TN - Chris Newsom, 23, & Channon Christian, 21, murdered, Knoxville, 6 Jan 2007 #16

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm thinkin that Leland is about ready to deck Lavit. Lavit is sooo hard to follow cause he makes zippo sense. Or is it just me that hasn't had enough coffee yet?

I think it's his secret stradegy. lol.

The problem is that both VC and LC admit that LC was there raping Channon at the time X Jenkins says he saw 4 black males in the 4-Runner.

These parts of the interview support both their testimonies, in a way - that LC didn't kill Chris, and that VC wasn't alone at that time.

Lavit doing his own math with 7 people and 3 black males and one white guy in the 4 runner, leaving Channon, Rome and Vanessa in the house.

This all just makes it harder to take that Boyd hasn't been tried. :mad: I *know* he was in that 4-Runner and probably took part in the worst abuse of Chris.

The problem is that both VC and LC admit that LC was there raping Channon at the time X Jenkins says he saw 4 black males in the 4-Runner.

These parts of the interview support both their testimonies, in a way - that LC didn't kill Chris, and that VC wasn't alone at that time.

That really makes alot of sense to me. It never sounded right that Chris was in the cargo area.

This all just makes it harder to take that Boyd hasn't been tried. :mad: I *know* he was in that 4-Runner and probably took part in the worst abuse of Chris.

Am I remembering correctly that there was also a picture of male genitalia on Boyds phone? It's never come up IIRC, because Boyd has not been charged with Chris' murder. I'm sure LE knows when that pic was taken.

http://twitter.com/jamiescoop

Judge to Lavit - "how many more ?s u got?"

Here's why matters - state wants show Coleman alone w/ Channon, defense wants her always under Cobbins' eye

Lavit must have lost, he's taking diff tack, trying to indicate Chris was 4th person in SUV, not Cobbins

They're having bench conference but Waggoner can hear every word as witness box right next to judge

Sometimes it's more about how u ask a ? than the ?

Lavit doing his own math with 7 people and 3 black males and one white guy in the 4 runner, leaving Channon, Rome and Vanessa in the house.

VC said all three black males came in when Channon was brought in. I just don't see Chris just sitting there and waiting on them to come back.

Am I remembering correctly that there was also a picture of male genitalia on Boyds phone? It's never come up IIRC, because Boyd has not been charged with Chris' murder. I'm sure LE knows when that pic was taken.

Yes, and Boyd was also the one who was very vocally racist against whites, being in that Farrakhan's Muslim Brotherhood.

The defense attorney has a hateful tone of voice

VC said all three black males came in when Channon was brought in. I just don't see Chris just sitting there and waiting on them to come back.

3 men coming inside would be Davidson, Cobbins, and G.

That would leave Boyd out there with Chris.

Feels like classroom where bad student is forced write his transgressions on blackboard

Lavit sends Waggoner to notepad to write he didn't ask Coleman in 1st interview if she'd been threatened

Feels like classroom where bad student is forced write his transgressions on blackboard

Lavit sends Waggoner to notepad to write he didn't ask Coleman in 1st interview if she'd been threatened
Who wouldn't expect her to be volunteering that information from the rooftops?

Defense done....thank god!

Looks like there might be jury questions.

How long has Waggoner been on the stand? 6-7 hours?

ETA: that could mean alot of jury questions.

3 men coming inside would be Davidson, Cobbins, and G.

That would leave Boyd out there with Chris.

Boyd, the one no one will admit was with them. There is no way I would go down unless everyone went down too.

I completely missed that we are on break? BRB then!

They must have adjourned. The jury and most spectators have left the courtroom now.
Shot of jury box:
263c57s.jpg

Poor Waggoner. That guy must feel like he's been beat. Course in his job maybe he's used to it. He doesn't show it in his tone of voice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member