Theories On What Happened to Caylee Part #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think we all need to start from the beginning again......as much as i would love to believe that she was put in the river in JBP...Im starting to change my mind. I am also starting to question her being dumped on the 25th as most in the media are suspecting....I think it was much earlier than that...like the evening of the 18th or early morning hours of the 19th. I think while she was in the trunk for the "2.5 days" her fluids were released from the body and stained the trunk....as days went by the smell got worse and worse....but her body was already removed from the trunk. I do not believe that her body was in the trunk on the 24th when the gas can incident happened with George....the smell was getting worse at that point and she didnt want him near the car...but to have the body in their when she stopped at the house...too much of a risk. So IMO the body was disposed of between late June 18 and the afternoon of June 24. Her pings on 6/18, 6/19 and 6/20 place her 3 times in the south east corner of the 25 mi radius that was being searched...I think near Narcroose Rd (sp).....I think ore focus needs to be paid to that location. Im sorry but I no longer feel she is in JBP.

Agree this is entirely possible.

I don't believe the theories re burning, freezing remains etc KC wasn't that organized. I keep thinking KC's method of disposal was the simplest method, so I picture her driving over bridge where in seconds she could dump her weighted remains--swiftly and silently under the cover of dark, into the cover of deep--unless of course Caylee did drown in pool accidentally which makes this choice seem unfathomable but then again, this is just ALL beyond the pale. JMO

There needs to be a thoughrough (sp) search of all areas that pinged between 6/16-6/30 imo. Has Lake Underhill been searched?

I don't believe the theories re burning, freezing remains etc KC wasn't that organized. I keep thinking KC's method of disposal was the simplest method, so I picture her driving over bridge where in seconds she could dump her weighted remains--swiftly and silently under the cover of dark, into the cover of deep--unless of course Caylee did drown in pool accidentally which makes this choice seem unfathomable but then again, this is just ALL beyond the pale. JMO

Exactly. Casey was all about expending the very least amount of effort in every aspect of her life. She would have picked a method that was easy, fast, and took very little effort on her part to accomplish.

I think something happened on the 16th at her parents house. She waited for her dad to go to work and she came back home. Either intentionally or accidentally something happened to Caylee on th6 16th. She then put her in a black garbage back in the back of her trunk not knowing what else to do. She drove around with her in the back of her car until 2 days later when the smell had starded...she went back to her parents and thought about burying her in the back so she took her and put her in the backyard where the dogs hit. She went over to the neighbors and borrowed the shovel to try to bury her but after trying for an hour gave up and returned the shovel. but left Caylee sandbox or playhouse. She worried that her parents would find her so she came back for her on the same day she stole the gas cans with the intention of burning her and at this time put Caylee back in the car. I believe this was on June 23rd?? She never got around to disposing the body or burning it so she still had Caylee in the back of the car when she went over to the anthony's and bumped into GA. I believe that this is when GA started to have the intuition that something was wrong. I bet he got s whif of a smell but refused to admit or even phantom that it was Caylee. After KC left the house she went and dumped the body I believe at the state park on 419 in oviedo (Little big econ state park).

I think Caylee was in the trunk and out of the trunk multiple times. I still believe that she used the Oviedo House Barn to stash Caylee to buy time. From there you can make an easy drive to the Little Big Econ State Park.

I also belive that the pings are just her travels. If you could track your movements for a day with cell phone pings, I wonder how many different towers and areas you covered. Especially if you had no where to go and were just randomly driving.

I am pretty sure alot of us have just randomly driven around to different places. Lets see where this road goes, where does this one go. You never know what tower you might hit. It could look very suspicious.

Granted she knows the area, but if you have no where to go who knows where you might drive.

mods I just posted on previous thread, can someone pls move it to here ? sorry didnt know there was a new thread thank you

I think we can all agree she was in the trunk by June 18th, pings show kc at the parents hse that afternoon. I think she was scared oh no bad smell gotta do something, I think she went to the parents with the intent of trying to bury her in the yard. That would take a long time to dig the hole, hence the shovel borrowed from the neighbor. She then says my old friend gas in the shed, its going with me. is there a thread for chloroform theories......as for the flurry of phone calls that was to check and make sure no one was at the parents house.

Re: CA once claimed KC & child were sleeping, so she didn't bother to go in their room on the morning of the 16th, however, when asked how she was so sure they were in there, she then claimed because she heard them. Either they were asleep or they weren't. I can't buy this story. I think this was just a cover up.
I don't think KC was there at all.

