"The Untold Story of Caylee Anthony" 48 Hours special on ID Channel now

I wonder why they call it the Investigative Discovery channel. Not much investigative work went into that show it seems- did they challenge ANY of these defense statements with evidence/known facts ?

I'm glad I didn't watch it- I thought it would be just one more version of the Jane V Mitchell show, poorly informed on the facts, and easily manipulated by CA's diatribes.

I watched and I think it was the same 48 Hours interview...the blood money one. :maddening:

I missed it, but thanks to all that narrated this for reading...........

What kind of mother would I be if I turned my back on my child? CA

Ummmmmmm...the same kind as your daughter.

It is incredible that CA doesn't see how horrible this statement sounds....

She wonders what kind of mother she would be if she turned her back on her 22 yr. old "child"?

Apparently it doesn't phase her that she's turned her back on her helpless 2 1/2 yr. old granddaughter??? WTF?

Thanks for the heads up - just watched it.

I'm of the feeling that CA & GA no longer anger me, and have become a broken record filled with foolish consistency. They have damned themselves.

Sweet Caylee, your true story has not been told - but we will hear it in less then 100 days, and then these self-created blinders will come off the whole sordid mess.

I wonder if anyone receives residual payments from this being aired, again..

After rewatching this, the two that protest too much are no longer around to finish what they've started to state. I understand defense attorneys and their spin on evidence but can they actually flat out LIE about it?

I also wonder what ever happened to the touch DNA evidence...

Evidence doesn't lie, people do...JMHO

Justice for Caylee

I wonder if anyone receives residual payments from this being aired, again..

After rewatching this, the two that protest too much are no longer around to finish what they've started to state. I understand defense attorneys and their spin on evidence but can they actually flat out LIE about it?

I also wonder what ever happened to the touch DNA evidence...

Evidence doesn't lie, people do...JMHO

Justice for Caylee

Well said!!!

:clap::clap::clap::clap:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members