TN - Holly Bobo, 20, Darden, believed abducted 13 April 2011 - #19

Status
Not open for further replies.
dotnet:

brassiere:giggle:

I can't tell what the heck that thing is either.

yup. scream timing is kinda critical, IMO.

you're adorable and you made a

:goodpost:

I'm curious - do you mean that you're thinking not a local perp anymore?

Again I feel uncomfortable about her condition because if its a "local/known" perp then there is noone able to look out for HB if she was sequestered someplace. It just doesn't feel good at this point is the bottom line, but Im going to try to find a positive place to think about this from.

I dont know if there's anything to the "power of communal though/prayer", but I dont see how it could hurt if everyone who can thinks positively for HB and if I could I'd get everyone in the world to pray/think positively about HB all at the same time!

At this point.....what's everybody thinking? She's still alive or no?

I'm not sure if I would be so quick to jump to the conclusion that she is not alive. The odds do point to that conclusion but this is, in my opinion, an exceptionally unique abduction.

From the "stake out" of the property and victim to the planned escape, it seems very extravagant.

I believe the perp would not drive around with the victims purse / lunch bag / cell phone in the vehicle if she were not alive. I believe the perp would leave them with or around the body (or dispose of them in proximity to the body).

Why hide the body, only to keep the belongings in the car to throw out the window while driving around? Is the perp going to drive around with the victim's purse in the vehicle, only to chance being pulled over and the purse checked?

The perp may have had the belongings because he didn't dump anything but the lunch bag yet.

I also believe that the perp isn't going to drive into Parsons with a dead body in the vehicle, the perp would leave the deceased back in the less populated north western area.

So, in my opinion, the victim was alive while her phone was tossed out the window on TN-69. It probably rang, the perp dug it out of the purse and tossed it out of panic. I also believe that the perp headed south after leaving the secluded roads of north west Decatur.

Hopefully this means that she is alive. It's just my opinion, there are some holes in it but it makes perfect sense to me.

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version Name: unidentifieditem.jpg Views: 1 Size: 13.5 KB ID: 14850
Isn't this image of the duct tape?
This is in reply to dotnetnow's post.

Again lots of posts today... Someone asked a few posts back "alive or dead" opinion. Today I'm not feeling really good about things. Mostly because I've been subscribing to lots of things I read and intuit from local posters that they believe this is a local, that the LE and family have understood pretty clearly who it is but are somehow blocked from getting after him (lack of evidence, lawyer). They can't get to him without ruining their case and he was clever enough to obscure the evidence really well. This is all clearly My Opinion only.

Great post dot net. So you believe they have a good idea of who this person is and are having a difficult time getting to him. I guess that means you believe Holly is no longer with this person. As to the evidence left behind, a smart person wouldn't have left any evidence, which is what I don't understand at all.

Again lots of posts today... Someone asked a few posts back "alive or dead" opinion. Today I'm not feeling really good about things. Mostly because I've been subscribing to lots of things I read and intuit from local posters that they believe this is a local, that the LE and family have understood pretty clearly who it is but are somehow blocked from getting after him (lack of evidence, lawyer). They can't get to him without ruining their case and he was clever enough to obscure the evidence really well. This is all clearly My Opinion only.

Stuff I've been looking at today:

1) This post:
http://www.jacksonsun.com/videonetwork/903287890001/JS-Video-Sheriff-Wyatt-Kidnapping
I hadn't seen this before. It seems to be the 1st interview the local police gave about the case. It confirms that a neighbor heard screams and called 911. --I wasnt sure about this before because I had read that CB called mother then 911 and mother had called 911. I wasn't sure until I saw this about the neighbor calling 911. Not that it really matters.

2. This article:
http://www.reuters.com/article/2011/04/16/us-tennessee-woman-missing-idUSTRE73F2C920110416

States >>"Law enforcement officers have said Bobo's white lunch box was found on a creek bed eight miles from her home."<<

I hadn't heard "creek bed" before. I had heard near a creek and had thought from the map it was near side of road. I don't know what I think about the new info. Its just new info.

