The window and the lights

Lights left on...window left open...front door left unlocked...a bunch of wine could make you forget your nightly routine.

I don't think we know if a 'bunch' of wine was consumed or not. Where I live you can only buy alcohol at certain stores so often I will have someone who is going to that store pick something up for me. That might not have even been her wine. jmo

I don't see how anybody could go through the window since the screen was still on it and it was bent. I suspect the screen got bent some other time by boys throwing a ball or something. Who would push a screen *into* the window if they were trying to get it off? I think the window is a red herring.

I think whoever took the baby is someone who lives in the house.

BBM:

I agree, gwenabob.

When LE went to the home to determine whether or not the window entry was even feasible, you can bet that LE officers were stationed at different points throughout the home. There were two officers climbing through the window in two different ways.

I wonder if the officer who was stationed in JI & DB's bedroom heard anything at all when the officers were climbing in the window? Of course, the baby monitor would have been turned on as DB stated it was on the night Baby Lisa disappeared.

IMO, LE probably had to conclude that entry was not gained through that window.

Also; I honestly believe that DB knows exactly what happened to Baby Lisa and where she is right now. The thing I have to wonder about is whether this was a tragic accident and Baby Lisa is no longer with us, or was it done for money? I feel DB had the assistance of a young male and female regardless of what the circumstances were/are.

MOO's

c3796daf-71a7-4273-a9d3-bb21c88dfabb_300.jpg

Some detective's butt memorialized for all time on the intertubez tryin' to get in the window

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh: *It ain't bad looking either! Oops, did I say that? I am a grandma for goodness sakes!

I have thought about this scenerio for the lights..The perp enters the house, the lights are off . he take baby and leaves the home. The sounds made by the perp wake the son who then gets up turns on lights cause hes scared and gets in to bed with mom.. ( my kids wake up scared and turn all the lights on)

I believe DN stated that she had been on the computer at some point and opened the window and forgot to close it. Did they take the computer for examination? When during this time was she on the computer?

MOO

I don't see how anybody could go through the window since the screen was still on it and it was bent. I suspect the screen got bent some other time by boys throwing a ball or something. Who would push a screen *into* the window if they were trying to get it off? I think the window is a red herring.

If it was old, damaged, or flimsy, you might push into it trying to tear the screen rather than remove it.

..in this one, of the Judge J interview----deborah says she turned all of the lights out when she went to bed.

[ame="http://video.foxnews.com/v/1208764392001/exclusive-parents-of-missing-baby-lisa-speak-out/?playlist_id=163972"]Exclusive: Parents of Missing Baby Lisa Speak Out [/ame]

..approx. 1:04

Judge J—and the neighbour was gone when you went to sleep?
Deborah—yeah
Judge J—Were the lights on or off when you went to sleep?
Deborah—I turned ‘em all off.
Judge J—Okay, and was the front door locked or unlocked?
Deborah—I don’t remember. Typically I lock it.
[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=7215992&postcount=7"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Media links~NO DISCUSSION PLEASE[/ame]
----Judge J videos--

Has anybody asked Mom if she slept with her bedroom door open? If someone turns on lights (or all the lights in the house), it typically wakes me up.

Has anybody asked Mom if she slept with her bedroom door open? If someone turns on lights (or all the lights in the house), it typically wakes me up.

..in the judgeJ interview, she says they close all of the bedroom doors when they go to bed.

I am still not convinced that the parents did this horrible deed. I think the window was messed with first by someone snooping, looking into the house. Then they happened upon the open front door. The cell phones were all together, in plain sight on the counter. What intruder, burglar wouldnt take them and stash them in their backpack?

Then they looked into the room and saw the sleeping baby. maybe she was the reason they broke in, but maybe not. There is a lot of cash to be made by selling a blonde/blue eyed baby. OR MAYBE, someone thinks they are the rightful father to the child. OR MAYBE, someone is mad about this happy new family and they want wicked revenge.

They could have quickly and quietly walked out the front door. If they had gloves on and a hoodie then there would be no DNA left behind.

When one of the boys got up to change beds they may have left lights on as they moved thru the house.

Lights left on...window left open...front door left unlocked...a bunch of wine could make you forget your nightly routine.

and a mystery man (seeing them buy wine)????
Was she having a fling?
What about that angle?
a cover up for affair + something happened to baby???

..in this one, of the Judge J interview----deborah says she turned all of the lights out when she went to bed.

Exclusive: Parents of Missing Baby Lisa Speak Out

Deborah—yeah
Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Media links~NO DISCUSSION PLEASE
----Judge J videos--

Well if she told Judge J that, she's lied somewhere about the lights.

imo

..in the judgeJ interview, she says they close all of the bedroom doors when they go to bed.

I guess because of the baby moniter aut I never shut my d mother would close a bedroom door on a sick baby.
I was from old times no moniters, but I never shut any bedroom doors at night.
I guess I still don't, I want to hear everything when my grandbabies are here.

Some detective's butt memorialized for all time on the intertubez tryin' to get in the window

Can I just say FTR that the whole time this was going on, I was thinking how happy I am that there is no footage like this of me floating around?!

Not sure why so many lights on when JI came home seems an unusual thing for someone to do when taking a child, but depends how acurrate the mothers memory of what lights were off when she went to bed.
I always leave at least one on at night but will often find one of the kids has turned a light on if they wake in night.
If someone was planning to enter house when family asleep would expect them to use a flashlight so as not to be so noticed if someone driving past.

Exclusive: Parents of Missing Baby Lisa Speak Out

Deborah—yeah
Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Media links~NO DISCUSSION PLEASE
----Judge J videos--
The reporter unfortunately was unaware that she should have asked her how accurate her short-term memory was after assisting in the consumption of a box of wine. (Short term memory impairment is a side effect of alcohol abuse.)
http://www.wwu.edu/chw/preventionandwellness/AODWebPDFs/PhysicalEffectsofAlcohol.pdf

Pensfan
_______
Verified psychiatric mental health nurse

IMO the cell phones were smashed up into tiny parts to make it difficult to trace. I've been wondering where she might hide it if she did in fact do this. The window is "pushed" in against the glass someone said, and a bird house is right next to it. Perhaps the phones are inside the birdhouse and the person pushed against the window to reach up.

LOL, BeanE! To be honest, I thought the officer was deliberately trying to make it look like getting through that window was difficult. I'm 57, 5 feet 1inch tall, and I can get through a similar window with much more grace, and WAY quicker than the officer did! Locked myself out last week, and easily gained access through a window that might have even been a little higher off the ground.

My thoughts exactly! In fact, when I watched it on TV yesterday that is what I said to my daughter. I thought I could get through that window and I know lots of folks younger than me that could. I am in my 50's and same height as you lol.

I thought of something this afternoon... what if the intruder was known to the family. They turned on the lights because if Debbie woke up and caught them, they could claim they saw someone try to get in the front window, so they came in right away to get her.

They could claim they didn't want to walk into an empty room without a light on. Didn't want to holler to Debbie and wake/frighten the kids.

Also, if the lights are on inside, it makes it harder to see outside when it's dark.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Linnymac68$
Back