TN - Chris Newsom, 23, & Channon Christian, 21, murdered, Knoxville, 6 Jan 2007 #16

Status
Not open for further replies.
Morning peeps! :) (Sorry Suzi...posted at the same time, I'll leave it to you your quicker!! )

http://twitter.com/jamiescoop

Coleman responded, "Yes, it'd be lot of pain. I didn't hear nothing. Looks like lot of pain" #cntrial 9 minutes ago via txt

KPD's Flores and Childress show Coleman pics of Channon's battered body. "Would u scream?" they ask #cntrial 10 minutes ago via txt

Coleman - Thomas admitted shooting Chris, expressed regret when realized police on their trail #cntrial15 minutes ago via txt

20qx9ms.jpg

And they cut this out:
10sdxtx.jpg

State recross.

Steelgirl, I'll take any help I can get, even duplicating. lol.

lol, talking about the ankle injury. No blood on that wall says Waggoner. She had no cut to head or ankle head not swollen.

TK going over the interview with Waggoner before this one. Pointing out inconsistencies.

Also asked him if they found any blood on the wall to support her statement that LC shoved her head into it and made it and her ankle cut and bleed...

Lavit trying to undo damage done with TK's math problem from yesterday. 6 people, minus four black males in 4 runner, leaves two people at house.....Vanessa and Channon.

http://twitter.com/jamiescoop

Unfortunately for him, all Lavit's got to contest that is Coleman's stmt

Lavit trying 2 challenge Coleman had b alone w/ Channon when Xavier Jenkins saw 4 men in SUV a/f kidnapping

Lavit going to try to counter the part about Xavier Jenkins seeing all 4 black men in the 4-Runner.

He's trying to show something in VC's interview transcript that said at least one was there with her... so far having trouble doing so, though...

OK, in notes at top of page, waggoner wrote that G, and LD left, but Rome (LC) stayed home with VC.

The time that Xavier saw the 4-Runner was the same time VC saw Rome in there with Channon.

I guess the blood on the guys shirts were supposed to Vanessa? Is that the point lavit is making?

I guess the blood on the guys shirts were supposed to Vanessa? Is that the point lavit is making?

Chris' blood. This was presumably when they left and killed him. They left and returned with the gas can...

Lavit getting on the judge's nerve's again. :crazy: Called to the bench.

He had asked W about the XJ testimony, but W wasn't there for it... L kept pressing.

I'm thinkin that Leland is about ready to deck Lavit. Lavit is sooo hard to follow cause he makes zippo sense. Or is it just me that hasn't had enough coffee yet?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member