I've been thinking about what KC meant when she said she went to a "nuetral" place after Caylee went missing. When you are brought up in a dysfunctional home (ie. verbal abuse, physical abuse, or sexual abuse) it is quite common to dis-associate yourself from the situation in order to survive the stress of it all. It's a survival technique your brain uses in all kinds of situations ( POW's, rape victems, etc.). So, I think once Caylee was placed in the bag, or whatever receptacle it was, KC went to this "nuetral place" in her mind. I think at this point KC dis-associated herself from what really happened and that bag was no longer Caylee, just something she had to get rid of so no one could find. She then went ahead and made up her Zannie stories for the missing daughter and the squirrel stories for the smell.
I think that is how she was able to move the package, which was Caylee, several times and continue to act normal to those around her. But, she didn't completely block it out-that's why she kept avoiding her mother and freaked when she heard Lee was looking for her. I think that is why she is able to have that smug look on her face at the jail-cause on some level she thinks she has beaten the system and got away with it like she used to get away with it at home. That plus she is evil!!!:furious:

Re: CA once claimed KC & child were sleeping, so she didn't bother to go in their room on the morning of the 16th, however, when asked how she was so sure they were in there, she then claimed because she heard them. Either they were asleep or they weren't. I can't buy this story. I think this was just a cover up.
I don't think KC was there at all.

not only that these people have serious issues with dates. They just dont want to admit to the fact that she left after the fight on the evening of the 15th thats the motive to the whole case, do sociopathic people feel rage?

not only that these people have serious issues with dates. They just dont want to admit to the fact that she left after the fight on the evening of the 15th thats the motive to the whole case, do sociopathic people feel rage?

They feel rage. I think that is what drives them to do what they do. I watched the Ted Bundy movie on cable the other night (not the old one, this was made only a couple of years ago), his rage was horrifying. It was all about being illegitimate and being told a lie and hating women because of it. This movie showed much more graphically, what a beast he truly was. But, there again, until his cover was blown, everyone thought he was wonderful.

GA was very candid w LE, ie "I didn't like the smell of the car," "Please don't let this be my granddaughter," etc. IMO no one else can nor should be blamed for KC's actions tho it may be negligence alone which caused Caylee's death. JMO

Agree. This case is really so much more simple than we all want to make it. The sad fact is, moms do sometimes kill their own children, and they do it all on their own. To look for ways to drag other people into it or to turn it into a conspiracy just muddies the water and complicates things. We need to keep the focus on Casey's actions.

Agree again. I don't think Casey planned a way to dispose of the body. If she had, she'd have done it immediately instead of keeping Caylee in the trunk for 3 days. She waited for an opportunity to present itself, likely tossing Caylee's remains off a bridge or possibly, but less likely IMO, into a dumpster.

I think something happened on the 16th at her parents house. She waited for her dad to go to work and she came back home. Either intentionally or accidentally something happened to Caylee on th6 16th. She then put her in a black garbage back in the back of her trunk not knowing what else to do. She drove around with her in the back of her car until 2 days later when the smell had starded...she went back to her parents and thought about burying her in the back so she took her and put her in the backyard where the dogs hit. She went over to the neighbors and borrowed the shovel to try to bury her but after trying for an hour gave up and returned the shovel. but left Caylee sandbox or playhouse. She worried that her parents would find her so she came back for her on the same day she stole the gas cans with the intention of burning her and at this time put Caylee back in the car. I believe this was on June 23rd?? She never got around to disposing the body or burning it so she still had Caylee in the back of the car when she went over to the anthony's and bumped into GA. I believe that this is when GA started to have the intuition that something was wrong. I bet he got s whif of a smell but refused to admit or even phantom that it was Caylee. After KC left the house she went and dumped the body I believe at the state park on 419 in oviedo (Little big econ state park).

I swear we think alike. this is what i have been thinking for a while. i havent really thought about where she may have hid Caylees body, but i do believe that is why GA said "dont let this be my Caylee" when he opened the trunk. i think he knew then, but just cant bring himself to except it, for fear of the truth.

When I heard about the choking incident, I got the impression that it occurred when KC was released to home confinement with LP.

I do not understand how KC could be at TonE's and still have all the texting back and forth with him and TR with the cell pings from the tower near the A home.

I swear we think alike. this is what i have been thinking for a while. i havent really thought about where she may have hid Caylees body, but i do believe that is why GA said "dont let this be my Caylee" when he opened the trunk. i think he knew then, but just cant bring himself to except it, for fear of the truth.

IIRC, didn't TL or someone drive her to the A's on the day she stole the gas cans? And that's when the Neighbor said he saw a green ? truck there with a guy driving and she went into house?

When I heard about the choking incident, I got the impression that it occurred when KC was released to home confinement with LP.

I do not understand how KC could be at TonE's and still have all the texting back and forth with him and TR with the cell pings from the tower near the A home.

LP said that Cindy had her hands around Casey's throat on the night of June 15th - during the fight. As of yet, there is no proof that there actually was a fight.

After CA allegedly choked KC, there's no way KC slept in that house that night.

She may not have taken Kaylee with her and maybe that's who CA tucked in bed, but surely not KC.

IIRC, didn't TL or someone drive her to the A's on the day she stole the gas cans? And that's when the Neighbor said he saw a green ? truck there with a guy driving and she went into house?
That was TL IIRC. He waited outside one time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aimilino01