These are 'Facts' because William Gore said Jonah Shacknai said so

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, come on, the weird thing is that they were floating the suicide theory almost immediately.

The bizarre context behind all this is that if they had conducted any vicitimology it would have all pointed back to two violent, out of control people, in Rebecca's life with one of them basically stalking her (not to any depression, guilt, etc). That doesn't exactly lead to a strong motive for suicide, but murder.

Nonetheless, RZ's was investigated as a homicide and the ME concluded it was a suicide. Apparently, RZ never reported two violent, out of control people to police or told anyone she was afraid for her life.

The suicide conclusion does fit with the circumstances and I believe the trigger was little Max's impending death.

JMO

Oh, come on, the weird thing is that they were floating the suicide theory almost immediately.

The bizarre context behind all this is that if they had conducted any vicitimology it would have all pointed back to two violent, out of control people, in Rebecca's life with one of them basically stalking her (not to any depression, guilt, etc). That doesn't exactly lead to a strong motive for suicide, but murder.

A CPD friend told me that the talk of Suicide was almost immediate that day.......sugggested SDSO.

RZ's death was investigated as a homicide but apparently there was no evidence to lead the ME to that conclusion. I think everyone who commits suicide is in some sort of emotional distress.

Most people who murder others are in some sort of emotional distress too. I would imagine Maxie's mom was in a mega state of emotional distress. :furious:

Most people who murder others are in some sort of emotional distress too. I would imagine Maxie's mom was in a mega state of emotional distress. :furious:

Keeping a death vigil for a loved one is very stressful and also exhausting and I doubt Maxie's Mom or Dad ever gave up hope for a miracle.

JMO

A CPD friend told me that the talk of Suicide was almost immediate that day.......sugggested SDSO.

And suicide was the final conclusion. The experienced SDSO followed the evidence and analyzed it.

JMO

And suicide was the final conclusion. The experienced SDSO followed the evidence and analyzed it.

JMO

Just as Max's death was ruled an "accident" by the same qualified people who followed and analyzed the evidence.

Just as Max's death was ruled an "accident" by the same qualified people who followed and analyzed the evidence.

afaik, Max's death was never investigated as a homicide by the SDSO so I don't find the ME's conclusion that it was an accident all that unusual.

BBM

It was immediately. Adam saying he found a girl who hung herself to 911 then texting Jonah the same thing....and what does Jonah do? He goes on to tell Dina Romano, Rebecca hung herself.

BBM

It was immediately. Adam saying he found a girl who hung herself to 911 then texting Jonah the same thing....and what does Jonah do? He goes on to tell Dina Romano, Rebecca hung herself.

That's not at all a surprising conclusion. Adam and Jonah were with RZ the night prior and knew what transpired in conversation as well as RZ's over-all demeanor. I applaud the SDSO for still investigating independently and arriving at the same conclusion on their own.

JMO

That's not at all a surprising conclusion. Adam and Jonah were with RZ the night prior and knew what transpired in conversation as well as RZ's over-all demeanor. I applaud the SDSO for still investigating independently and arriving at the same conclusion on their own.

JMO

The problem is, they didn't do a complete investigation. Adam's lie detector test came back inconclusive. Jonah, Dina and her sister were never given LDT's even though they were key witnesses. So virtually all parties to the early morning phone chain that unofficially declared RZ's death a suicide were never questioned.

That's an incomplete murder investigation.

afaik, Max's death was never investigated as a homicide by the SDSO so I don't find the ME's conclusion that it was an accident all that unusual.

It was determined from the investigation, BASED UPON THE EVIDENCE, that Max's death was an accident. That came straight from CPD. Unless they have shared the case files or made comments to you personally, then you don't know what they did or did not base their findings on.

The problem is, they didn't do a complete investigation. Adam's lie detector test came back inconclusive. Jonah, Dina and her sister were never given LDT's even though they were key witnesses. So virtually all parties to the early morning phone chain that unofficially declared RZ's death a suicide were never questioned.

That's an incomplete murder investigation.

