Identified! TN - Greene Co., WhtFem 264UFTN, 14-20, recent loss of pregnancy, Apr'85 - Elizabeth Lamotte

So I have been thinking about this case and wonder since it has been 24 years and she hasn't been identified if she had been kidnapped and held for awhile. The pregnancy may have been what sparked the killing.
Just a thought...she could be from anywhere.
Here is a gal taken from Salt Lake City , UT in July 1984. She woulld have been 17 at the time she went missing, she was hitchhiking her height and weight are close.

http://www.missingkids.com/missingk...NCMC&seqNum=1&caseLang=en_US&searchLang=en_US

Now this second woman she would have been 14 when she went missing in Aug 1983. She was from CO. Although the height says 5'4 she could have grown some if she was being held...I dont know they ae long shots and I will keep looking...It is really hard when you have reconstructions because it can vary enough that she may be being overlooked...

http://www.missingkids.com/missingk...NCMC&seqNum=1&caseLang=en_US&searchLang=en_US

Attachments

• NCMC601379e1 debra.jpg
    NCMC601379e1 debra.jpg
    26.1 KB · Views: 10
  • 264UFTN1.jpg
    264UFTN1.jpg
    10.2 KB · Views: 56
  • NCMC603363c1 Elizabeth Miller.jpg
    NCMC603363c1 Elizabeth Miller.jpg
    31 KB · Views: 11
  • NCMC603363e1 EM.jpg
    NCMC603363e1 EM.jpg
    23.3 KB · Views: 10
I think the 2nd ones face shape and nose looks like it could be her. I don't put much faith in the height and weight. I wonder if the UIF picture is using the real teeth?

The two reconstructions look like very different people to me. The top one looks much older than the bottom one, and the bottom one's hair texture should make her easy to spot. Only problem is which likeness is more correct? Until we know that, it's going to make this tough to solve.

I just got through looking at a number of UIDs from TN from this same time period, and the person doing the reconstruction seems to be bringing something from her own psyche into these reconstructions because they all look very similar. Therefore, I think we need to work with the photo reconstruction more so that the sculpted version. JMO.

How about this girl? I know from the time she went missing that it would be cutting it pretty close to be the JD but her hair and the hair in the reconstruction looks identical to me. I also see similarities in their facial features.

http://www.charleyproject.org/cases/w/wilson_karen.html

No, she was abducted in NY and it's so far from where the UID was found. Doubt the killer would transport her or a body so far.

No. One thing to look for is distinguising characteristics. This missing girl had a metal plate in her skull and some other things the UID doesn't.

Thank you. I do look for distinguishing characteristics but somehow I missed that earlier. I haven't been able to concentrate all day so I'm glad you pointed that out.

No, she was abducted in NY and it's so far from where the UID was found. Doubt the killer would transport her or a body so far.

I don't mean to sound like I'm arguing with you but the more I look at the reconstruction of the UID the more I believe she looks like Karen Wilson. I know that it's unlikely because of the distance but stranger things have happened. The police believe that Karen Wilson was abducted near the entrance ramp to a highway and if she had been killed and then transported in the trunk of a car then that could explain why her body would have been decomposed enough for the police to say that the UID had been deceased for 3-6 weeks. The trunk of a car in even slightly warm weather can heat up quickly. Karen Wilson went missing on March 27th and the UID was found on April 14th of that same year. So that would make it 18 days or 2 1/2 weeks. Like I said I'm not trying to argue or anything so if my post comes off as disrespectful I apologize but I don't think that Karen Wilson should be ruled out as a possibility just based off of the distance.

No worries, it's fine to have differing opinions! :) I could be wrong just my thoughts. :)

I think Karen Wilson is definitely worth a closer look...the theory that she was abducted close to an Interstate and the UID being found close to an Interstate could be significant...and there is not *that* much time between Karen's disappearance and finding of the UID...if there was a trucker involved, perhaps she was kept alive for awhile?

I don't see anything to rule Karen out....

The time frame and geography are a bit off, but this woman has an overbite, and is within an inch of the upper height range. She is a pretty good match on the looks.

http://www.charleyproject.org/cases/f/fullam_janice.html

fullam_janice.jpg fullam_janice2.jpg 264UFTN1.jpg

A long shot, but it is not inconcievable that if she disappeared voluntarily to avoid the law, she could remain alive for 3+ years before being ultimately done-in by her drug associates.

Possible match to Greene Co UID - anyone?

Sharon Zelinski McCully
Missing since December 11, 1984 from Austin, Travis County, Texas.

• Date Of Birth: July 1, 1959
  • Age at Time of Disappearance: 25 years old
  • Height and Weight at Time of Disappearance: 5'6"; 130 lbs.
  • Distinguishing Characteristics: White female. Brown hair; brown eyes. She wears contact lenses.
  • Tattoos: Tattoo of a yellow and red rose on her abdomen.
  • Dentals: Available
  • Clothing: Dark blue slacks with white pin stripes, an unknown color of blouse, and white tennis shoes with red stripes.
  • AKA: Sarah
  • McCully was last seen at Howard Lane and Interstate 35. She was on a Christmas shopping trip, and had just left her husband after a lunch date. Her Volkswagen was seen on Bee Cave Road that day, and in the area where Barton Creek Square is now located. It was found at an apartment complex on Research Boulevard. She was a nurse with hopes of going to medical school.

• A resident told police she saw a woman fitting McCully's description getting out of the car with a man, but the tip didn't develop. Fingerprints were found on her car but there hasn't been enough physical evidence to link anyone ot the crime.
http://www.doenetwork.org/cases/1114dftx.html

The age isn't within the range given for the uid, I have had ME's tell me that the bones tell them how old the victim was. As we all know from experience though, there have been cases where the age is off.

I am wondering if this girl was in a foster home, she could be a human trafficking victim.

I read where this girl was beaten badly, I suppose that is the cause of death.

A couple years ago I called in a possible match with Raylene Hensley as it seems her father beat on her, but it had already been looked into and it was not a match.

Bump

From the first page, has anyone submitted Mary Jo Burnette as a possible match?

I was looking at this case today, and ran a screen.

I found two MP's who aren't listed on the rule-outs list, and haven't been mentioned on this thread who seem to me to be worth a look.

Michelle Leone Duncan
http://www.charleyproject.org/cases/d/duncan_michelle.html

duncan_michelle6.jpg
duncan_michelle5.jpg
____
264UFTN1.jpg

According to NamUs, she doesn't have a DNA profile. So this would not be a CODIS rule-out-by-default.

Her height is an inch above the upper limit of the UID's height estimate. But aside from that, her vital stats are in line.

She appears to have an overbite, similar to that of the uid. She even has similarly pointy canines.

She also has a similarly pointy chin (compared to the UID's side-view). However, her nose doesn't appear to be as long.

The timeline is right there. The distance is pretty far. But she was apparently kidnapped by some unnamed guy who she was afraid of. Could he have taken her cross-country?

April Grisanti
http://www.charleyproject.org/cases/g/grisanti_april.html
grisanti_april.jpg
_____
264UFTN1.jpg

According to NamUs, April also doesn't have a DNA profile.

Her facial shape is spot on to the drawn facial reconstruction. The timeline is spot-on as well. Her height, age, and hair color are also consistent.

It is unclear whether she has an overbite. It doesn't appear so, but the photo is too fuzzy to be sure.

The distance is about 700 miles, but the route from Norwalk CT to Greene County TN is a straight-shot down I-81.

She was also the apparent victim of a physical assault prior to her disappearance, consistent with the UID showing evidence of having been beaten.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EnvyofAngels
Back