Theories: Why Would Elizabeth kill Gabriel?

Did Elizabeth kill Gabriel?

• yes

Votes: 80 44.2%
  • no

Votes: 101 55.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I am rooting for you being spot on. Now if Gabriel can just be found.

Btw, what does it mean "if the garbage don't come first". That is just really confusing to me. I can't make sense of it. It seems muddled.

I agree; she is too long in her text....still trying to "engage" Logan, even if its an angry engagement. She was NOT done with him. It will be interesting to see all the texts when they come out.

Likely in relation to the dumpster comment.

I think she treated Gabriel like she treated her dogs. Apparently, she had the dogs for three years or so, then 'rehomed' them for money when they didn't fit into the plans for herself. I am thinking and hoping that that is how she treated Gabriel.

I am rooting for you being spot on. Now if Gabriel can just be found.

Btw, what does it mean "if the garbage don't come first". That is just really confusing to me. I can't make sense of it. It seems muddled.

I agree; she is too long in her text....still trying to "engage" Logan, even if its an angry engagement. She was NOT done with him. It will be interesting to see all the texts when they come out.
(above bolding by smart blonde)

I believe that when she wrote, "if the garbage don't come first", she meant 'if the garbage truck doesn't empty the dumpster' before Elizabeth tells Logan which dumpster she used to dispose of Gabriel's body.

I really don't see the whole casey anthony comparison..I feel these stories are very VERY different.

Casey didn't run..She was out in the very open partying not trying to start a new life under a new identity...She had death smell in her car. She made up a person and Im not convinced EJ did..there wasn't a person trying to illegally adopt her daughter...I could go on forever. I feel like its apples and oranges.

the situation, ITA. the attitude of both of them when confronted with the likelihood of their child's demise - creepily similar. I could add stacey barker to the mix, too. only she admitted it at some point, so I hear.

I think if she did kill him it was an accident. She may not win mother of the year, but I don't think she would have killed him on purpose. In her previous episodes she had hurt objects but not people. I feel like if Logan in his heart really felt she would have harmed Gabriel he would have kept the baby FAR FAR away. He dropped the protective order right?

She was obviously taking care of him..she had clothes, food, toys, she was trying to adopt him out. Why would she drive all the way to SA to kill him? She could have done it in Phoenix and been LONG gone before the police were after her. She waited for a while with him alive in SA.

now what I wonder is, if she didnt want the baby, why not give him to the dad who did want him, and walk on off? this is what doesn't make any sense from the get-go.

the situation, ITA. the attitude of both of them when confronted with the likelihood of their child's demise - creepily similar. I could add stacey barker to the mix, too. only she admitted it at some point, so I hear.

now what I wonder is, if she didnt want the baby, why not give him to the dad who did want him, and walk on off? this is what doesn't make any sense from the get-go.

She was very angry at LM and the last thing she wanted was for him to have the baby. Her attitude seems to be "I don't want him but I don't want him to have him". Besides, if he had Gabriel then he would be in control and she would have nothing to hold over his head.

She was very angry at LM and the last thing she wanted was for him to have the baby. Her attitude seems to be "I don't want him but I don't want him to have him". Besides, if he had Gabriel then he would be in control and she would have nothing to hold over his head.

But giving him up for adoption? same story? I dont know. I just read the questions thread or something (just found this case yesterday so I'm way behind) and discovered TPS saying EJ is trying to "force her into a confession"

now that stinks, too, doesnt it? I dont trust tps as far as I could throw her. especially once I read "craig cherry" could be the father on court docs...which was tps's cousin..no idea who EJ was..stinky...very stinky...

so, like everyone else, thinking of the recent case with baby shannon, I'm hoping the baby is still alive and well.

I think it may be possible she didn't want him to grow up like she did. Particularly without a mother. Isn't that what her grandpa said? I think its the same reason she wouldn't have put him through regular adoption either. She doesn't trust the system.

And yes she was very spiteful. That could have been a huge part of it.

I don't think she killed him.

