Theories On What Happened to Caylee Part #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
What if it's as simple as she dumped the body, along with the car at amscott 6/27 and Caylees body went in the dumpster. Will any of the searches uncover the body then?

I think the biggest obstacle in this whole scenerio is the total inconsistancies with what happened after CA got home from the visit at the nursing home. We have CA giving this creepy testimony at the bond hearing about how she "heard" them, and acts very suspicious to the point where you know she is hiding something. You have GA giving such a detailed acounting as to the afternoon's events that it is obvious he is lying. Her cell pings prove he is a liar. She didn't leave the area til 4pm, not 1pm as GA wants us to believe. Then, the elusive phonecall to kc at 745 am 6/16. A 2 minute call from the A home. Why are they calling her if she is in her bed asleep as CA said at the bond hearing??? Why in the interview on Greta with TL's roomie, did the roomie refuse to answer when Greta asked him if kc stayed the night of the 15th? He just stares at her like, you are crazy if you think I am gonna answer that question.

I think we would have a lot going for us if we could get a definate answer as to where kc slept that night.

A better question would be, why is everybody covering that information up?
Since that critical time Sunday June 15th -documented by photo-CA last to be seen w/Caylee and great grandpa.
Why would CA & KC go swimming if they were fighting? Is that when the fight happened? Where was Caylee during this fight? GA was at work? Did KC leave Caylee at the house? Did an accident occur then, thru the night?Was there a cover up because the GP's thot KC should have been home thru the night taking care of her? When do the facts end and the lies begin??
progress.gif

Can I ask, as I havent read it anywhere as yet , what GA gave in evidence ? is that common knowledge yet ?
Am I right that he testified *against* his daughter ? which helped lead to her arrest for murder ?

He testified in front of the Grand Jury which is a panel seated to hear evidence and determine if there is enough evidence to support an indictment for a given crime. The threshhold of "proof" is relatively low in a Grand Jury hearing as compared to a trial.

Unfortunately, Grand Jury proceedings are kept confidential and not released to the public. It's doubtful we'll ever know what he said in his testimony.

I have never believed GA's story of the 16th and I never will. This story was orchestrated and I am sure it will be proven at trial. Too many inconsistenies by the ringmaster and I believe LE has done their best to see the A's as a grieving family.............I do not think for one moment they had anything to do with the death of Caylee............but the cover up is a completely different story. I hope they are charged with perjury during the trial.....but the sentence will be minimal if any.

All the lies will be exposed from everyone in this case.

@ JusticeorJustUs thank you for explaining that to me, I appreciate it :)
So something he said helped lead to her arrest though ? or not really ?
Just that its always in the news how GA was testifying etc and then next thing she was arrested for murder and the other things

@ JusticeorJustUs thank you for explaining that to me, I appreciate it :)
So something he said helped lead to her arrest though ? or not really ?Just that its always in the news how GA was testifying etc and then next thing she was arrested for murder and the other things

<<Bold by me>>

You're welcome. :)

My personal belief is that something he said contributed to other evidence that was presented. Again, the threshold of proof is so low, (there's a saying here that a Grand Jury could indict a ham sandwich [of a crime]), that it just really isn't possible to say.

I would hope that, under oath and in a "secret proceeding", GA would have testified truthfully and if that's the case he could have contributed to KC's indictment. The fact is, we may never know.

I have a feeling that much, if not all of it, will come out in the trial. But the actual GJ testimony will probably never be known in it's entirety outside of the actual trial.

well, here's a possible theory, straight from the defense's 30 pages yesterday:

<<But Eyewitness News has learned that behind the scenes, the defense sent 30 pages of documents to prosecutors. In those documents, Casey&#8217;s lawyers argued that if Caylee is dead, &#8220;it was almost certainly a tragic accident.&#8221; The documents also said Caylee could&#8217;ve been poisoned by Chloroform or she could have died while she was sedated. They said the cause of death could have been an unwitting overdose of a sedative>>

http://www.wftv.com/news/17914492/detail.html

I think "zanny" the nanny has been xanax all along. Where was Caylee all these prior nights she wasnt at the GP and she wasnt w KC? She was sedated in the trunk! There was pizza in the trunk for her to eat. This time the maybe annie who supplied the xanax to KC maybe didnt have any, so KC whipped up some chlorophorm instead and the results were tragic.

I think KC did her child in, but if I am her defense attorney, here goes one of my theories to try to get KC out of jail.

