GUILTY TN - Christina Eubanks, 28, Knoxville, 29 May 2006

lviola said:
Please watch the news. I gave the information to my friend regarding Johnia. My friend Sean called the police and was told the following for now.
"There are 6 detectives working the case…they might be tying them

they said they have other info that they can't tell anyone right now."

I just watched the top stories and there was no mention of Christina. Are they tying the two cases together? If so, that will be major.

Johnia's family has received no cooperation from the Sheriff's department in getting her story on America's Most Wanted, although AMW has agreed to profile her.

Please keep us updated on Christina. If I hear anything on the news, I will post it here.

tennessee said:
I just watched the top stories and there was no mention of Christina. Are they tying the two cases together? If so, that will be major.

Johnia's family has received no cooperation from the Sheriff's department in getting her story on America's Most Wanted, although AMW has agreed to profile her.

Please keep us updated on Christina. If I hear anything on the news, I will post it here.
Thank you very much and yes they are looking into tying both cases. They wouldn't say anymore then that. I will keep you posted as well as news comes my way. Thank you so much again.

I live in Tennessee also. I am so sorry to read about your friend. :( I pray for a good outcome.

lviola said:
Thank you so much. I can't stop crying. I hope she's ok. We received the information about the SUV this morning. Her neighbor saw the SUV at 3:00 AM Tuesday. The police are getting a search warrant today to check his home.
l
viola, I also live in Tn. I am so sorry you are going through this. The police won't talk to anyone because they don't know who is involved. The news outlets won't publish anything unless the LE approves it, or they are on the scene when something is happening. They must feel comfortable with the boyfriend if they told him anything. Knoxville is a very big town so a lot of ground to cover you and yours are in our prayers. mom3dd

please watch the news. i just heard there will be a press release on christina. i do not know what time though.

What station will that be on, Iviola?

lviola said:
The last time she spoke to her grandfather was 2 weeks ago. I asked Sean (her boyfriend) if she befriended anyone lately and he couldn't recall. She didn't mention anything. Sean spoke to her Monday at 11:00 PM and that was the lasst time anybody has heard from her. The police won't tell us anything. Would they tell you? We're so frustrated and the longer she's missing I fear the worse. She attends the Brown School of Business. She left her apartment in a way she's never have. Her jeans were found inside out on the floor, there was blood at the front door, in the living room, and in the bedroom. The back of the toilet lid was shattered and also pieces outside were found. Her dog was locked in the bedroom which she never does. She would never leave her dog alone especially locked in her bedroom where the dog would chew her shoes. I have terrible feelings about this. I don't know how to get the answers we need.
the way you have discribed in general how things at the apartment were found leads me to think that the person that did this may very well be someone that lives at the same complex if not the same bldg. sounds like she may have opened the door to the outside and was over come by someone, the police won't release any info because that would be a leak in an investigation and if they feel homicide and kidnapping is involved then they must have some obvious reasons to settle on that assumption. the police will not release any info to the general public on an investigation. not even to us. I hope she is ok, but with so much time going by the worse could have happened to her, I certainly hope not. if there is anything we can do, please let us know. I guess for now all one can do is get out and search some areas that are remote or isolated in a 5 to 6 mile radius of her apartment, such as large remote parks, or lake access roads, old abandoned home sites, and any wooded areas near her apartment where there isn't any other inhabited area, and even drainage basins and ditch lines along roadways.

I am waiting to hear back on the channel. I'm not sure.

Thank you so much for your help. I am waiting to hear about a press release that is to happen at some point today. I fear the worse too and try not to.
I will keep posting once I receive information as well.
We all thank you for your support.

There was nothing on the noon news. The article above does give her description. I wish more info could be released.

tennessee said:
There was nothing on the noon news. The article above does give her description. I wish more info could be released.
Hopefully, MSM will pick it up after they cover the press conference set for the release of a photo of the Clemson student murderer.

There was a maybe 30 second have you seen this woman story on WATE during the news. Nothing else.

tennessee said:
There was a maybe 30 second have you seen this woman story on WATE during the news. Nothing else.

Thank you. Please let me know if you should hear anything.

tennessee said:
http://www.wbir.com/news/local/story.aspx?storyid=34920

"The mother of a Knoxville woman missing since Sunday is trying everything she can to find her.

Judy Eubanks was out in her daughter's neighborhood posting signs and asking neighbors if they knew anything about her whereabouts."
Thanks T. Please keep posting. Christina can't see without her glasses. Both pairs were in the house. I hope something beaks soon.

It sounds to me like a rape assault inside the apt. Her jeans being inside out sounds like they were pulled off of her. The small amount of blood stated in the news sounds more like an assault then anything else. I don't know why the person would take her with him other then she would probably recognize him and tell. Hopefully she is still alive. It's pretty obvious that she didn't go of her own free will or she would have taken her glasses.

Does she know anyone that drives the car LE are looking for? Does her boyfriend know anyone with that type of a vehicle? Someone could have knocked on her door and when she opened it they could have pushed their way in or it could be someone that she knows ever vagely and she let him in.

Sounds like LE is right on this case and doing everything that they can do. It really is frustrating when they won't tell the family or boyfriend everything that they are doing or everything that they know but sometimes they just can't and you just have to take it on faith that they are doing everything that they can do. I think that is what most people want...just to know that LE is working the case as hard as they can.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buffalosleuther
Back