This thread is for the posters that believe Caylee is still alive

Status
Not open for further replies.
Until more evidence is in I will also continue to believe Caylee is alive.

I believe Caylee is in PR or near there. I think she went somewhere with someone around the time Amy, and the others took their vacation.

You most likely can not find the Caylee is alive type threads because since the release of the evidence that YES there was a decomposing body in the car and YES the hair belonged to Caylee - the Caylee is Alive type threads are IMO as silly as having a thread that Caylee was abducted by aliens.

I am not trying to upset anyone here. I also wish she is alive. Unfortunately all of the evidence to date states otherwise.

You most likely can not find the Caylee is alive type threads because since the release of the evidence that YES there was a decomposing body in the car and YES the hair belonged to Caylee - the Caylee is Alive type threads are IMO as silly as having a thread that Caylee was abducted by aliens.

I am not trying to upset anyone here. I also wish she is alive. Unfortunately all of the evidence to date states otherwise.

NO ONE had stated that the hair found in the trunk is that of Caylee. It is not yet a fact and until it is it can not be considrerd as evidence to prove she is dead.

Why does everybody blame Amy? She cooperated with law enforcement. Casey didn't.........Whether she is alive or dead Casey basically refused to cooperate....Amy cooperated.....Pretty sad that Amy allowed Casey to borrow her car and then Casey goes and robs her blind. I would never let anybody drive my car.

How can she steal from her grandparents. I think she is a shopping addict or something

I personally (JMO) think that Caylee is alive. It's just a gut feeling that I have as some of you do.

I'm not in denial, I just don't believe someone hurt her.:)

Casey or Cindy, is that you? J/K

I wish I felt the same as you do, but sadly, I don't.
Cadaver dogs,DNA, LIES, Decomp smell...
Imagine what evidence we DON'T know about.

No-one has to be on this thread if they don't want to. I created it for people who do believe.

LOL

I wish and welcome Cindy, Lee or George to join this thread. Hope they do.:clap:

I hope she's alive too but unfortunately it doesn't seem possible. Even though the hair in the trunk isn't conclusively Caylee's it does have the "death ring" on it so it does belong to someone who's dead and anyone else it could belong to is obviously alive. Plus, if she was in Puerto Rico there would have been aleast 1 sighting of her....they have TV and internet there and the Caylee story is EVERYWHERE.

Why does everybody blame Amy? She cooperated with law enforcement. Casey didn't.........Whether she is alive or dead Casey basically refused to cooperate....Amy cooperated.....Pretty sad that Amy allowed Casey to borrow her car and then Casey goes and robs her blind. I would never let anybody drive my car.

How can she steal from her grandparents. I think she is a shopping addict or something

Not blaming anyone...just making the observation from reading through what seemed like 100's of myspace pages before they went private, that a lot of these young people associated with KC lived a very elite lifestyle and traveled a lot...many of them to PR. The possible father (not proven) of Caylee was PR and for some reason a lot of her friends were drawn to PR. Why? I donno. But as stated before...until someone comes up with evidence to prove beyond a shadow of a doubt that Caylee is dead, I stand by my opinion that she is alive.

There are people in this thread that feel the way you do. Hope this helps you.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=68947

Just to help everyone, if you go to
search this forum upper right corner of index
advanced search
titles only
*alive*
threads of this nature would pop up!
Then when you post on one, it bumps it right up to the front page.

searchalive.jpg

I believe Caylee is in PR or near there. I think she went somewhere with someone around the time Amy, and the others took their vacation.

That seems even less persuasive, unsupported and unfair than the suspicion of wrongdoing by Casey.

Wow, so how do you explain away the body in the trunk?

Sure, it's circumstantial ... but Occam's Razor is an invaluable line of reasoning in this instance: the simplest explanation is usually the correct one.

We all hoped little Caylee would be found alive but you cannot deny the overwhelming possibility with the current evidence. Wishful thinking is only reasonable up to a point IMHO.

Wow, so how do you explain away the body in the trunk?

Sure, it's circumstantial ... but Occam's Razor is an invaluable line of reasoning in this instance: the simplest explanation is usually the correct one.

We all hoped little Caylee would be found alive but you cannot deny the overwhelming possibility with the current evidence. Wishful thinking is only reasonable up to a point IMHO.

I understand that their is "evidence" but it's not evidence until submitted to the court. I am going on my own feeling here, no one elses. I hope I am right, I am an optimist by nature.

Just starting this thread because there seem to be people that believe as I do that Caylee is Alive. Just don't want to clog the other threads with this topic.

I personally (JMO) think that Caylee is alive. It's just a gut feeling that I have as some of you do.

I'm not in denial, I just don't believe someone hurt her.:)

Thread for this here..all you had to do was type Caylee alive in the search feature.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=68947&highlight=caylee+alive

Why is it that everytime someone posts the possibility that Caylee might be alive others suspect it's one of the A's?

Not everyone believes this little girl is dead and with the lack of evidence I would hate to think any of you would be on the jury. Reminds me of the Salem witch trials. We live in America, here you are suppose to be innocent until PROVEN guilty. I hate to think that if Caylee is found alive that narrow minded, quick to convict people will have crucified this family for nothing more than an overwhelmings popular opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LitWiz