KC was bedding policemen. This one policeman turned out to be pure evil (was also sex addict just like KC), she met him at Fusion or Sawgrass, or while on patrol at Blanchard Park months prior).

This cop was a child molester (part of child *advertiser censored* ring) but KC did not figure this out until later. The cop said something about missing kids and chloroform in conversation once, but she thought it part of his job, but still it creeped her out, so she searched missing kid websites (and chloroform). KC was a bit wary, but this searching made her feel okay about him.

Maybe KC trusted this cop to watch her child 1 or 2 times at public park for an hour or so, her child liked him, but never all day, or overnight like he was about to do for her on this day. KC was stuck, she got in big fight with CA, and left home with her child. She needed to see her boyfriend. She needed babysitter (slew of calls did not work out). So she ran into cop on her way to TL’s with child in car.. She said needed a small favor, (need to work late and find place to live?), he said no problem we'll see you at Sawgrass or Blanchard park next day. Plus her child was so happy to go on "special outing".

But KC didn't know where cop really took her child that day/night really, she dropped child off with cop at the park or by sawgrass steps, how stupid of her, she did not even have his last name or phone number. Did he live at Sawgrass, she did not know, he said he did. (Was he a real cop even or someone posing in uniform, his car was not even marked as she recalled?). Why was she so trusting, because her child liked this guy?

She knew cop was jerk now sure, but still early on, she was not too worried until things dragged on and got very strange. She still didn't think he was really after her or offing her kid! The cop never text or place calls or use computer to contact KC, in previous months they just typically hooked up occasionally when they met while "out", he knew where she liked to hang out and they could arrange to meet. He wasn’t giving anyone his number anyway, he was always "on duty".

Anyway, he did not approach her publicly again, but she would find her blackjack missing, making her paranoid so she clung onto TL more, but that is why she goes to her normal hangouts, she is "waiting" to be approached by cop because she knows he won't call her, so she will hopefully hear something, or get some note left on her car, so she can find out what she needs to do. Otherwise, she doesn't know where her child is and thinks she better not report it to missing persons (isn't that where he works?), or she and her family maybe will be missing or dead too. Plus she still wants everything to be ok, and is sure that her child will just show up somehow and this nightmare will be over.

Cop then leaves in her trunk (day she got the neighbor shovel), a small pile of dirt festering with maggots and other fluid. She got the neighbor shovel (dad locked the shed again), drove around to nearest pull off and tried to get dirt and yuk out, some even got on her shoes then, when she returned, went into her own backyard (dna transfer). And it stunk badly of what she did not know. Stuck shovel in pool to clean it off. She stuck her shoes in the pool to try to rid of it. (flustered, she left gate open and ladder in too!). When some of the junk or smell was still on there, she just went barefoot and buried her shoes temporarily into the sandbox. (dna transfer). Then the stupid gas can fell over into residual mess in the trunk, what a waste, she needed that gas, her funds were limited.

KC doesn't know her child is dead for a fact, but she is in shock, blanking out periodically (by early July when TL gets back from NY, this explains her night sweats and her vacant staring with LE, no emotion, she trusts no one). KC wants to go to a "safe" place, boyfriend TL, where there are usually many people around during day/night, and she feels safe with him etc. She goes to get tattoo, as this cop has tattoos, that he got from same place, another thing they had "in common". She is hoping to pick up on some hearsay, this is the way she is "doing her investigation". She takes money from her best friend knowing she may need money for ransom or her own searching. Doing her best to appear normal to TL and not deal with her family until child returns. This is going on way too long, but KC is paralyzed with fear and indecision. She trusts no one.

Cop maybe has threatened her and her family too if she says anything. That is what KC means on her website by "with great power comes great consequence", meaning the police (it’s a warning, she also thinks CA or GA will figure out this code of hers). KC knows her mother thinks she is deliberately keeping child from her.

KC also says something like "trust no one but yourself", she really knows this from direct experience now. Maybe while she is watching the creepy movies, the cop is planting child body evidence from his afternoon with child, into her trunk. Leaving just enough evidence to get the maggots, dirt and stinky fluids rolling festering.

KC can't open the trunk for GA, because the stain/smell is there; her dad is particular about cleaning cars and will want to know what it is.

KC could not go to the police to report her child missing, as the police were in to protect one of their own in the "kid *advertiser censored* ring", and KC thought child would be killed if she talked. She was afraid she would never see her child again. So she lies a lot mixed in with slivers of truth. Then she decided she would take punishment, that she should have been punished by parents earlier for her gross stealing/lies (this she told to LA). She feels she deserves major punishment. She cannot take plea deal, because she doesn’t know where body is.

