TN - Chris Newsom, 23, & Channon Christian, 21, murdered, Knoxville, 6 Jan 2007 #10

Status
Not open for further replies.
GT and fam watching the entire slideshow. All of them stoned face. A family trait I guess.

e8312o.jpg

2q2nuhc.jpg

14cgzn7.jpg

Now going to show video that Cox taped of Chipman house.

GT and fam watching the entire slideshow. All of them stoned face. A family trait I guess.

Seeing these parents is somehow even more sad today than it was the last time. No outrageous lawyers to distract from the grief, i guess.

Looks like cleaned up blood stain on the air mattress.

Seeing these parents is somehow even more sad today than it was the last time. No outrageous lawyers to distract from the grief, i guess.

ITA, nothing to bring the fight out in them. Just pure sadness and grief.

Showed detective putting gloves on to open the trash can. Camera pans away as Cox describes Channon's arm, etc.

GT watching and not missing a beat. Still stoned face. He's not bothered by this at all.

Thomas looking right at the picture of the garbage can with Channon in it. He could care less.

None o his bidnezz.:cool:

http://twitter.com/jamiescoop

Call Clean House show - Chipman house a messy dump

Hey Suzi, musta been same housekeeper as Shaniya's mom had in Fayetteville.:rolleyes: Trying to multi-task, get children off to school etc. But couldn't help noticing earlier as the Christians and others (including sheriff SWAT witness leaving the stand) were preparing to exit courtroom for the break, another sheriff positioned himself very strategically between Gary--and GT who stood just feet from him :eek: Had he not, Gary was easily close enough to lunge at this human piece of wreckage. And I don't believe for one minute GT just sat oblivious in that house and played no role... not after reading VC's pathetic, telling statement.

:parrot:

Video over, Id ing more evidence.

Anyone know if they will get the belongings back after trial? her purse? pink shoes? ipod? etc..

I think if I was the jury I'd take note of the fact that he didn't care then, he doesn't care now. Very chilling and sociopathic.

I think if I was the jury I'd take note of the fact that he didn't care then, he doesn't care now. Very chilling and sociopathic.

I agree if it was none of his bizznezz and he's not a killer it should've bothered him when they showed her arm in that trash can. !!:furious:

Finished with video, now IDing things... It's all the same as the last time, so I'm going to run to be back right after lunch.

Wow...I'm shocked to see the pictures of G and Suzi/Jamie's statements about him watching without a care in the world. Even Cobbins and Davidson were smart enough to look away or not look at the pictures, is right.

I also hope that the prosecution points out the fact (numerous times) there was NO doors on ANY of the rooms. If you recall, there was sheets up not doors. I think the only "door" that was in that house besides the front and back doors was one on the bathroom. And even that I'm not sure it was an actual door, and not one of those folding contraptions?? How anyone could be in that house and NOT know what was going on is crapola, and I pray that the jury is smart enough to realize this.

the ipod still gets to me. Oh they just should her mom breaking down after the ipod. I just want to reach out and hug her.

The camera clicking went crazy when Cox held up Channon's ipod and read the inscription.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aztraea