Tiger Woods arrested for D.U.I in Florida, 2017

I had a surgery where I was on some kind of drugs. Don't remember. So long ago.

I know someone came to the door and I answered it. Can't remember who but the person complained to my hubby about me.

I remember nothing about it.

I am sure it was nothing strong like he would be on.

He needs someone to monitor him.

I mean.. at least he didn't have an angry wife weilding a golf club chasing him this time around..

Sent from my LIFETAB_S1034X using Tapatalk

Also my favourite part was when asked if he knew what the alphabet part of the test is, he replied 'yep you say the national anthem backwards' LOL

Sent from my LIFETAB_S1034X using Tapatalk

Its not against the law to take prescribed medication nor drive.

Because if so. No one would be allowed to drive if they are prescribed certain meds for depression or anxiety or whatever. .

Jmo.

So if he had prescriptions for all meds than the warning notes don't mean nothing against driving while on the medication since the dmv doesn't clearly outlaw which prescribed meds that you can't drive on. Jmo.

Its not against the law to take prescribed medication nor drive.

Because if so. No one would be allowed to drive if they are prescribed certain meds for depression or anxiety or whatever. .

Jmo.

So if he had prescriptions for all meds than the warning notes don't mean nothing against driving while on the medication since the dmv doesn't clearly outlaw which prescribed meds that you can't drive on. Jmo.

Looks like he can still be arrested and prosecuted for driving under the influence regardless of the substance. I'm not a lawyer but this is what I found...

http://dui.drivinglaws.org/resources/floridas-drugged-driving-law.htm

I could be wrong.

I agree. Tiger also owns a bar in Jupiter, and undoubtedly has celebrity clout with the local police. I bet they let him slide a few times because he wasn't too intoxicated. But this time he was "driving erratically all over the road." Interesting that he refused the breath test. Maybe his attorney had previously told him to refuse a breath test?

He owns a very nice & great restaurant in Jupiter. It's called "The Woods". Upscale, excellent food.

IMO.....he's had plenty of docs prescribing oxy's for pain related to back issues & surgeries. Highly addictive stuff. There but before the grace of G*d go I.

He has many charity events that support children.

Prayers

He owns a very nice & great restaurant in Jupiter. It's called "The Woods". Upscale, excellent food.

IMO.....he's had plenty of docs prescribing oxy's for pain related to back issues & surgeries. Highly addictive stuff. There but before the grace of G*d go I.

Prayers

Hmmm.. So.. .. ?

Looks like he can still be arrested and prosecuted for driving under the influence regardless of the substance. I'm not a lawyer but this is what I found...

http://dui.drivinglaws.org/resources/floridas-drugged-driving-law.htm

I could be wrong.

Yes. DUI includes drugs, not just alcohol. Tiger was found passed out in his car, stopped in a traffic lane, buckled in the drivers seat with the engine running. He thoroughly failed field sobriety tests, and had extremely slow and slurred speech. So naturally he was arrested for DUI.

Yes. DUI includes drugs, not just alcohol. Tiger was found passed out in his car, stopped in a traffic lane, buckled in the drivers seat with the engine running. He thoroughly failed field sobriety tests, and had extremely slow and slurred speech. So naturally he was arrested for DUI.

Yep thats what I read too, in the link of FL DUI.

Thanks.

Hmmm.. So.. .. ?

I have compassion & empathy for those that are addicted & also for many athletes that peak out early in life. I also don't like the fact that our society relishes in seeing someone unravel.

Prayers

BBM-
I hear you, Honey. I struggled big time in my late 20's/early 30's with a condition that caused terrible pain---every single day. Feeling that way, there is one thing on the mind. Pain control and some relief. Narcotic pain medicine was the only thing that helped me. I opted for surgery at 34 which put my condition in complete remission, but had I not, who knows?

No one starts out thinking, "I think I want to be an addict. Wouldn't that be fun?" The thing about pain mess is that it not only kills physical pain but mental/emotional pain as well. I'm afraid Tiger was in a vulnerable state to begin with.

I truly hope he will seek help. He is way too young and talented to let pills derail the rest of his life.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I have compassion & empathy for those that are addicted & also for many athletes that peak out early in life. I also don't like the fact that our society relishes in seeing someone unravel.

All I can say is that it was extremely fortunate that he didn't kill anyone that night. According to the police report, he was totally gonziod zonked. I've read that one of the drugs he was taking is illegal in the U.S. He should have never been behind the wheel.

All I can say is that it was extremely fortunate that he didn't kill anyone that night. According to the police report, he was totally gonziod zonked. I've read that one of the drugs he was taking is illegal in the U.S. He should have never been behind the wheel.

Couldn't agree more. I hope this is his wake up call to get his life in order.

BBM-
I hear you, Honey. I struggled big time in my late 20's/early 30's with a condition that caused terrible pain---every single day. Feeling that way, there is one thing on the mind. Pain control and some relief. Narcotic pain medicine was the only thing that helped me. I opted for surgery at 34 which put my condition in complete remission, but had I not, who knows?

No one starts out thinking, "I think I want to be an addict. Wouldn't that be fun?" The thing about pain mess is that it not only kills physical pain but mental/emotional pain as well. I'm afraid Tiger was in a vulnerable state to begin with.

I truly hope he will seek help. He is way too young and talented to let pills derail the rest of his life.

Very well said & thank you.

I agree. I have compassion and empathy for those that are addicted. I feel the same way for those that have a family member or close friend that's an addict.

It's hard to see anyone throw their life away and it's even harder to watch someone who has everything throw it away.

A very small percentage of people make the kind of money that Tiger has made. It's hard for most people to feel sorry for someone that young and wealthy and who has every resource imaginable to get help. Because of this, some people might be quick to say he deserves to unravel. That's not how feel, but I can see where others might think that way. Tiger may, or may not be a drug addict, I don't know and without more facts I'm not willing to say either way. Whatever the case may be for him I hope this is his rock bottom and he turns his life around. He's young and he still has a lot of living to do.

May 31 2017, 10:31 pm ET

Tiger Woods DUI Arrest: New Dashcam Video Shows Cops Questioning Golf Star

by Phil Helsel and Erik Ortiz

Florida authorities on Wednesday released dashcam video showing Tiger Woods being questioned by police during an early Monday incident that ended with the golf star being charged with driving under the influence.

Woods, 41, has said he suffered from an unexpected reaction from medication, and court documents show he blew 0.00 after being given two Breathalyzer tests.

One of the videos released Wednesday shows Woods appear to be unsteady as he is given a field sobriety test, which involves walking heel-to-toe along, and appearing to become confused when asked to recite the alphabet...

http://www.nbcnews.com/news/sports/...new-dashcam-video-shows-cops-confront-n766766

I'm on a lot of pain medications including morphine and had to undergo a review of my fitness to drive by the DVLA (the U.K version of the DMV). They looked at all my medical records and letters from my GP to make the decision that I was fit to drive. It took a year due to the backlog but I was still allowed to drive during this period. I was advised that if I drove knowing I was drowsy or impaired I would be legally liable and could be prosecuted.

The problem is one Dr might prescribe one medication and another might prescribe another not knowing they could react with each other causing drowsiness.

I really don't understand why Tiger didn't just hire a driver to be on the safe side he can certainly afford one.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname
Back