Now this is stretch but here goes. If guy was real cop and there is a cop *advertiser censored* ring, KC car evidence was then altered further by internal police who reviewed her cell phone and computer searches first before her car being sent away to official FBI labs and Body Farm testing. Pressure is on to solve case quickly. Her chloroform search could also simply be something she looked into after seeing chloroform ad on one of her boyfriends my space. Maybe it was just a joke that was going around. It had no meaning really until LE gave it deadly meaning.

Seeing how this whole situation has taken a toll on all of us... whether we are there in person searching or at home on our PC's.... we are all striving for the same thing.....WHERE IS DEAR LITTLE KAYLEE?

A lot of us....including myself... have express a bit of frustration, maybe even a bit of anger, and some humor at the expense of the A's.....

I don't believe any of this is abnormal, however, we used the above to release a lot of things and it is healthy to a point.....

I now feel it is time to get back to finding answers....

I intend to go back to the beginning and reread all my notes, etc....

I want to trace KC's steps from her mom's house to TL's apt. carefully and see what of interest is along the way. I think we are missing something that right in front of us.
This missing 3 hour periods are not totally adding up for me... If I were to want to get rid of a body, I don't want anyone to see me, therefore, I would want to dispose of it quickly and escape the area immediately, especially with gators around. KC doesn't appear to be brave at all.

Okay, water would be the most logical place- LP could very well be on the right track. I still don't think KC could carry a decomposing body in a bag with 2 bricks without help. Was the bag plastic or canvas? If plastic then she would have had to make two trips to her trunk as the bricks would have torn the bag. If canvas maybe, one trip, if she had help.

The car would have to be parked close to the water, so I feel this could all be accomplished in a few minutes, not an hour or three hours. I cannot see her hanging around afterwards.

I can see a 3 hour window if she buried the body, however she couldn't have gone very far as it would take a while to dig the grave and recover it by herself. Again, she would not be brave enough to go into a lot of underbrush areas, just enough not to be seen from a road.
I think it may have happened early in the am and definetly not at night, again unless someone was with her.

I would love some input.....What's still unclear to you? Can we put our heads together again.....andy play detectives>

I would love some input.....What's still unclear to you? Can we put our heads together again.....andy play detectives>

I have been thinking that the remains would be a lot farther down from where the divers were. That river had to be raging, full of downed trees and all sorts of debris if the floods were that bad. Even if it was down in a depression, I think it would have been carried away. MOO

Can't recall the website, but I read whereby, if the body is only bones or fragments, to search in areas that could be like a strainer, in drains areas, tree roots, along eges of riverbeds, etc. Could be fragments clumped together with other river debris. So the divers with LP are doing the right thing.

Sorry, forgot to mention fragments could have gone 75 feet or more due to storms and the river flow.

What is ticking me off is the attitude of all of them! The cockiness, the tone of voice, their actions, their opinions of people who only want to help. The only genuine emotion I have seen is anger. It's amazing how in less than 6 months it's come to this. I've never seen another case like this. The Anthony's have developed a well organized network of disinformation complete with spin doctors, undercover operatives, and poor Caylee seems to be turning into a marketing tool. Yes, a new fresh look at this is what is needed-there is no perfect crime. We just need to figure it out.:waitasec:

Seeing how this whole situation has taken a toll on all of us... whether we are there in person searching or at home on our PC's.... we are all striving for the same thing.....WHERE IS DEAR LITTLE KAYLEE?
>
(snipped)

Sorry--any particular reason you've spelled Caylee's name with a "K"?

This is doable - BUT I doubt the chloroform could be bought at Fusion but then who knows - I think it was much more volitile and strong if she had made it herself - of course she doesnt know how to use it, you really only know what to do because of the movies

I can't get my mind to bend to GA being involved - I still think this was all Casey and thats why it makes no sense on so many levels

My newest theory is…and it could be true so please tell me your thoughts but be nice to me. &#61514;

Chloroform could have easily been bought…at Fusion. I live in a city where you can buy anything, including GHB (date rape drug) which people use to come down from other drugs or in small quantities to ‘relax’. I could see KC buying a bottle (like a pop bottle size of Chloroform) and keeping it in her room. She probably tried it out on Amy the night Amy woke up wearing different pants and was told she was ‘hiding money’ etc.

