TH's emails shed light on Horman split

Status
Not open for further replies.
BBM-when? I must have missed where she contested the order. :waitasec:
Do you have a link? TIA...

Nooo i meant at one point she wanted her daughter maybe ( as in the email she sent ) But that she doesnt seem to now as shes not bothering to contest the order.

It's hard to reconcile that email as being from a kidnapper or murderer.

Do kidnapper or murderers emails have more of a Stephen King-ish tone or something? :waitasec:

I wonder if that pesky little incident with the LS is before or after the email?

My guess is after based on the time line of the calls to LE.

If it is, what world is she living in?

I wonder about her mentioning Kaine being upset with her before leaving. Because I thought she wasn't home when he left, I thought she was being questioned by the police at the time. But if he was upset about the MFH plot the last time they met before that, was that before the LS sting took place? She might have got the hint and it might have contributed to the bust failure.

I am still on the fence but one thing I agree with is TH can't do anything right in the eye's of anyone following this case. Personally, I think the fact that she tried to get her daughter back is normal -- whatever methods she used, ie. text, phone, e-mail, etc. It could be she was giving KH cooling off time and when he didn't come back, she reached out to him and wanted her daughter back. I suspect with Kyron missing that emotions were very high and if she really didn't have anything to do with it then this e-mail or text is a pretty reasonable request. The fact that she called 911 on each issue either points to her innocence or to her incredible stupidity in thinking she could get away with this. I think she is acting like most people would given the circumstances, although I am a big believer that you really don't know what you woudl do until you walked in someone else's shoes and to me this case is no exception. I think there is a lot of gossip, innuendo, etc. out there and until the facts (at least as best as we get them) from LE or someone credible in the case, I will continue to sit on this fence and try to remember that this country is based on "innocent until proven guilty" and there is many, many, many good reasons we believe this!!! JMO!!!

FWIW, that applies in a courtroom.

No, we cannot know for sure how we would act in TH's shoes, but there are some things I know for sure. If it were me......
The email would have said Please bring my daughter back to me, we have already lost our son and I don't think I can live without her right now! Please, Kaine, you know how much I love little K and Kyron. Please.....
One thing I would not do: threaten my husband with police when he is going through the worst thing imaginable.
This email was another blatant, self centered attempt to cast blame on Kaine.

IMHO I don't feel that Terri was ever given the time to "beg" for Kyron. We have found out that within 24 hours she was questioned 5 times. DY said that from the beginning she thought Terri was responsible. We have been told by a friend of Terri's that KH told her to NOT say anything and we all know what the blogs were saying from the start. Nope, I think from the beginning Terri has had to spend all of her time defending herself.

Now we have e-mails that IMO have been edited and still...Terri has to fight.....She hasn't had a chance since Kyron was not on that afternoon bus.

I wish I could say what I think really happened but we are not allowed to go there, yet.

Of course if Terri had in fact given a story that made sense and wasnt contradictory maybe just maybe she wouldnt have been questioned so much. Maybe if she had passed her lie detectors..in fact any of them it may have helped her but..she didnt. Its a pity she couldnt spend even a 1/10th of the time shes spent trying to defend herself on helping to try and find Kyron.

So she emails Kaine on Saturday and calls 911 concerning custody, but gives an everything is fine... everything is good.... thumbs up to reporters on Monday.. And thats after she tried to find out IF Kaine was at the gym with baby K...

Right now I'm wondering what planet this woman come from.JMO

Where are the emails saying:

I NEED TO KNOW WHERE MY STEPSON IS AND THAT HE'S SAFE!

????

Pass me the puke bucket.

I was just thinking the same thing, lemme go get the puke bucket before I read any further.....she makes me sick, and I mean almost literally. I never even felt like this w/ Casey Anthony, FGS. What a piece of work she is.

Of course if Terri had in fact given a story that made sense and wasnt contradictory maybe just maybe she wouldnt have been questioned so much. Maybe if she had passed her lie detectors..in fact any of them it may have helped her but..she didnt. Its a pity she couldnt spend even a 1/10th of the time shes spent trying to defend herself on helping to try and find Kyron.

For me I am not sure of what is contradictory..in fact in this case we don't know what is truth, what is being blown way up by the media or at this point what LE is doing to solve this case. All of our information is coming from "unnamed sources" and for me, that doesn't cut it.

Important facts are changing by the day..and many people involved in this case have stated One thing One day and then it changes the next. It appears to me that not 1 person involved has told the same story...it's not just Terri.

What I do know is that
1. When LE did the LS sting, Terri called 911
2. When Terri found out that KH had taken baby K she wrote an e-mail, then she called 911 not once but twice.
3. I know that she did in fact take Kryon to school that day
4. I know that Kryon is missing.
5. LE has stated that they have NO person of interest

I am beginning to think a witch hunt. They are putting together a puzzle and when the pieces don't match they change their story to make it fit. All in MOI

So much new info in the last few days, who do you think is releasing this stuff?

LE, the DA or maybe even Terri's lawyer?

Does the release of all this mean something major is imminent?

That does make sense, but threaten him by email? What if he didn't check his email at all that night and that's why she carried through on her threat? How does she know he's immediately going to check his email and respond? Unless he's into email as much or more than she is, I can't believe she thought a threat by email would work. It just seems so lame and juvenile.

I would bet that she tried to call him and he didn't answer the phone. And Kaine probably has a phone that receives e-mails, so she probably counted on him checking his phone.

IMO --

She does sound pretty level headed in this email. To me, however, it sounds very scripted. Just as the emails we got last night. Very scripted, not a frantic mother. She doesn't even question what is going on. She doesn't question why. And, if she already knew why, she doesn't try to deny anything, defend herself or apologize. Something seems off about that email.

No, we cannot know for sure how we would act in TH's shoes, but there are some things I know for sure. If it were me......
The email would have said Please bring my daughter back to me, we have already lost our son and I don't think I can live without her right now! Please, Kaine, you know how much I love little K and Kyron. Please.....
One thing I would not do: threaten my husband with police when he is going through the worst thing imaginable.
This email was another blatant, self centered attempt to cast blame on Kaine.

Yes, yes, yes. Exactly how I feel too. NO mention of Kyron, WTH????

Didn't Kaine leave with their daughter after learning of TH's MFH plot? Why would he want to have a discussion with someone who tried to hire someone to kill him? Why would he want his daughter to be left alone with her after learning of the MFH plot? Is there something I'm missing here?

We don't know she never said anything about Kyron. The e-mails are obviously edited, IMHO.

Why would they edit out anything about Kyron, especially if it showed in her favor, like she was concerned about him too?

Well, these emails have been out for hours now, certainly if they were untrue, I bet Terris lawyer would be screaming it from the roofs. The silence says it all. I bet she jumps anytime there is a knock at the door.

I'm confused - there were links yesterday to other emails.

Does anyone know where the links to ALL the emails are? Thanks!

So she emails Kaine on Saturday and calls 911 concerning custody, but gives an everything is fine... everything is good.... thumbs up to reporters on Monday.. And thats after she tried to find out IF Kaine was at the gym with baby K...

Right now I'm wondering what planet this woman come from.JMO

To be fair, I don't think many would discuss their personal drama to the media when confronted with a camera in their face.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member