them. Hence, she bailed. JMO.

^^^^ This. Exactly.

Also, JB's swarmy response to the 31 days (ICA not reporting Caylee missing and hanging out in bars and dating to find her): This will all come out at trial.

It was funny because LKB, at the time, thought perhaps, that she would be their to debate the forensics, a bit. Her remarks are more or less centered around (without saying so) it was an accident/ type of defense. She thought that she'd be there to conduct heated cross x on the duct tape, etc...hence, her body language.

LKB would later bail after she learned (Just my opinion) that the Defense strategy was to blame anyone and everyone other than ICA. The Soddi defense...lol. In a case with this much circumstantial evidence, LKB, had to have known that the multiple spaghetti/SODDI at the wall defense would be ineffective for them. Hence, she bailed. JMO.

Ya know, I can't help but wonder if part of the problem in so many of these high profile attorneys leaving is just that JB's ego was bigger than they could stand, and he thought he could take whatever they came up with and present it at trial. KWIM? If, for instance, LKB were at trial arguing about the forensics and duct tape, it might just carry some weight with the jury, no matter how far reaching it might be, because LKB is known and respected. IMO, JB now thinks he will be able to take whatever info he gleaned from LKB while she was on board and present it himself, elevating himself as a forensic expert, outstanding attorney, blah, blah, blah. Same thing with AL, and I'm betting in the near future, HL. All of these high profile people have or will leave the case, and now JB thinks he will go into court with the wisdom and strategy of these defense titans and present it himself. He just doesn't seem to understand that he does not possess the knowledge, personality, or courtroom presence of the others, and, IMO, will fall flat on his face. Lol! I hope that makes sense to yall!

Boy that was disappointing. It was listed as 2011 so I figured it was new. It was a repeat from a long time ago. :maddening:

Also, the pictures at Fusion and George's response as he looked to the floor (because who could look anyone in the eye and respond as he did) saying she was basically doing undercover work that night, as she bumps and grinds on the dance floor.

Riiiiiiiiiight. The jury will believe nothing this family says when the prosecutor establishes just how much they are willing to lie. And when the jury sees the Fusion pictures takon June 20th - and the tape around the child's mouth - this should pretty much do it.

Undercover work? Oh George, you are funny.... he obviously missed the double entendre there.

I also, loved in the interview, when Cindy is asked, "What is more important? Justice for Caylee or justice for Casey?"

Cindy's answer: "Justice for Caylee. Justice for Caylee will be justice for Casey." Granted she spent the whole interview touting KC's being a great mother, Cindy and GA just want answers, yada yada yada...but I thought that remark was interesting. JMO.

Justice for Caylee will be Justice for KC...but I don't think that is what Cindy meant...or is it? It was just a curious wording for someone who has spent the last two years telling lies on her daughter's behalf without provocation.

BBM At the 9/14/2010 news conference, JB said:

Baez: "It takes a lot to get a lawyer to join on to this case... every lawyer is motivated and believes in the cause...justice for Casey is justice for Caylee...there's the WHOLE story..."

Verrrrrry interesting.

BBM At the 9/14/2010 news conference, JB said:

Baez: "It takes a lot to get a lawyer to join on to this case... every lawyer is motivated and believes in the cause...justice for Casey is justice for Caylee...there's the WHOLE story..."

Verrrrrry interesting.

Good catch indeed. Though we know what he means. Can't say 100% I am sure if Cindy meant what she actually said or not. Either way it is interesting that their comments were in reverse.

"Justice for Caylee means Justice for Casey" = entirely different from "Justice for Casey means Justice for Caylee." Maybe Cindy misspoke back then...? Or did she? One never knows where CA/GA are at privately...but publically they have been like pit bulls in defense of Casey...well, GA was until recently. CA though in court has been fairly quiet.

With the trial right around the corner, I am glad this was aired again to keep it fresh in the public's mind.

BBM...I think the jury will ABSOLUTELY believe what the family says. Especially the part about "It smells like there has been a dead body in the car" and "That is a smell you NEVER forget" Not to mention Lee who mentioned that his sister often tells lies..just to lie.

The new part, I think, was the added dialog from the presenter at the end saying that the trial is coming up in 2011, whereas in 2009 it was thought to start in 2010. Also, I noticed that when introducing Brad Conway, she said 'the Anthony's lawyer at the time...". Some voiceover work must have been updated. It was still interesting to watch again after all this time, but so much has happened in this case it's near impossible to properly lay out a one hour informative piece. If I knew nothing about the case, I wouldn't be all that shocked by what was displayed.

The way Cindy thought was that Justice for Caylee would be Justice for Casey, because it would mean that Casey would be found innocent of harming her daughter. With all the evidence, no such luck. Casey will surely get the death penalty. I don't know why the Anthony's even bothered to answer any questions the media presented, because it's there no use to try to make Casey look innocent.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dena24
Back