The Sheriff believes it was a thorough investigation. Nobody has to agree to a lie detector test and they aren't admissable in court so why bother doing it over? LE determined Jonah, Dina and her sister were not witnesses so I can understand why LE wouldn't bother with polys, which do cost money.

JMO

It was determined from the investigation, BASED UPON THE EVIDENCE, that Max's death was an accident. That came straight from CPD. Unless they have shared the case files or made comments to you personally, then you don't know what they did or did not base their findings on.

Max's case was not investigated as a homicide by the Sheriff's office. It was investigated as an accident by Coronado police who didn't call in the Sheriff's office to conduct a homicide investigation as they did in RZ's death. There was a public news conference to discuss both cases.

JMO

Max's case was not investigated as a homicide by the Sheriff's office. It was investigated as an accident by Coronado police who didn't call in the Sheriff's office to conduct a homicide investigation as they did in RZ's death. There was a public news conference to discuss both cases.

JMO

That is because based upon the evidence, they determined that it was an accident and not necessary to have a homicide investigation.....as you may or may not know, Coronado PD does not have a homicide division, and when they believe that it is possible that a homicide was committed, they then call in SDSO.

That is because based upon the evidence, they determined that it was an accident and not necessary to have a homicide investigation.....as you may or may not know, Coronado PD does not have a homicide division, and when they believe that it is possible that a homicide was committed, they then call in SDSO.

If they didn't conduct a homicide investigation it is not surprising they didn't collect any evidence of homicide thus the ME's ruling of accident.

JMO

If they didn't conduct a homicide investigation it is not surprising they didn't collect any evidence of homicide thus the ME's ruling of accident.

JMO

Well then, the same can be said of Rebecca's investigation.....you can't have it both ways. Based upon what CPD saw in their investigation of Max's accident, it was just that and not a homicide as you and Curious Georgia seem to be insistant upon. I know many of the officers who took part in this investigation, and having many LE in my immediate family, as well as lawyers and judges, I trust their input and expertise in this matter. Max's death was determined to be an accident, not a homicide.

Well then, the same can be said of Rebecca's investigation.....you can't have it both ways. Based upon what CPD saw in their investigation of Max's accident, it was just that and not a homicide as you and Curious Georgia seem to be insistant upon. I know many of the officers who took part in this investigation, and having many LE in my immediate family, as well as lawyers and judges, I trust their input and expertise in this matter. Max's death was determined to be an accident, not a homicide.

Inparadise, it is very helpful to have your insights being close to these cases. What does Coronado LE think of Rebecca's investigation generally? Is it a matter of them sticking together with the ruling to show solidarity or is there dissention amongst them if you know?

Only one agency, the SDSO, has experienced homicide investigators. It is not surprising that Coronado police were wrong about RZ's death being a homicide and they were wrong about Max's being an accident. Just because someone wears a badge doesn't mean they have the training, qualifications or experience to recognize a homicide. The ruling in Max's death came from an ME, who only had what LE gave him.

This is why I believe the AG is now conducting an investigation into Max's death. A proper investigation was never done. Max deserves to have a proper investigation.

JMO

JMO

BBM

Actually, it IS a surprising conclusion, considering when LE came on scene and and their first impressions were NOT a suicide. What was it that was said? Something like a horrific, bizarro, suspicious death? MOW.

Why would Adam describe it as just a hanging? But then again, we don't have the FULL call he made to 911.

Inparadise, it is very helpful to have your insights being close to these cases. What does Coronado LE think of Rebecca's investigation generally? Is it a matter of them sticking together with the ruling to show solidarity or is there dissention amongst them if you know?

From the Coronado LE that I have spoken with, they do not agree with the "suicide" theory........it was shoved down their throats, and since CPD does not have a homicide division.........well, you get the picture. I have several friends who are MDs, and their thoughts on Rebecca's AR are conclusive that she was murdered........My brother-in-law knows Dr. Cyril Whect on professional and personnal levels, and he agrees with Whect's belief that while the ME was thorough in his autopsy, he was incorrect in his findings......Just my thoughts on this. I have met Dr. Wecht a few times, and let me say this about him: he is very smart and perceptive.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dena24