Theories On What Happened to Caylee Part #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's in the bond hearing about George going to a meeting on July 15th.
http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/M....jsp?contentId=7038761&version=1&locale=EN-US

Retract the above as Geroge said Wednesday, so this meeting had to be July 16th.

That's the reference I was looking for, PattyG. Thanks!!

So....I wonder what George's days were consumed with the weeks of:

6/9 Mr. Mom for Caylee
6/16 Looking for work??
6/23 Looking for work??
6/30 Looking for work??
7/7 Looking for work??
7/14 Begins work

IDK, my girls have been able to open them since they were two - as long as the pin wasn't in the top.

Mine is 3 and she is quite tall for her age. She can not open ours. I think it might depend on how easy the door slides.

On the Greta interview I thought GA said on the last day he saw them they were leaving at 150 he knew because he was watching a cooking show he always watched before he went to work. I will try to find the link.

On the Greta interview I thought GA said on the last day he saw them they were leaving at 150 he knew because he was watching a cooking show he always watched before he went to work. I will try to find the link.

GA says 12:50PM.

I'm challenging George's statement. I suggest he saw:

a) Casey arriving (vs. leaving), and, shortly after, Casey leaving thinking that Caylee was with her (she only picked up clothes)

b) Casey arriving (vs. leaving), and Casey left w/o his knowing

...then, George leaves not realizing Caylee is still there.

The end result is Caylee being left @ home alone.

Caylee likely spent night 6/15 @ George & Cindy's home while Casey stayed @ Tony's (Clint's account on Greta) after the fight between Casey and her parents 6/15.

...hafta start from the beginning of the thread to get to these options. I'm liking (a) at the moment. She picked up clothes and left Caylee napping expecting George to be there when she awoke as was likely the practice (speculation) of the week before 6/10-6/11.

Presumes Caylee could access the backyard. Children this age can't usually open sliding glass doors by themselves. So possible IF back sliders we ajar. If A/C was on, that is unlikely.

QUOTE]

My daughter will be three in Nov. and she can open our sliding glass door. We have peg locks at the very top we put in at night just in case she wakes up and wonders around. Our house was built in the 70's and are the original doors and very heavy.... JMO

Evidence has been uncovered that Casey was researching chloroform and its effects online.

I think that Casey either obtained chloroform from her mother or another source and started using it to put Caylee to sleep at night because she was becoming difficult to put to bed, as children can be at times, or she needed for her to be out because she was interfering with her being able to go out and party or have free time in the evening. She used a little too much, and it caused Caylee grave harm. Hence the coverup.

Thoughts?

Why would she use chloroform for that when she can use benedryl?
It's legal, cheaper, and pretty commonly used.

Why would she use chloroform for that when she can use benedryl?
It's legal, cheaper, and pretty commonly used.

Fight on 6/15 may have resulted in parents telling Casey she wasn't responsible enough to care for Caylee and they told her to get out of the house – George & Cindy would effectively have custody of Caylee. Casey figured the best way to get back at her parents was to take Caylee from them.

Casey went back to the house to “get some clothes and things” and used chloroform to ensure Caylee didn't wake-up from her nap and alert George while Casey concealed and loaded her into the car in a duffle bag, or out the back door & through the gate 6/16 into the Pontiac. (Surely she didn’t load the duffle with Caylee in the trunk to get away quickly exposing Caylee to blunt trauma too - back seat, ok?)

Since Casey wasn't familiar w/ dosing/toxicity, she may have picked this up from Cindy or friends partying and thought it wasn't risky. When Caylee didn't come around, or, vital signs stopped, the flurry of calls to Cindy ensued...Mom's a nurse, she'll know what to do, right!?!?

I swear, I honestly don't know what to think anymore. With all of this information, I am more in the dark today than I was the first day the news reported on the case. This case isn't a circus at all. It's an episode...no, a series of episodes... from The Twilight Zone or Tales From The Dark Side. I've been an avid reader of Stephen King novels for two decades, and HE never came up with anything this bizarre! I begin to grow accustomed to "this" probably happened...and then WHAM...chloroform?!? And it's been this way since day one!
Theories? I don't have anymore, I am fresh out. The only things I do know is that...
A) Caylee is gone...and I mean 'gone.'
B) She wasn't kidnapped
C) KC "made" Caylee gone
This case is like trying to find water...in Ethiopia...in the dark!!!

