"The Untold Story of Caylee Anthony" 48 Hours special on ID Channel now

Just letting everyone know. If you have the I.D channel it is on there.

omg!! Linda Biden on there actually mouthed the words that there is no evidence that Casey did it. You gotta be kidding me.

It first ran on 1/9/11, but I didn't see it then. It's on now.

It's so wonderful seeing the home videos again of Caylee.

How in the HE77 did I miss the comment CA made in this show?

"Caylee wasn't KC's child she was all of our child."

WHAT????????????

How about towards the end of this, Maggie asks about ICA being in prison for a crime she didn't commmit...CA states, she would do the same thing to protect her child...or words to that effect...I need to rewatch it but I don't want to puke up my breakfast...does anyone know exactly what CA stated in regards to being in jail for a crime she didn't commit??? JMHO

TIA

Justice for Caylee

Macaluso: Nothing found at the remains site linked to the Anthony home.

Okie dokie. Somebody needs to fill him in about the Henkel duct tape.

Linda Kenney Baden states clearly...The State would lead you to believe that there was duct tape wrapped around the mouth. We're going to be disputing that. Ummmmmm that would take a time machine to go back and NOT use duct tape.

LKB: This demonizing duct tape. Demonizing.....how can tape be demonizing!!

TM: It was a stranger. A stranger involved.

JB: They want you to believe that this 22 yr old is a master forensic sleuth. HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Interviewer to CA: Your comment in the 911 call that it smells like there's been a dead body in the damn car could be very incriminating to Casey's case.

CA: Yes, it could be.

=====================

Interviewer to GA: Did you ever confront Casey about any of her lies?

GA: No ...... I wanted to believe what Casey told me.

What kind of mother would I be if I turned my back on my child? CA

Ummmmmmm...the same kind as your daughter.

How in the HE77 did I miss the comment CA made in this show?

"Caylee wasn't KC's child she was all of our child."

WHAT????????????

Yes, Cindy has made that comment more than once...sometimes worded it diffrently..like ...Caylee belonged to all of us.

Cindy does not seem to realize or has forgotten how offending and hurtful that kind of statement can be to a young, first-time mother..Caylee was Casey's child not Cindy's...
:twocents:

Commentator regarding the Zanaida Gonzales defamation suit: The Anthony's attorney at the time, Brad Conway, says that Zanaida Gonzales was not hurt in any way - she wasn't arrested, she wasn't convicted ...

OMG! Puuuuuuuuuuleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeez!

======================================

CA: I won't turn my back on my daughter. I would sit and rot in jail if it meant protecting my daughter.

=====================

Interviewer: What's more important - justice for Casey or justice for Caylee?

CA: Justice for Caylee. If there's justice for Caylee, then there will be justice for Casey. The truth will set her free.

Commentator regarding the Zanaida Gonzales defamation suit: The Anthony's attorney at the time, Brad Conway, says that Zanaida Gonzales was not hurt in any way - she wasn't arrested, she wasn't convicted ...

OMG! Puuuuuuuuuuleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeez!

I guess he finds civil cases unnecessary then??? One does not have to be arrested or convicted to suffer damages. She lost her job, her housing....her reputation and her loss of goodwill as a trusted employee.

"Hurt"?? Yep!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Linda Kenney Baden states clearly...The State would lead you to believe that there was duct tape wrapped around the mouth. We're going to be disputing that. Ummmmmm that would take a time machine to go back and NOT use duct tape.

LKB: This demonizing duct tape. Demonizing.....how can tape be demonizing!!

TM: It was a stranger. A stranger involved.

JB: They want you to believe that this 22 yr old is a master forensic sleuth. HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Red by me.

I don't remember EVER hearing anyone call KC a master forensic sleuth. I have heard them call her LUCKY that a major tropical storm hit shortly after she trashed her daughter in the swamp and degraded the evidence. Otherwise, we most likely would have definitive fingerprints or DNA on that duct tape covering little Caylee's mouth and nose.

:twocents:

There's no closure. CA

That's because you continue to live with lies. If you tell the truth....you will find closure.

By the way.....the credits list Ira Sutow.

One of JB's FB friends.

If you "blame the media" why are you FB friends with em JB?????? Just wondering.....don't answer...it was rhetorical!

Interviewer to CA: Your comment in the 911 call that it smells like there's been a dead body in the damn car could be very incriminating to Casey's case.

CA: Yes, it could be.

=====================

Interviewer to GA: Did you ever confront Casey about any of her lies?

GA: No ...... I wanted to believe what Casey told me.

I'm glad I didn't watch it- I thought it would be just one more version of the Jane V Mitchell show, poorly informed on the facts, and easily manipulated by CA's diatribes.

Thanks for the heads up on this being played again. Very interesting to hear again at this point in the game! We have learned so much since this was recorded and originally aired. The defense team sure has changed! Lol! I believe the only one still with her is JB. The "Dream Team" has scattered to the four corners and left JB with his "hot mess". The statements they made on this show were ludicrous! No evidense found with the body that connects back to KC? Really? The duct tape wasn't on there? Are you sure? There was a stranger involved? Wow! A stranger with access to KC's child, car, and home? Ridiculous! Looking at them stating these things and knowing what we have learned in the past year, I was struck with a thought. A crazy, wonderful, "dare-I-speak-it" thought. I can't help but wonder if, in addition to all of the wonderful evidense that points to no one but KC herself, if the reason LKB, AL, TL, and others have jumped ship could be that JB may actually be thinking about putting KC on the stand to make us all say "Ah! Now I understand"? I know! I know! It would be insane to do that! It would be stupid to do that! But, what has JB done that DIDN'T fit in those categories? How far-fetched would it really be? I don't think for one minute that he should because the SA would tear her apart, but I believe JB decides his moves on what he thinks makes him look like a big-shot attorney, and what will help him make a name for himself. I can see him trying it, and I wonder if this might have played a part in why so many people have left. Just thinking out loud. But secretly, I wish he would put her on the stand. I would love to see JA and LDB having a go at her. Moo.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dena24
Back