The pics, I have a pics of my son and daughter that makes them look like I've never seen them before. In one pick my sons eyes were just like Gabes, and it was just because caught in a blink. Sometimes I get my kids to smile and sometimes I don't, they are 2 and 4.
I will never go by pics.

The night stand pics of her family... That shows something to me.

Her message did seem like hahaha you can't have your son back. I doubt if she killed him that she would say she did in a text.

Someone posted 5 stories and I'm going with she did hand the baby over, but has no information due to Tammis help. And I think she is talking to LE..

And if she was about to hand Gabe over maybe she was trying to isolate herself from him, so thats what the babysitter was seeing.

I don't think she killed him.

The pics, I have a pics of my son and daughter that makes them look like I've never seen them before. In one pick my sons eyes were just like Gabes, and it was just because caught in a blink. Sometimes I get my kids to smile and sometimes I don't, they are 2 and 4.
I will never go by pics.

The night stand pics of her family... That shows something to me.

Her message did seem like hahaha you can't have your son back. I doubt if she killed him that she would say she did in a text.

Someone posted 5 stories and I'm going with she did hand the baby over, but has no information due to Tammis help. And I think she is talking to LE..

And if she was about to hand Gabe over maybe she was trying to isolate herself from him, so thats what the babysitter was seeing.

I totally agree with this whole scenario! Its exactly what I've been thinking the whole time.

Unfortunately at this point I think she killed him, IF he is alive he can't be kept hidden forever.

Unfortunately at this point I think she killed him, IF he is alive he can't be kept hidden forever.

He doesn't have to be hidden forever, just long enough for the case to die down and his looks to change.

I do not feel she killed him. I think if you give her some more time in jail a month or so she will start to sing. I think if TS was not allowed communication with her it would come sooner.

I think she treated Gabriel like she treated her dogs. Apparently, she had the dogs for three years or so, then 'rehomed' them for money when they didn't fit into the plans for herself. I am thinking and hoping that that is how she treated Gabriel.

Unfortunately I believe that the dogs fared better then precious little Gabriel, I believe she did exactly what her text said that she did. I believe she is a vindictive little witch who didn't want her precious boy but did not want Logan to have him either. The last time he was seen was, I believe, December 26 and she boarded the bus December 27 this leaves a small window and that, I believe, is when she eliminated her son and threw him in the dumpster. I also believe that the SA police have done next to nothing to find him and that is why there is so little known about his disappearance. What happen to the car she drove?? Does SAPD have possession of it?? Why haven't we heard anything about this important piece of evidence?? So many questions, I agree with the poster that stated that this is not like the Casey Anthony case, one major reason: The investigators in that case ran an exceptionally amazing investigation and were on top of keeping the public informed about Caylee whom the public grew to love as much as we have grown to love Gabriel, who's case is not getting the care and attention that it deserves. Praying that this child is found safe and sound and Thank God Websleuths IS giving this child the attention he derserves!

Unfortunately I believe that the dogs fared better then precious little Gabriel, I believe she did exactly what her text said that she did. I believe she is a vindictive little witch who didn't want her precious boy but did not want Logan to have him either. The last time he was seen was, I believe, December 26 and she boarded the bus December 27 this leaves a small window and that, I believe, is when she eliminated her son and threw him in the dumpster. I also believe that the SA police have done next to nothing to find him and that is why there is so little known about his disappearance. What happen to the car she drove?? Does SAPD have possession of it?? Why haven't we heard anything about this important piece of evidence?? So many questions, I agree with the poster that stated that this is not like the Casey Anthony case, one major reason: The investigators in that case ran an exceptionally amazing investigation and were on top of keeping the public informed about Caylee whom the public grew to love as much as we have grown to love Gabriel, who's case is not getting the care and attention that it deserves. Praying that this child is found safe and sound and Thank God Websleuths IS giving this child the attention he derserves!

I just posted a long post supporting this in the "case theory" thread.

As to this case not getting the kind of investigation Caylee's did, in that case there was only one jurisdiction to deal with. Everything happened right there within that one community. This case has been very complicated by having at least 3 different states and jurisdictions involved. Add that money and resources are not flush anywhere and it makes it worse. Lets hope the FBI has been able to facilitate interagency communications and interests.

