This thread is for the posters that believe Caylee is still alive

Status
Not open for further replies.
For the folks that decided to come in here and try to start trouble. Please start your own thread that "Caylee is gone" for the folks that believe as you.

I do not wish this thread to become an angry forum. We are entitled to our opinions and we did this so that you wouldn't have to see it or hear it. It is your choice to come in here, but please don't bash people or accuse us of trying to rally something up.

Except that one of the posters, mom, villified those who do not believe that Caylee is alive, I think, in her first post.

Do you have factors or a theory that contributes to that belief?

My theory is LE decided Casey was guilty right away based on her lies and they are really not looking at anyone else. There are too many people (friends? of Casey) involved that seem shifty to me and LE accepts their word as gospel while they believe Casey never says a word without lying. I think Caylee is in Pureto Rico safe and sound and will be returned alive and well.

Scott was not arrested til the bodies washed up. Over 4 months after the disappearance.

Thank you for clarifying that!

So what does it mean when LE states in the same breath that they have evidence Caylee is deceased AND they are still treating this as a missing persons case? That is the most confusing thing ever! lol

According to my research (still looking for a link) it is FEDERAL LAW that all passengers weither they are a lap child or no be on the passenger list. And also if they are over 2 years of age be in their own seat.

Then that federal law is broken daily.

A must read!

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/12805721?ordinalpos=1&itool=EntrezSystem2.PEntrez.Pubmed.Pubmed_ResultsPanel.Pubmed_DiscoveryPanel.Pubmed_Discovery_RA&linkpos=1&log$=relatedarticles&logdbfrom=pubmed

My theory is LE decided Casey was guilty right away based on her lies and they are really not looking at anyone else. There are too many people (friends? of Casey) involved that seem shifty to me and LE accepts their word as gospel while they believe Casey never says a word without lying. I think Caylee is in Pureto Rico safe and sound and will be returned alive and well.

So Caylee was on the flight with Ricardo, or Amy, or JP? Or did she get there another way?

How did Casey know that a ZG visited the Sawgrass Apts on June 17th and looked at Apt. 210?

I can't figure that out, either. Bu, remember, KC is very good at indentity theft.

Thank you for clarifying that!

So what does it mean when LE states in the same breath that they have evidence Caylee is deceased AND they are still treating this as a missing persons case? That is the most confusing thing ever! lol

Happens all the time, please read the missing forum, with the thousands of missing people tracked on websleuths.

Not blaming anyone...just making the observation from reading through what seemed like 100's of myspace pages before they went private, that a lot of these young people associated with KC lived a very elite lifestyle and traveled a lot...many of them to PR. The possible father (not proven) of Caylee was PR and for some reason a lot of her friends were drawn to PR. Why? I donno. But as stated before...until someone comes up with evidence to prove beyond a shadow of a doubt that Caylee is dead, I stand by my opinion that she is alive.

I don't know how anyone could look at Caylee and think for a minute that she has hispanic blood. JMO

According to my research (still looking for a link) it is FEDERAL LAW that all passengers weither they are a lap child or no be on the passenger list. And also if they are over 2 years of age be in their own seat.

I have three children and have flown a lot. When my children were two or under, I had the option of not purchasing a separate seat for them. Upon checking in, some airlines requests birth certificates, and some do not. They NEVER listed my kids on the manifest, they never asked their names or anything. Now looking back, that seems pretty silly. My sister just flew down to see me a few months ago and forgot her daughter's birth certificate, the airline told her to get a family member on the phone to verify her AGE only. I received a call from the airline representative at the ticket counter, she asked me to verify the age of my sister's daugher. Stupid, huh?

WHAT is the KNOWN evidence? Casey lied?

Read through the document thread. Lots of evidence.

Yes, Casey lied about alot of things. Which made her untrust worthy and unreliable in the investigation. After all the interviews with others, she still ended up being the last person to see Caylee. That alone makes her a suspect. That she lies means everything she says has to be proven 100%.

But the biggy in the paperwork to the judge is the decomp smell. Using THAT not the lies, to the possiblity that this might be a murder investigation. BAcking up the opinion that it's human decomp, was the dogs hitting on it.

This isn't and never was, based upon Casey telling lies.

So Caylee was on the flight with Ricardo, or Amy, or JP? Or did she get there another way?

I was asked for a theory and that is what I gave. If I knew how, who or when she got there I would tell what I know and let them solve the case and bring Caylee home.

Couldn't the actions and demeanor of Casey be explained as a mother who felt that her child was with someone and was safe, rather than in harms way.
If she had murdered Caylee, don't you think she would have disapeared. She had plenty of time to do so. If there had been sooo much conflict at home, Cindy was too overbearing and controlling, wouldn't it have have been easier to pack up all her stuff, leave a note that said she was taking her daughter with her, and moving on with her life. Then she could have disapeared into the night...I'm sure her parents would have tried to find her...but if you want to disapear...you can!!
It just doesn't make sense to me.

Except that to move on one usually has to have a job. KC either doesn't want to work, or can't hold a job.

I'm not trying to be credible; I'm just having a conversation.

I think different people see this thread as different things. Tell me if I'm wrong, but you would like to post with some people who, like yourself, have a gut feeling that Caylee is alive and feel the need of support because you're so outnumbered. You don't necessarily want to have to prove she's alive to anyone, so it's annoying when people come in and dispute with you.

The only thing is, these are open forums, and the posters at WS are going to scrutinize and analyze every thing that's posted. That's what makes WS such an effective forum. So if you get asked for back up for your opinions, that's just WS doing its job.

You can't expect to post without argument, but you should expect to post without hostility. :) The alarm button is your friend.

Except that one of the posters, mom, villified those who do not believe that Caylee is alive, I think, in her first post.

No I don't think I villivied anyone. I was just making the point that if we go against the popular opinion WE are villified. We are accused of defending the A's and accused of even being one of them posting on WS.

All I was saying was let's not convict anyone until all the evidence is in. I don't agree with the way this family has acted throughout this entire ordeal. They are guilty of may things but murder?
I'm just saying if Caylee is alive it would be such a shame for us to just assume she is dead and not even look for her alive.
Even sadder is the notion that KC could be convicted of a MURDER that may have never taken place.

I was asked for a theory and that is what I gave. If I knew how, who or when she got there I would tell what I know and let them solve the case and bring Caylee home.

I just thought the theory would include a who, what, when not just a where. I am just trying to fill in a timeline from June 16t til July 8th in the PR theory.

Until DNA evidence concludes that CAYLEE'S decomposed fluid/hair whatever was in the trunk of that car...I'm not buyin it!
If there is evidence of decomposition and the DNA does not match that of Caylee's then it must belong to someone else...If it does match Caylee..I'll stand corrected!

The FBI stated that Caylee's DNA WAS found in the trunk.

For what innocent reason, BTW, would a dead body be in KCs trunk?

No I don't think I villified anyone. I was just making the point that if we go against the popular opinion WE are villified. We are accused of defending the A's and accused of even being one of them posting on WS.

All I was saying was let's not convict anyone until all the evidence is in. I don't agree with the way this family has acted throughout this entire ordeal. They are guilty of may things but murder?
I'm just saying if Caylee is alive it would be such a shame for us to just assume she is dead and not even look for her alive.
Even sadder is the notion that KC could be convicted of a MURDER that may have never taken place.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500