June 15th – HUGE fight at the Anthony house – KC does bring Caylee to bed to piss off Cindy…later in the night KC is so mad and annoyed she Chloroforms Caylee to get her to be quiet or out of anger about the fight and Cindy threatening to get custody of Caylee. She texts with Tony and talks on the phone with him for hours…then realizes Caylee is not breathing. She cannot revive Caylee. Morning comes, and Cindy goes to work. Shortly after KC comes out crying to George about what happened. She really didn’t mean to kill Caylee, just drug her to go to sleep (). George for a number of reasons decides to cover with KC…but he HAS to go to work! If he is late or doesn’t show for work it will be on record and he HAS to do the normal routine…he moves Caylee to the back yard into the sand box. It took him 3 days or so to figure out after what to do/when/where to move the body etc.

He loved his granddaughter with all his heart, but KC is his only daughter and he did what he thought was best at the time to protect her.

I think we all need to start from the beginning again......as much as i would love to believe that she was put in the river in JBP...Im starting to change my mind. I am also starting to question her being dumped on the 25th as most in the media are suspecting....I think it was much earlier than that...like the evening of the 18th or early morning hours of the 19th. I think while she was in the trunk for the "2.5 days" her fluids were released from the body and stained the trunk....as days went by the smell got worse and worse....but her body was already removed from the trunk. I do not believe that her body was in the trunk on the 24th when the gas can incident happened with George....the smell was getting worse at that point and she didnt want him near the car...but to have the body in their when she stopped at the house...too much of a risk. So IMO the body was disposed of between late June 18 and the afternoon of June 24. Her pings on 6/18, 6/19 and 6/20 place her 3 times in the south east corner of the 25 mi radius that was being searched...I think near Narcroose Rd (sp).....I think ore focus needs to be paid to that location. Im sorry but I no longer feel she is in JBP.

A lot of theories are good BUT the one thing everyone is missing - emotion - if Caylee was killed by someone else other than Casey she would have emotion, she would be frantic or nervous - if Casey killed Caylee by accident she would have emotion, again frantic, nervous, some sadness

There was none - she lived life to the fullest - she partied, ripped off people to get money and then played house with Tony, buying groceries, toiletries, etc.

She showed zero emotion - the only emotion Casey showed was when Cindy caught up with her and then called the police - and it wasn't until she found out her bail would not be reduced did we see a tear

No emotion when being interrogated, no emotion on the phone with 911, nothing

By reports now, with her non-emotion in prison when she saw LP scraping the bottom of the river for Caylees remains - even in first prison phone calls when she was asked why she wasn't crying or upset - she said it was because she had to talk to authorities, but we know she wasn't talking to anyone - we got emotion when no one would give her Tony's phone number

You gotta think.....what mother would have no emotion with a missing or dead child? The only emotion this girl has shown is when it has to do with her, no one else

Yes- Just don't want to use actual names on line -It's just me...

My newest theory is&#8230;and it could be true so please tell me your thoughts but be nice to me. &#61514;

Chloroform could have easily been bought&#8230;at Fusion. I live in a city where you can buy anything, including GHB (date rape drug) which people use to come down from other drugs or in small quantities to &#8216;relax&#8217;. I could see KC buying a bottle (like a pop bottle size of Chloroform) and keeping it in her room. She probably tried it out on Amy the night Amy woke up wearing different pants and was told she was &#8216;hiding money&#8217; etc.

June 15th &#8211; HUGE fight at the Anthony house &#8211; KC does bring Caylee to bed to piss off Cindy&#8230;later in the night KC is so mad and annoyed she Chloroforms Caylee to get her to be quiet or out of anger about the fight and Cindy threatening to get custody of Caylee. She texts with Tony and talks on the phone with him for hours&#8230;then realizes Caylee is not breathing. She cannot revive Caylee. Morning comes, and Cindy goes to work. Shortly after KC comes out crying to George about what happened. She really didn&#8217;t mean to kill Caylee, just drug her to go to sleep (). George for a number of reasons decides to cover with KC&#8230;but he HAS to go to work! If he is late or doesn&#8217;t show for work it will be on record and he HAS to do the normal routine&#8230;he moves Caylee to the back yard into the sand box. It took him 3 days or so to figure out after what to do/when/where to move the body etc.

He loved his granddaughter with all his heart, but KC is his only daughter and he did what he thought was best at the time to protect her.

GA was very candid w LE, ie "I didn't like the smell of the car," "Please don't let this be my granddaughter," etc. IMO no one else can nor should be blamed for KC's actions tho it may be negligence alone which caused Caylee's death. JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LocalKnowledge