This thread is for the posters that believe Caylee is still alive

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's true one isn't required to have back-up in order to post. But having some kind of back-up to your ideas or opinions is the only way to make them credible to people.

Leaks are not back up anymore than opinions.

We are not required to have back-up.

LOL!

Oh, I see. Some folks are special and they don't need to show evidence to support their claim. While others can not use evidence until it's been shown in a court of law.

Kinda got two different set of rules, don't ya.

No one has said in any form that they have seen Caylee since June 16th.

That does not mean she is dead. They have not found a body either and that also does not mean she is alive. The point is we do NOT know. As of now there is no proven evidence she is alive or dead and until there is I choose to believe she is alive.

Great Post, my feelings as well. I don't see a killer when I see Casey. Personally, regardless of her actions, she would have broken down by now. Only a serial killer has no emotions for eternity.

No. A sociopath also has no emotions (except self-preservation ). Even KCs mother called her a sociopath.

LOL!

Oh, I see. Some folks are special and they don't need to show evidence to support their claim. While others can not use evidence until it's been shown in a court of law.

Kinda got two different set of rules, don't ya.

Puuuhhleez

I came here to discuss my own personal feelings about Caylee being alive. I am not here to prove anything nor am I discrediting anyone.

I DON'T NEED EVIDENCE TO EXPRESS MY FEELINGS. Read the legal definition of EVIDENCE and how it needs to be presented in court. The law is the law. I didn't make that up. I quoted it

That does not mean she is dead. They have not found a body either and that also does not mean she is alive. The point is we do NOT know. As of now there is no proven evidence she is alive or dead and until there is I choose to believe she is alive.

Do you have factors or a theory that contributes to that belief?

Why is there so much hostility towards people who still believe Caylee is alive?

The family pretty much crucified themselves, by lying and obstructing, constantly. If they had the slightest concern for little Caylee, they would have reported her missing immediately, and cooperated with LE, rather than obstructing the investigation at every turn.

During the Salem witch trials, IIRC, none of the accused were hiding a dead and decomposing human body.

You are free to ignore the evidence, if you like. You are free to believe the poor little girl is still alive. But, please do not villify people who have been paying attention as being "narrow minded," "quick to convict," and unthinkingly following "overwhelming popular opinion." The popular opionion is overwhelming for good reason- there was a dead human body in KCs trunk. Even of you ignore ALL of the other evidence, we are still left with that. Per the DNA tests, the hair in the trunk belonged to either KC or Caylee, and had a "death band" in its structure.

BTW-- "Innocent until proven guilty" applies ONLY to a court of law. KC is being treated, by the legal system, as if she is innocent of Caylee's death, in that she has not been charged with it.

Believe what you like-- I wish I was able to believe that she is alive. But, do not attack the rest of us. Thanks.

I didn't mean to attack anyone and I'm ceratinly not ignoring the evidence. Yes, there was a hair (1) in the trunk of that car and yes, it had a brown death ring around it. But even though it has been proved that it is not KC's, CA, GA, or LE's does not prove conclusively that it is Caylee's. Prove to me that it is indeed Caylees and I will change my opinion.
Yes, there were traces of chloraform in that trunk, prove to me that it was indeed used to kill Caylee and I will change my opinion.

I don't for one second excuse the behavior of the A family. I can't stand CA and KC has proven by her own actions that she is less than moral. But still this does not prove that Caylee is dead and that KC killed her.

When all of the evidence is in I reserve the right to change my opinion and will according to what the evidence proves.

Leaks are not back up anymore than opinions.

Evidence that LE publicly announces is not a leak. LE has publicly announced that there is evidence that Caylee is deceased.

And, anyway, leaks are too more back-up than opinion is, because opinion isn't back-up. Opinion is the thing that needs to be backed up if the opinion is going to be taken seriously.

Evidence that LE publicly announces is not a leak. LE has publicly announced that there is evidence that Caylee is deceased.

And, anyway, leaks are too more back-up than opinion is, because opinion isn't back-up. Opinion is the thing that needs to be backed up if the opinion is going to be taken seriously.

Then why is LE still treating this as a "Missing Persons" case? I'm not being snarky either. I don't understand that if they have all this evidence, and have come on record and said "Caylee is deceased," why is Casey a free woman right now? I know that they would want to find a body, but correct me if I'm wrong, Scott Peterson was locked up before they found Laci's body, right?

I guess I'm confused on how they file charges.

Why is there so much hostility towards people who still believe Caylee is alive?

In my case is it not hostility, I honestly want to believe, I also want to be able to tell hundreds if not thousands of other people who, what, where, and when to look for Caylee alive. Descriptions and clear timelines find missing alive people. In this case we have none of that. If Caylee is alive it will take more than believing it to find her. I WANT TO FIND HER, and I want people on threads like this to tell me how.

Do you have factors or a theory that contributes to that belief?

Since there is another thread exploring the possibility that Caylee is alive. Is it possible to merge the 2.

Thanks and sorry for the extra thread.

Then why is LE still treating this as a "Missing Persons" case? I'm not being snarky either. I don't understand that if they have all this evidence, and have come on record and said "Caylee is deceased," why is Casey a free woman right now? I know that they would want to find a body, but correct me if I'm wrong, Scott Peterson was locked up before they found Laci's body, right?

I guess I'm confused on how they file charges.

Scott was not arrested til the bodies washed up. Over 4 months after the disappearance.

Since there is another thread exploring the possibility that Caylee is alive. Is it possible to merge the 2.

Thanks and sorry for the extra thread.

We are 12 pages in here, might as well keep it now.

I have a feeling that she is alive as well.

I do believe that there is a Puerto Rico connection. I believe that KC set this all in motion and never took into account that whoever she passed her off too would fall in love with her and believe that they could give her a better life, therefore cutting off contact.

I have flown 2 times in the last 3 years with my kids. One of which is 3. When he flew as a lap child he was not listed anywhere on the ticket.

He just boarded on my pass. The airline had no record of him at all. There never would have been proof that he was on the plane.

After getting my ticket I called back and once again asked if he needed to be listed since I was getting worried that he would not be allowed to board.

I flew this past August across country with my two kids. I was never once asked by anyone for proof that they were mine or able to fly with me.

According to my research (still looking for a link) it is FEDERAL LAW that all passengers weither they are a lap child or no be on the passenger list. And also if they are over 2 years of age be in their own seat.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TheMidge