This thread is for the posters that believe Caylee is still alive

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not exactly. The evidence of stealing and forging didn't stop an arrest warrant.
Still nice to have an early morning chuckle over Baez's inane comment tho.
:rolleyes:

Amy went in and pressed charges I believe for the stealing and forging.

I'm really starting to believe this thread has been started to get people riled up, ie: trolls or family members or members of the defense.

I agree. And like someone said in the other thread like this, I am not interested in helping the Anthony's build a defense.

I have a feeling that she is alive as well.

I do believe that there is a Puerto Rico connection. I believe that KC set this all in motion and never took into account that whoever she passed her off too would fall in love with her and believe that they could give her a better life, therefore cutting off contact.

I have flown 2 times in the last 3 years with my kids. One of which is 3. When he flew as a lap child he was not listed anywhere on the ticket.

He just boarded on my pass. The airline had no record of him at all. There never would have been proof that he was on the plane.

After getting my ticket I called back and once again asked if he needed to be listed since I was getting worried that he would not be allowed to board.

I flew this past August across country with my two kids. I was never once asked by anyone for proof that they were mine or able to fly with me.

I'm really starting to believe this thread has been started to get people riled up, ie: trolls or family members or members of the defense. We all know they read here at WS.

:clap: Thank you. I agree!

I was sitting here wondering why it was so hostile in here and WHY there needed to be a new thread about this when there are several others. I don't think it's right to be defensive either when others try and help you understand about threads and how they work.

Although I don't agree that Caylee is alive, I think everyone has an opinion...but when I came in here, it seems more to "defend" than to "discuss". I think this thread should be merged with others of the same topic personally.

IMO

:confused::confused:

Can you tell me what shows she acts like a murderer.:confused:

Hmmm, let me start:

1. The fact she LIED, LIED, LIED continuously to LE and still has not said one truth to them on where her daughter is or where she left her.
2. The fact that she partied for days and days after her daughter was "missing".
3. The fact that she didn't tell anyone her daughter was missing for "31 days".
4. The fact that she never once attended any vigils in her front/back yard for her daughter while she was home.
5. Listen to her attitude during those jail house calls - "all anyone cares about is finding Caylee..."
6. The fact that this woman has shown no emotion to LE or anyone about her child "missing". Oh wait! JB says she is emotional all of the time to him! Maybe she's crying because she knows she's going to get the DP.
7. And the most important fact of all - the fact that she NEVER reported her daughter missing. Her mother had to! Sick, sick, sick, and every bit acting like a murderer.

Again, I implore you to read the 400+ pages LE released. This will allow you to be more informed as a WS poster.

:confused::confused:

Can you tell me what shows she acts like a murderer.:confused:

She lies about the circumstances surrounding the last time her child was seen. In all the cases I've followed on WS, there is not one in which a person who lied about about the circumstances surrounding the last time a missing person was seen has turned out to be innocent of murdering that person.

I agree. And like someone said in the other thread like this, I am not interested in helping the Anthony's build a defense.

Please. I started this thread because I believe she is alive. I live in NY and I am not part of the Anthony family. Please leave and stop starting trouble. Thank you MY GOD

Hmmm, let me start:

1. The fact she LIED, LIED, LIED continuously to LE and still has not said one truth to them on where her daughter is or where she left her.
2. The fact that she partied for days and days after her daughter was "missing".
3. The fact that she didn't tell anyone her daughter was missing for "31 days".
4. The fact that she never once attended any vigils in her front/back yard for her daughter while she was home.
5. Listen to her attitude during those jail house calls - "all anyone cares about is finding Caylee..."
6. The fact that this woman has shown no emotion to LE or anyone about her child "missing". Oh wait! JB says she is emotional all of the time to him! Maybe she's crying because she knows she's going to get the DP.
7. And the most important fact of all - the fact that she NEVER reported her daughter missing. Her mother had to! Sick, sick, sick, and every bit acting like a murderer.

Again, I implore you to read the 400+ pages LE released. This will allow you to be more informed as a WS poster.

Doesn't prove she committed murder.

I can't base my opinion on the fact that I am a mother, although I am...to 12.

I base my opinion on the evidence or should I say lack thereof.

I'm keeping an open mind and until there is evidence to prove beyond a shadow of a doubt that Caylee is dead. When and if that happens I will gladly yet sadly change my opinion.

There are far too many innocent people sitting in prison for crimes they did not commit. KC in my opinion is guilty of may things, evidence proves she is a liar, a thief, of low moral character and without emotion. Only one of the aforementioned is a crime.
Until the evidence is in I will maintain my opinion that this precious little girl is alive and most likely living in Puerto Rico.

Great post and i so agree with you. Thank you

Oh, almost forgot to add:

The fact that she LIED and said she talked to Caylee 7/15 at noon (incoming call from a private number). LE got the phone records and investigated and there was NO call coming in anywhere near that time; plus no call from any private/unregistered numbers. The closest call was boyfriend Tony an hour and a half or two hours later.

There are many more facts as well...