God bless Logan and his family. :rose:

I hope I'm wrong but I think she did the deed. I think she hated Logam more than she loved Gabriel.
I just read a post that she had the hotel for Dec. 22-Dec 26 and then she got a room at the Quality Inn for Dec. 26. She leaves the 27th. I think she killed him the 26th during a rage fit. I think once she realized what she did, she left that hotel and went to the Quality Inn alone.

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4743037&postcount=2"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - AZ-Gabriel Johnson, 8 months, MSG 26 Dec 09 thread #18[/ame]

I think if she did kill him it was an accident. She may not win mother of the year, but I don't think she would have killed him on purpose. In her previous episodes she had hurt objects but not people. I feel like if Logan in his heart really felt she would have harmed Gabriel he would have kept the baby FAR FAR away. He dropped the protective order right?

She was obviously taking care of him..she had clothes, food, toys, she was trying to adopt him out. Why would she drive all the way to SA to kill him? She could have done it in Phoenix and been LONG gone before the police were after her. She waited for a while with him alive in SA.

On the above bolded, this is sadly true of MOST mothers who kill their children. Think Susan Smith, who bathed, fed, and dressed her boys nicely only to strap them in carseats and drown them. There are many other examples, too sad to detail. Many of them are revealed (after the killing) to have been bipolar or Borderline Personality Disordered.

I haven't completely lost hope yet, but for the most part feel that she has killed Gabriel.
The one thing that leads me to believe that he is dead is the fact that she is not helping and is more concerned that even if she helps, she will still spend a lengthy sentence. One would think that a young girl such as herself, knowing that she will never have custody again would prefer to tell the truth and get herself out, rather than sit there forever.
The one thing that clouds my mind of her killing him is the fact that she sent the text. I have a hard time understanding why anyone who could kill a child would send a text admitting it. Especially considering she is still in the US.
Whatever was done with Gabriel after the 26th I believe was completely and solely all EJ. I think that TS and JS are co conspirators in the act of getting EJ to take off with Gabriel, but also feel that TS and JS betrayed EJ by contacting Logan and when EJ learned of this she snapped.

I am leaning towards this now, too. It's just been too long that EJ is sitting in jail. Given how fast she was found in FL I think if there were an adoptive family they would have been found by now. There is still a part of me that is holding out hope that he could be alive though. If that is the case I think the Smiths are involved and know the truth. I hope there is some movement and more infomation coming out soon. The silence is deafening.

[respectfully snipped] One would think that a young girl such as herself, knowing that she will never have custody again would prefer to tell the truth and get herself out, rather than sit there forever.

I am wondering why you believe that telling the truth would get her out. Wouldn't the things she's been charged with still stick, even if Gabe found his way home tonight?

I suppose they might have offered her some kind of deal but there's a strong possibility they wouldn't, with so much unknown. Do we know one way or another? I miss things sometimes.

There is also the possibility that EJ really doesn't know any more than what she has told. IF she worked with an underground network, there would likely be multiple safeguards in place so that in the event someone is questioned, they are unable to provide information... multiple disposable phones, circuitous routes, mothers given a set of specific instructions to be at X point at Y time and not much else, etc.

I am wondering why you believe that telling the truth would get her out. Wouldn't the things she's been charged with still stick, even if Gabe found his way home tonight?

I suppose they might have offered her some kind of deal but there's a strong possibility they wouldn't, with so much unknown. Do we know one way or another? I miss things sometimes.

There is also the possibility that EJ really doesn't know any more than what she has told. IF she worked with an underground network, there would likely be multiple safeguards in place so that in the event someone is questioned, they are unable to provide information... multiple disposable phones, circuitous routes, mothers given a set of specific instructions to be at X point at Y time and not much else, etc.

I think her grandfather said that she knows she's getting 20 years either way, or something to that effect. If I can find the link between bathroom runs, I'll post it. (My son gave me his flu. I'm not at the top of my game.)

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname
Back