TH's emails shed light on Horman split

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sure she cares about her daughter. In this email it is pretty clear she has no idea that Kaine left because of being told about a MFH plot. But it seems like since she found out that SHE is being investigated, her #1 priority is herself. That may not be wrong, but I can tell you if I was innocent of wrongdoing and my husband took our kids, I would be proclaiming my innocence and trying to get my children back.

Wonder what the odds are that two female psychopaths, with no relevant criminal history, get together to murder a child?

Honest, this plot makes no sense to me.

I'm thinking something along the lines of "no matter what TMH does, she is constantly judged as wrong, wrong, wrong."

I believe TH is guilty of something to do with Kyron's disappearance. But I also try to be very fair and logical in my thinking. And, I think you are right.
In light of the fact that Kyron just went missing, I see nothing sinister about TH demanding to know the whereabouts of her kid and that she is safe. That would be logical on the part of a parent who already lost one child.
I remember the first pressers. I saw a united, blended family. I was on the fence then. Now that I think TH is guilty, and have heard that DY had her suspicions at the time of the pressers, TH's clingy behavior grosses me out.
Not much in life is black and white, although I used to see things that way. Our beliefs likely color how we view a person's conduct but our view may not always be right, IMO. Not everything a guilty person does is necessarily further evidence of their nefariousness. The only thing that bugs me about the e-mail is that, viewed in the light that TH is guilty of taking Kyron away, she demands the right of knowing "her" child is safe while keeping that info from Kaine.
But viewing it in a neutral light, TH is just a stressed mother, in the middle of a horrible tragedy that is compounded by the breakdown of her relationship with her husband. Now he is keeping her other child from her.
So, even though I am 95% convinced of TH's guilt, I agree with you, GrainneDhu and am trying to be as objective as possible. JMHO.

Wonder what the odds are that two female psychopaths, with no relevant criminal history, get together to murder a child?

Honest, this plot makes no sense to me.

Sometimes new plots come to light that are terrifying, think Sandra Cantu.

I'm sure by this time TH knew her emails were being monitored.

I'm interested in knowing what time she sent the email to Kaine..Also the times she sent both emails to the friend and the time she claims in the email she called 911 concerning the custody...
BTW.. Anyone know the exact time the second call to 911 was placed that day..
IIRC the first one was place sometime after 5:00 pm pertaining to threats and the second one was placed later on in the evening between 10:00 pm and 11:00 concerning custody issues... Can't remeber the exact time though....JMO

And I'm sorry, but who in their right mind sends an EMAIL begging for their child back? Like she was just going to wait patiently until he decided to check it and get back with her? WTF kind of sense does that make? I would be on the phone and trying to get into actual contact with someone, not sending off an angry email. How ridiculous and stupid. Sounds like she wanted something in print to prove that she cares about KH and baby K.

Maybe it's because I grew up in a time before the advent of email, but it's just strange to me that she sought him out by email. Has this world really come to that? I wonder if she texted him too. Lord.

Well she might have called first but he wouldn't be likely to answer if he was just about to file for a RO.

Well she might have called first but he wouldn't be likely to answer if he was just about to file for a RO.

That does make sense, but threaten him by email? What if he didn't check his email at all that night and that's why she carried through on her threat? How does she know he's immediately going to check his email and respond? Unless he's into email as much or more than she is, I can't believe she thought a threat by email would work. It just seems so lame and juvenile.

I wonder if that pesky little incident with the LS is before or after the email?

My guess is after based on the time line of the calls to LE.

If it is, what world is she living in?

I wonder if that pesky little incident with the LS is before or after the email?

My guess is after based on the time line of the calls to LE.

If it is, what world is she living in?

The custody call was the second call and it was hours later, iirc. The first call was the threats call. So if the threats had to do with the LS sting, it was before. Way before.

She emailed her husband? Huh? She emailed her husband to bring her daughter back? So weird to me. I am sure there must have been other correspondence that went along with that-phone calls, text messages....right?

I think I remember people asking why she hasn't been asking about her daughter or wanting to get her back. Now that she has been shown to want her daughter back and the attempted non-abduction "abduction" it is still wrong?

I can't seem to articulate what I am trying to say. :banghead:

If she really did want her back, why didn't she contest or challenge any part of the RO?

That does make sense, but threaten him by email? What if he didn't check his email at all that night and that's why she carried through on her threat? How does she know he's immediately going to check his email and respond? Unless he's into email as much or more than she is, I can't believe she thought a threat by email would work. It just seems so lame and juvenile.

Email is good in some respects. It is verifiable later, you can think about what you say more than on the phone and if you choose your words carefully enough it can give a good impression.

Hey, it's me here, I'm calm and rational, willing to discuss things, I'm not mad at you and I'm willing to talk this through, even though you've resorted to illegal actions because you're upset about something and I don't know what, but I only care about my child and need to know she's safe, and you are at fault but let it be noted that I gave you a fair chance to respond before calling the police about you.

Worth a try, I can see how both a parent concerned about her child and a parent concerned about her skin could try a strategy like this.

On second thought, concerning my previous ponderings: Unless Kaine hacked Terri's email (surely she's changed her passwords if he knew them??) or she left her laptop behind when moving out of the house which I don't believe it or the friends forward Terri's messages to him I don't think that he would have access to emails that Terri sent to her friends.

I am still on the fence but one thing I agree with is TH can't do anything right in the eye's of anyone following this case. Personally, I think the fact that she tried to get her daughter back is normal -- whatever methods she used, ie. text, phone, e-mail, etc. It could be she was giving KH cooling off time and when he didn't come back, she reached out to him and wanted her daughter back. I suspect with Kyron missing that emotions were very high and if she really didn't have anything to do with it then this e-mail or text is a pretty reasonable request. The fact that she called 911 on each issue either points to her innocence or to her incredible stupidity in thinking she could get away with this. I think she is acting like most people would given the circumstances, although I am a big believer that you really don't know what you woudl do until you walked in someone else's shoes and to me this case is no exception. I think there is a lot of gossip, innuendo, etc. out there and until the facts (at least as best as we get them) from LE or someone credible in the case, I will continue to sit on this fence and try to remember that this country is based on "innocent until proven guilty" and there is many, many, many good reasons we believe this!!! JMO!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaEvans52