GUILTY TN - Christina Eubanks, 28, Knoxville, 29 May 2006

Hello everyone. It is with sad news that I report Christina's body has been found in a creek late yesterday. I received word at 9:30 PM last night. It really sucks. None of us got to tell her goodbye. Police have a suspect and the suspect told LE where they could find her body. She was dead Tuesday.

Thank you everyone for your prayers and thoughts. Christina's family thanks you too. We are all just devasted by this tragedy and my first question to this selfish person will by "why"? Why do people do the things they do. She was a quiet, shy girl. I know she was terrified.

Christina, I am so sorry I wasn't there to help you. You are missed tremendously. I know you will always be with us. Rest in peace angel. When the sunshines we know it is you smiling at us. We will take good care of Sean. I know he is missing you very much.

I am so sorry for this outcome. Hopefully this person will receive the punishment they deserve for stealing this young woman's life and her future. Prayers for you, Sean, Christina's family and friends.

I am so terribly sorry to learn of this sad news, my thoughts and prayers will be with you and her family. please know we all here at websleuths are thinking of you in the loss of your friend....

This is just terrible, I am so sorry to learn of your tragedy, and I'm sure your friend is so proud of the efforts you extended on her behalf.

Do take care of yourself.

And please continue to update us.

I am sorry about your friend. Prayers to you and all of her family.

I live in Knoxville and am sorry to say that I have not heard one word about this case at all. Not on the news or radio.

My thoughts and prayers are with you and the family at this most difficult time. I'm so sorry you have lost your friend. Do know that she knows how hard you tried for her.

I don't know what your belief system is, but I believe you shall see her again. Be comforted now by the love of others around you and this knowledge.

Dear Lori; I am so sorry for your lost, as Kelly said Christina knows how hard everyone tried and how much she was loved. Were here if you just want to chat. Send our respect and love to her family and extended family.

mom3dd said:
Dear Lori; I am so sorry for your lost, as Kelly said Christina knows how hard everyone tried and how much she was loved. Were here if you just want to chat. Send our respect and love to her family and extended family.
Thank you all very much. We appreciate your thoughts. As I receive more information I will post it. She would touched to know there are people, perfect strangers who care. I am touched deeply and don't know how to handle this. The tears just flow. You are all so kind and God bless all of you.

I am so sorry to hear this. My thoughts and prayers are with the families and friends.

lviola said:
Thank you all very much. We appreciate your thoughts. As I receive more information I will post it. She would touched to know there are people, perfect strangers who care. I am touched deeply and don't know how to handle this. The tears just flow. You are all so kind and God bless all of you.

I didn't think it would end this way. I just thought for sure that Christina would be found and she would be alright. I just feel so sad for you, her boyfriend, and her family. Murder is one of the most difficult things to cope with. It is senseless and something that we will never understand.

Have you found out if this guy was a total stranger or did him and Christina know each other even vagely? Thank God it didn't take long to catch him. He will pay for his crime. I hope he gets LWOP.

I'm so sad for the dreadful senseless loss of this young woman.

i just read the initial post today and was very unhappy to read through the thread to it's horrific conclusion.

i'm sure someone is taking care of her beloved pet.

rest easy, sweet Christina. :angel:

A man has now been charged in the murder of a missing Knoxville woman.

Christina Eubanks, age 28, was last seen about a week ago. Police say a body found in a North Knoxville creek Saturday night that matches her description. Officers are waiting on autopsy results for a positive ID, but they do believe the body is Eubank's.

Police charged 47-year-old Marvin Joseph Hill with first degree murder after they say he lead them to the body.

http://www.wbir.com/news/local/story.aspx?storyid=34942

Mom says she knew daughter was dead before body found

Judy Eubanks' motherly instincts told her that her daughter was dead even before authorities found what they believe was her body Saturday in a North Knoxville creek.
Christina Eubanks, 28, never went anywhere without her eyeglasses.

More: http://www.knoxnews.com/kns/local_news/article/0,1406,KNS_347_4750620,00.html

I just received more information. Christina, Sean, Joe and his wife had dinner together just two weeks ago. In fact, when Christina first went missing, Sean was calling Joe, crying to him, telling him "I hope they find her soon, they just have to find her. Where do you think she is, what could have happaned"? Joe was being sympathetic to Sean and agreeing with him when he in fact took her life.

lviola said:
I just received more information. Christina, Sean, Joe and his wife had dinner together just two weeks ago. In fact, when Christina first went missing, Sean was calling Joe, crying to him, telling him "I hope they find her soon, they just have to find her. Where do you think she is, what could have happaned"? Joe was being sympathetic to Sean and agreeing with him when he in fact took her life.
So they did indeed know each other. I hope to god his wife isn't going to stay with him. Poor Sean. I hope that perhaps his talks with this Joe character lead some kind of guilt and the confession.

Please let everyone know that there are people thinking about Christina and them and praying for them.

tennessee said:
So they did indeed know each other. I hope to god his wife isn't going to stay with him. Poor Sean. I hope that perhaps his talks with this Joe character lead some kind of guilt and the confession.

Please let everyone know that there are people thinking about Christina and them and praying for them.

Surely if this man led them to Christina's body that is confession?

thinking of Christina's friends and family.

http://www.wate.com/Global/story.asp?S=4986902&nav=menu7_2_1

"She was easing away from the friendship because she said she just had some bad feelings about him. He was making sexual advances and she told him they'd have to quit playing bingo together," Jack Cofer says. Eubanks was like a daughter to Cofer. He's engaged to her mother, Judy Eubanks.
Cofer says Eubanks was a person who welcomed everyone into her world. She fed the homeless around her Fort Sanders apartment. "He has stole love from this family and a loved one."

Family members say police found blood in three places inside Christina's apartment. "It was the front door, the bathroom and then the living room," Cofer says.

Police have told the family Eubanks was assaulted with a toilet lid.

As family members grieve the loss, they try to fight the feelings of anger toward Hill. "Boy, you made a deal with the devil. You're going to see hell and hell's just up here in the mountains. It's called Brushy."

Hill's bond is set at $1 million.

Knoxville police tell 6 News Hill has a long rap sheet, but they did not release any details. An autopsy is scheduled be performed on Monday."

Beautiful photograph of Christina Eubanks, thanks for posting the link to that very sad news article.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KhaosDisciple
Back