I have never witnessed such aggressively defended DENIAL as Cindy and George's. It is as if they would implode if the truth were put in front of them. I believe this is a measure of their love for Caylee and their horror and rage at being the parents of the one who extinguished Caylee's life. I think they find those two facts unbearable, that Caylee is dead and that Casey is responsible. This is why it is easy for Casey to seduce them with her incredible lies. The lies form a buffer against the horrible, insupportable truth. But in some way, perhaps large, perhaps small, they had a part in Casey becoming what she is today and their enabling behavior is only one element of that.

I keep going back to the conversation Casey had with Lee when she was in jail, when she said she thought Caylee was "close".

I have always been suspicious of what may still be in that backyard. If a body were put in a sealed container, and buried, would the dogs still hit on it? This would possibly mean that Casey had someone helping her.

I would like to see that backyard revisited by Tim Miller with the ground penetrating equipment.

I know they don't like people trespassing on their property, and they are right about that, but when Cindy was hammering those no trespass signs around the yard, she was so angry - I bet if they went back there again she would have a fit, but what IF Caylee is there?

Maybe George found the chloroform in the trunk and HE is the one who searched it on the computer? Maybe THAT is where he got the idea to say there was cleaning fluid in the trunk...maybe maybe maybe...

I wish we could hear some definitive news for once...

Besides that Casey is bailed out...

I think Casey killed Caylee to spite Cindy after the arguement overheard by their neighbors on June 15th, but I also think the quickest way to find out the real truth along with all of it's ugly details would be if Casey were to pin anything on Cindy.

If those two psychos could be pit against each other to save their sorry azzes, I believe the truth would flow like a river.

I have a theory and it begins with the important dates.

From what I have read in the released documents Caylee and her mother stayed the night at her grandparents home on the 15th (after returning home from her greatgrandfathers residence at the nursing home. The next day her grandmother left early and granfather left later but her and her mother were still home.

My theory begins here and now the chloraform helps fit the senario. I have felt since early on that SOMETHING happened in the back yard, an accident - drowning, perhaps a bigger accident even during a fit of rage (shoving and knokcking her childs head against something and craking her skull or thrusting of a knife while flailing her arms - a knife was found in the car)

But I am setteling closer now to pre-meditation perhaps chloroform to knock her out perhaps kill her with it or drown her in the pool while dopped on the chloroform.

CHECK THIS LINK:
THE MEDICAL TIMES AND GAZETTE. A JOURNAL OF MEDICAL SCIENCE, LITERATURE, CRITICISM, AND NEWS.
Published by , 1862
Original from Oxford University
Digitized Oct 31, 2006
http://books.google.com/books?id=_KIEAAAAQAAJ&pg=PA592&dq=chloroform+trace+evidence#PPA592,M1

Keep in mind I do understand its age but it specifically references murders of small children with the use of chloroform. (back then trace evidence I am sure was not as easily recoverable as it discusses that as well)

So I feel strongly on the chloroform and the pool, she perhaps suited her up and tried to place her inside and my next step in this is that I think she dropped her onto the ground trying to put her in the pool or take her out and perhaps she hit her head and bleed out onto the ground or something and she desided this was not going to work as a cover for her childs death (accidental drowning with a busted head)

I think she then placed her childs body in her trunk and left the premises.

The next step in this theory is that she began searching for a place to hide out as she was not staying at her boyfriends 100% of the time after this point. I think she went looking for an apartment perhaps in disguise at Sawgrass the next day (why when she could run into her friends I don't know BUT there is a part to this to continue as to why after this sentance. So I feel she was here and overheard the Name Zainada... since the man that worked there was filling the card out for Zainada instead of her doing it herself. (Maybe they could search for cards filled out by women fitting Caylee's mothers discription OR her mothers boyfriends name.

Sorry long paragraph... So I think she may have used aliases or her boyfriends name since there is evidetiary whitness statements of her speaking to another friend about his apartment comples claiming that her boyfriend was interested in moving from where he lives (gotta be a lie why move so far from full sail he lives down the road now and does not sound the type to do such a thing)

So during this time frame I believe poor Caylee's body was still in the trunk, the next day I feel she went back home thinking perhaps she should dig up the dirt where she may have dropped her daughter and placed that in her trunk (hence the evidence of dirt being found in the trunk and other fluids and the need to borrow a shovel to dig something out in the back yard) SHE hardly ever lived there why would she care about this "root" She never even came back for weeks and she was intending to move out and in with well several different people it seems even out of the state. Seems like an odd thing to do during this ODD period.