I ask, would a non-murderer cover her tracks like this, and LIE LIE LIE if she really wanted to find her baby? She is acting in the best interests of CASEY and that tells me she is responsible and a murderer.

For the folks that decided to come in here and try to start trouble. Please start your own thread that "Caylee is gone" for the folks that believe as you.

I do not wish this thread to become an angry forum. We are entitled to our opinions and we did this so that you wouldn't have to see it or hear it. It is your choice to come in here, but please don't bash people or accuse us of trying to rally something up.

I'm not sure about that.

Basically, if evidence is to be admitted at court, it must be relevant, material, and competent. To be considered relevant, it must have some reasonable tendency to help prove or disprove some fact. It need not make the fact certain, but at least it must tend to increase or decrease the likelihood of some fact. Once admitted as relevant evidence, the finder of fact (judge or jury) will determine the appropriate weight to give a particular piece of evidence. A given piece of evidence is considered material if it is offered to prove a fact that is in dispute in a case. Competent evidence is that evidence that accords with certain traditional notions of reliability. Courts are gradually diminishing the competency rules of evidence by making them issues related to the WEIGHT OF EVIDENCE.

IMO, that just makes the statement more laughable. The hair evidence will certainly be part of the prosecutions case should charges actually be filed and it goes to court. Phone calls will make it to court. Even the people who saw the car two days in a row at Amscot will have their testimony presented as evidence.

I have a pee stain on my throw rug that I haven't washed yet. That is evidence that one of the dogs did a no-no.

Not defending Casey, but was doing what a normal 22 year old does. She had a baby at 19? She wanted to give her up for adoption and her mother wouldn't allow it. It's a lot for a 22 year old to be a mother, not that she didn't create that situation herself, but still, it's a lot. Her friends are out having fun and she has a child. She seems from photos and video to be a very loving mother to Caylee so we cannot criticize her for being in a bar with her friends or partying. May so after Caylee went missing but not in general.

I bet some parents don't even know that their own children are doing the same thing. It's just not open in public like Caseys actions are. I think Casey is protecting someone or was and it went wrong somewhere.

I'm sorry but Casey is not doing what a normal 22 year old who is a mother is doing.
I became a mom at 18, one year earlier than Casey. By the time I was 22 I had a 4 year old. I did not nor have I ever gone out and partied the way that she has.
I am now a mom to 5. My husband and I go out MAYBE once a month.
I was the last of my friends to have kids, believe it or not. (there was apparently something in the water where I went to school) No one that I know who was a young/teen mom has behaved like this, and that includes a friend who TRULY did not want her son but had him anyway and has turned out to be an EXCELLENT parent.

Regardless of how old you are when you have children, once you become a parent you loose the right to act irresponsibly and to be a child yourself.
Being a parent you loose the right to be selfish and stupid.

And I still maintain that if Casey truly did not want that baby, she could have done many things to avoid having her. Despite what Cindy's opinion was. Casey was an adult.

I really think that Caylee was like arm candy to Casey. I really think that Casey liked some of the attention that Caylee brought her. But then started to become insecure of it.

Wow, so how do you explain away the body in the trunk?

Sure, it's circumstantial ... but Occam's Razor is an invaluable line of reasoning in this instance: the simplest explanation is usually the correct one.

We all hoped little Caylee would be found alive but you cannot deny the overwhelming possibility with the current evidence. Wishful thinking is only reasonable up to a point IMHO.

Body in the trunk has not been proven. Leaks are not proof.

You didn't ask me "to prove that she committed murder". You asked me:

We know casey is a liar, we know she is crazy at times, but many people in this world lie and act as she does. Doesn't mean they murdered anyone. I really don't want to discuss this further. This thread is supposed to be a positive one, thanks anyway.

I want solid proof.

I'm really starting to believe this thread has been started to get people riled up, ie: trolls or family members or members of the defense. We all know they read here at WS.

I agree, best to just leave them alone.
There is real news here on the forum to look over.

IMO, that just makes the statement more laughable. The hair evidence will certainly be part of the prosecutions case should charges actually be filed and it goes to court. Phone calls will make it to court. Even the people who saw the car two days in a row at Amscot will have their testimony presented as evidence.

I have a pee stain on my throw rug that I haven't washed yet. That is evidence that one of the dogs did a no-no.

What hair evidence has been proven?

Again I ask, WHY is it that every time someone posts an opinion contrary to the popular belief, we are considered part of the A family.

Not building a defense for KC but exploring the possibility that this little girl is alive.

I'm entitled to my opinion and I'm entitled to change it as often as I like and I resent being suspected of being a member of the A family just because I have a different opinion than the majority.

:clap:
Again I ask, WHY is it that every time someone posts an opinion contrary to the popular belief, we are considered part of the A family.

Not building a defense for KC but exploring the possibility that this little girl is alive.

I'm entitled to my opinion and I'm entitled to change it as often as I like and I resent being suspected of being a member of the A family just because I have a different opinion than the majority.

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::woohoo:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member