TH's body language

I think her body language displays discomfortand fear and, as some have said, she appears to feel unconnected, not sure of her place. She seems to fairly constantly, seek KH's attention. He, on the other hand, seems totally indifferent to her. From the first time I saw them all together, his indifference to her struck me. I think he doesn't love her and I think she senses that. But she still seems to seek his approval??

I will add for fairness' sake that while body language tells something, the fact that we have never heard her voice or seen her speaking about the situation, a significant factor is missing. I am under the impression that she was not asked to speak, (by LE by KH ??). That sends the unmistakable silent message out there that she is not "family" enough and/or, that she is somehow responsible for the child's disappearance. That is powerful, especially when added to the repetitive "last person to see Kyron" that LE insists.

I am still on the fence about this fact because I do not understand why LE has discounted out of hand the statement of TP. You would think that if they had viable information of the boy's misinformation, they would at least publicize why his story is not credible.

I think her body language displays discomfortand fear and, as some have said, she appears to feel unconnected, not sure of her place. She seems to fairly constantly, seek KH's attention. He, on the other hand, seems totally indifferent to her. From the first time I saw them all together, his indifference to her struck me. I think he doesn't love her and I think she senses that. But she still seems to seek his approval??

I will add for fairness' sake that while body language tells something, the fact that we have never heard her voice or seen her speaking about the situation, a significant factor is missing. I am under the impression that she was not asked to speak, (by LE by KH ??). That sends the unmistakable silent message out there that she is not "family" enough and/or, that she is somehow responsible for the child's disappearance. That is powerful, especially when added to the repetitive "last person to see Kyron" that LE insists.

I am still on the fence about this fact because I do not understand why LE has discounted out of hand the statement of TP. You would think that if they had viable information of the boy's misinformation, they would at least publicize why his story is not credible.

BBM

I am still stuck on TP's story too! I don't get why it's discounted. But i think we're not supposed to discuss it here d/t minor status, so I digress

I have said from the very beginning Terri's body language did not show enough emotion.But the more I see it she actually looks scared to death.I also said before I saw no emotion with Kaine.He never talks to Kyron really in any of his pressers.So I actually felt both body languages were a little strange.

BBM

[/B]I am still stuck on TP's story too! I don't get why it's discounted. But i think we're not supposed to discuss it here d/t minor status, so I digress

who's TP?

Classmate of Kyron. Can't post names of minors.

Thanks. Wondered if it was The Principal.

So, maybe the kid who reported Kyron saying he was off to see the cool electic thing?

I still think the *cool electric* thing was something TH told K they were going to do, based really on nothing. But I have seen that TH did do a curriculum plan for the Bonneville Electric Plant, for whatever that's worth.

Thanks. Wondered if it was The Principal.

So, maybe the kid who reported Kyron saying he was off to see the cool electic thing?

I still think the *cool electric* thing was something TH told K they were going to do, based really on nothing. But I have seen that TH did do a curriculum plan for the Bonneville Electric Plant, for whatever that's worth.

Very interesting. Do you have a MSM source?

I personally don't think Bonneville had anything to do with Kyron's disappearance (too far away), unless a promised trip there was used as part of a ruse, but since it gets asked about a lot, I'll repeat the info about Bonneville:

[ame]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bonneville_Dam[/ame]

Click on the coordinates in the upper right of the Wikipedia article for a large selection of maps.

Bonneville is 40 miles east of Portland, and is the last hydroelectric dam on the lower Columbia River. I don't think there's anything comparable that is closer, just smaller dams for flood control, irrigation diversion, etc.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buffalosleuther
Back