Tiger Woods arrested for D.U.I in Florida, 2017

Dang, this makes me so sad. I loved watching him play. He's the only person/team I have ever really rooted for who is killing the field. I usually root for the underdog not the loaded Yankees/Patriots/warriors. Of course I always root my home teams when they're winning.

I hope he can pull his ish together!

From above link:

"Tiger Woods could lose hundreds of millions of dollars following his early morning DUI arrest in Florida, claim sports experts."

"The fallen golfing star currently earns $45.5M-a-year alone in sponsorship money - including more than $20m from his mega-bucks Nike contract - but following his latest public humiliation many expect the 41-year-old to be dropped."

"Despite standing by him following his much publicized marriage breakup amid rampant infidelity and subsequent loss of form, observers expect backers such as Rolex and Bridgestone to re-examine their relationship with the 14-time Major winner."

"And to add insult to injury for Woods it is expected that Florida cops will release highly embarrassing dashcam footage of his 3am arrest on Tuesday, during which officers claimed the star - who is worth $740m - was belligerent and 'arrogant'."

He never fully recovered from his divorce. His game is not so good anymore either. Another one bites the dust.....

From above link:

"Tiger Woods could lose hundreds of millions of dollars following his early morning DUI arrest in Florida, claim sports experts."

"The fallen golfing star currently earns $45.5M-a-year alone in sponsorship money - including more than $20m from his mega-bucks Nike contract - but following his latest public humiliation many expect the 41-year-old to be dropped."

"Despite standing by him following his much publicized marriage breakup amid rampant infidelity and subsequent loss of form, observers expect backers such as Rolex and Bridgestone to re-examine their relationship with the 14-time Major winner."

"And to add insult to injury for Woods it is expected that Florida cops will release highly embarrassing dashcam footage of his 3am arrest on Tuesday, during which officers claimed the star - who is worth $740m - was belligerent and 'arrogant'."

Tiger and Phil are pretty tight. I have seen them on campus at Nike through all his drama. Don't think he will be dropped .

Woods said in a statement Monday evening that the cause was a “unexpected reaction” to prescribed drugs, but took full responsibility for his mistake.

http://www.sbnation.com/golf/2017/5/29/15708836/tiger-woods-dui-arrested-charges-jupiter-island

When they pulled him over, the officer smelled alcohol on Woods' breath and said Woods became 'arrogant'.

The officer asked Woods to blow into a breathalyzer and he refused, which in Florida results in an automatic DUI arrest and license suspension. *

The source added that Woods' team has been calling the police department all morning, asking if the cop had a body cam. **

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4552628/Tiger-Woods-arrested-DUI.html

Well the officer says he smelled alcohol, he didn't take a breathalyzer(refused) and his team(lawyers) want to know if there is body/dash cam evidence.

Looks like the dashcam video could be released tomorrow.

Why would someone who was not drinking, but instead taking prescription drugs refuse a breathalyzer? Because it's a lie. He is not taking full responsibility, because he is spinning it by lying. I don't doubt he was also taking meds, but WITH alcohol.
And, why does anyone drink and drive anymore? Isn't Uber and Lyft everywhere? Jeez, I use it in Europe and Mexico, as well as Florida.

I agree. Tiger also owns a bar in Jupiter, and undoubtedly has celebrity clout with the local police. I bet they let him slide a few times because he wasn't too intoxicated. But this time he was "driving erratically all over the road." Interesting that he refused the breath test. Maybe his attorney had previously told him to refuse a breath test?

I believe yes, he has been advised to refuse that test. Cuz now he is saying it was due to his pain meds. How can they prove intoxication without a breathalyzer? Too late now. All IMO.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He never fully recovered from his divorce. His game is not so good anymore either. Another one bites the dust.....

I never saw it as 'recovering from his divorce' but rather being knocked off his pedestal of 'squeaky clean-ness'.
His wife divorced him cause he was a *advertiser censored*-dog. Can't blame anyone for that.
He used to be a billionaire and is still close to that. No reason for him to not have a good life, unless he choses not to. FGS man, get a driver (for your car, no pun intended)
All MOO

This is so messed up. He has a 39 million dollar home and cannot get a driver when he's effed up? He had a gorgeous wife and kids, fame, talent, boat loads of money, oh let me shutty.

I knew it! I knew it was opiates.

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

No big surprise there. TW has had many surgeries that have likely been followed by pain killers by the handful. Easy to become addicted. Hasn't he been in rehab previously? Might be a wise move to try another round.

No big surprise there. TW has had many surgeries that have likely been followed by pain killers by the handful. Easy to become addicted. Hasn't he been in rehab previously? Might be a wise move to try another round.

Correct. He went to rehab for sex addiction. He looks terrible and it looks like he took way too many painkillers. If he has a problem, I hope he will swallow his pride and get help. I realize people who are in chronic type pain may be forced to take opiates but this has a different feel to it, IMO.

Also, I vaguely remember his running into a fire hydrant some time ago? Under the influence then?

Tiger appears self destructive. Goes to show money doesn't buy happiness I guess.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
therealdrreid
Back