TN - Chris Newsom, 23, & Channon Christian, 21, murdered, Knoxville, 6 Jan 2007 #10

Status
Not open for further replies.
GT looking at the screen as it displays the garbage can:
352rzis.jpg

Thank you for catching that!

Hey guys!! Morning...I'm here and will be around today but busy!! Suzi..so glad to have you back...Muffet, can't thank you enough!! Hopefully I'll be around more this afternoon!! Thanks again guys!

Defense done. Taking short break.

Morning everyone, I am in between appointments. This trail seems to really be moving fast. Thanks for the updates.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
lb1n9.jpg

Caps of the getaway house Davidson was found in that the last witness was describing:
pxcy.jpg
5yc8n.jpg

The other thread i linked to has caps of the interior of the chipman st house where the murder took place...

OK... I set up a photobucket account and just uploaded the pics from the chipman st house from the Davidson trial ...we aren't getting the good shots in this trial, and this way they'll be easier to find than looking through old threads...

I'll label and keep uploading others as we go this afternoon.

http://s878.photobucket.com/albums/ab348/Christian_Newsom/

Court back in session. Attorney sidebar.

Mr Cox, KPD. Sound is horrible.

We will probably see video of the house, iirc.

http://twitter.com/jamiescoop

It's key to show how much it would have taken for Thomas to ignore the criminal goings on at Chipman

Makes me wonder - will defense call doper to say just how stoned good weed would have made Thomas?

Anyone know if Stacey Lawson is on the witness list?

I read somewhere last night that one of the jurors from Davidson's trial was there yesterday to observe. He wouldn't ID himself. Could it be the one who was blogging about his experience?

Camera showing mother and aunt of GT.

Anyone know if Stacey Lawson is on the witness list?

I read somewhere last night that one of the jurors from Davidson's trial was there yesterday to observe. He wouldn't ID himself. Could it be the one who was blogging about his experience?
Makes sense that it would be him...

I'd expect Stacey to testify, since she's on the phone call, but who knows...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Starrynight8974