TN - Chris Newsom, 23, & Channon Christian, 21, murdered, Knoxville, 6 Jan 2007 #12

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any work on will the jury will be brought in? I have to run to a meeting real quick, crap.

News just said jury will be brought in, in about 10 minutes.

Man, I had the volume all the way up in case there was a verdict and my ears were blasted.........................nervous ninnies right now.............hold on.

I'm a bit nervous that the jury will find him guilty and the judge will throw the verdict out.

Victims' families gathering now in the courtroom...

JUSTICE FOR CHRIS AND CHANNON
:praying:

:parrot:

I hope they find him guilty on all charges. I doubt he will get the DP unfortunately. Actually I doubt they will give him LWOP either. I think they will punish him severly - not a severely as I would wish though.

ETA: After this verdict I want to talk about Daphne's possible involvement more. I read most of the other threads on these trials but somehow managed to miss that bit of info.

Gary Christian looking at GT:
110hklt.jpg

Judge in court... instructing people not to react to verdict... jury will now arrive.

I'm a bit nervous that the jury will find him guilty and the judge will throw the verdict out.

I think he might want to, but I don't think he will. If the jury says he was criminally responsible instead of guilty of facilitation, I do expect a lot of controversy over it and the technicalities of the law.

This was much faster than I'd feared... just not sure what that means...

I think he might want to, but I don't think he will. If the jury says he was criminally responsible instead of guilty of facilitation, I do expect a lot of controversy over it and the technicalities of the law.

The judge did reserve the right to rule on article 29 for acquittal. I truly hope he does not do this.

Guilty of 1st degree felony murder - Chris and Channon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mamabee1221