So I believe that she returned on the 22-24 (we only have a period time of reference here for this next event not one specific date) I believe she came back to steal gas after discarding the body somewhere else, on the 24th she is found to have stolen the cans by her father, we do not know if they were full or empty if full she took them that day if empty she took them earlier but I suspect they were still full why bust the lock and put them back? She could have just bought gass because we know she was stealing money. I think she was afraid if she bought it she might be easily found out and thought well people steal gas all the time this day and age and they would not suspect her. (She did not want her father to open the trunk from what it sounds like but then it was too late and she covered it up with a new excuse.)

She is working on the fly here and changing her story to fit everytime someone discovers her lies.

So anyway to continue on I think that she realized she needed to just hide the body well, bury it perhaps sink it something because after the 24th she is out partying it up again with her pals 25th and 26th and the 27th (maybe sooner we only know when the manager first spoted it there) she abandoned her car at amscot. Keep in mind this is the other end of the road from where she lives (well one main drag over)

I think her revised plan was to blame this "kidnapping" on this Zany Nanny (yeah I flipped it she would have too eventually) She was probably going to accuse her of stealing her car and or was going to blame some uknown suspects of this crime and the car was found before she could figure out how to spill the beans and DURING the phone call, (she never told her mom of a nanny that I have seen until this time - she claimed during this period that she was in Jaksonville,) she realizes her mom was actually going to call 911.

After the first call she changed her story to the Nanny tale as she recalled the name of someone at an apartment ahe was hiding out in (perfect escape goat it near all her friends) and blames this woman, oh way to go yehaw not only that but its the perfect scapegoat for momma because her mother as evidentiary whitness reports have stated !!!! hates hispanics passionately.

So I think you can see the rest from here, I think this is all fitting well.

Obviously there is something terribly wrong with this woman but she knows right from wrong obviously or she would just tell it but she knows what will happen when she does. I also think the evidence may be too circumstantial and a jury may not find her guilty beyond a reasonable doubt without more.

I pray I am wrong and others thinking this poor Caylee is dead are also wrong and that there truely is someone out there named Zanny the nanny. I hope this was not too long in the paragraph size for you all. But perhaps this can help someone look for more evidence of a different nature (bathing suit application/cards with alternate names etc.)

I also refused to type her name in she deserves no glory. Caylee is the only important person in this case.

P.S. Clorine on the skin or in urnine can create chloroform not sure if there was more found than can be made in this manner but if she placed in the trunk wet directly from the pool perhaps this is another angle.

I have always wondered if Caylee drowned in the pool, too.

Really interesting about the chlorine and urine creating chloroform. hmmm

server is slow, now I can edit it. I wanted to change the title.

Yeah Chloroform can be formed that way but I suspect it was used to put her to sleep and its probably not an affect of the chlorine/skin/urine contact.

I wonder why it was ok to Casey to have Caylee overnight at Ricardos and sleeping in the same bed, but when it came to Tony's apt, no such happening? Odd.

ITA I'm wondering the same thing.

I keep going back to the conversation Casey had with Lee when she was in jail, when she said she thought Caylee was "close".

I have always been suspicious of what may still be in that backyard. If a body were put in a sealed container, and buried, would the dogs still hit on it? This would possibly mean that Casey had someone helping her.

I would like to see that backyard revisited by Tim Miller with the ground penetrating equipment.

I know they don't like people trespassing on their property, and they are right about that, but when Cindy was hammering those no trespass signs around the yard, she was so angry - I bet if they went back there again she would have a fit, but what IF Caylee is there?

Good post! ITA! And IIRC, Casey repeated the words "she's close". It was "Dad, she's close" and when Greta VS asked about that in one of her interviews, here is Cindy's spin:

CINDY ANTHONY: And I think you can interpret that in a couple of ways. Close meaning within the central Florida area, close meaning in the neighborhood — I don’t think that’s what she means — close to maybe coming home. There’s a lot of different ways to interpret that. My interpretation is that she’s, hopefully, in this area.

:banghead:

Even though she seems heartless, I can't imagine she would want to see her daughter struggle while drowning (or leave evidence of forcefully pushing her down), so the chloroform theory would make the drowning more palatable as there wouldn't be a struggle. ugh, I don't like the sound of that, but consider WHO were are talking about!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500