3. I went back through looking for all "official statements" made by TBI or FBI. I didn't find any FBI, but did look through all these:
http://www.google.com/cse?cx=015060491320469766247:dukuc6cs1yg&ie=UTF-8&q=holly+bobo

The only information I gleaned from that is that when the roadblocks were setup they encompassed all 5 major roads near the Bobo residence. I had relied on the map previously for this info and had made some speculation about direction of travel for the perp. This simply obfuscates my thinking further (no big).

4. Someone posted this awhile back:
http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/video/holly-bobo-inside-investigation-13398157

In looking at the video I noticed some of the footage was of two LE overlooking an object on the side of the road(not like images from easter find). I know it means nothing, but I decided to try to grab the image as a still and pop up the resolution a bit. I tried several ways/means of enhancing the image, but I really cant tell much (cant make pixels where they don't exist). Its really not important bc who knows if it turned out to be relevant. It just caught my eye bc they seemed to be awaiting someone to come and check it out.

Heres the image I cropped if anyone cares:
>>unidentifieditem.jpg<<
Again this item is NOTHING. Noone knows if it is connected in any way to this case.

I just wanted to try to see what it was. I still cant tell, but at first I thought maybe its the "crumpled papers" that are not linked to the case in any way by LE, or (and this is embarrassing) I thought maybe it was a brazirre (how u spell that?). I remember reading somewhere they had found a huge brazirre and just wondered how the heck that had gotten out there. The power of suggestion is strong in my subconscious I think!

Also I read from a certain blogger whose initials are boc and listened to an interview of this person on a radio show that gave me reason to re-consider some of the theories of a "local, hard to nail" perp.

>Hope Im not breaking the rules by using "boc" above. I was unsure so didn't post a link. I really don't want to get you riled up grandmaj<

Great sleuthing.

This part jumped out at me.

States >>"Law enforcement officers have said Bobo's white lunch box was found on a creek bed eight miles from her home."<<

I hadn't heard "creek bed" before. I had heard near a creek and had thought from the map it was near side of road. I don't know what I think about the new info. Its just new info.

Could the suspect be a loner? Someone who knew how to live in the woods? Could he have been in the woods around Holly's home....watching her and getting to know her routine?

I think he killed Holly and then took her lunch down by the creek bed and ate it. It makes me think he is an outdoorsman but may not be local but is familiar with the area (maybe hunted those woods before in the past with a local).

Could he have tossed Holly's body in the creek? I wonder if they have been searching the creek itself. Some creeks are swift and can move a body along pretty quickly on downstream.

Very interesting post.

IMO

Channel 4 News has learned the investigation into the disappearance of a woman last seen being led away from her Parsons home weeks ago is now drawing other cases of missing and slain women in the same area. http://www.wsmv.com/news/27708018/detail.html

LE is looking into other cases in the area that may be related

Heather Sullivan, 31, who lives only 45 minutes from the Parsons home where Holly was taken last week, said a 'tall skinny man' tried to grab her arm as she got out of the car at her home in January.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-skinny-man-tried-grab-too.html#ixzz1KsW9xjIb

earlier we heard of Heather Sullivan... please note her picture in this link... questions came about.. could these two cases be related

-----------------------------------------------------

From the start of this case I have considered the possibility of the "roaming predator"... that being said, in the first days of Holly's disappearance the name of robert william fisher was brought to my attention from a few other posters.

He is listed in the top ten fbi most wanted list:
http://www.fbi.gov/wanted/topten

When I first looked him up at the above link he was in the bottom row. Mind you there is no RANKING of the fbi most wanted list. There is also NO ALPHABETICAL ORDER. Taking all of this into consideration, when I looked him up early on in the last few weeks he was on the bottom row.

Today... after the fbi posted their flier and a facebook posting on Holly I looked him up again.. and now he is the first face you see! Is this a coincidence that he is now the first face you see when clicking the most wanted list???? As he (the several times I have searched him there in the past several weeks) has been on the bottom...number seven or eight
http://www.facebook.com/FBI

------------------------------------------------------------

who exactly is robert william fisher? he is a lot of things.. namely he is 6 feet tall with dark brown hair and 190 pounds. He is an avid outdoorsman with a medical background (respiratory therapist) and has been known to work in emergency services. He is known to change his identity and travel around. He travels. His car was found over 200 miles from his initial crime in a remote area.

Also.. the wife that he killed looks (strikingly to me) like Heather Sullivan and perhaps an age progressed Holly Bobo
http://mylifeofcrime.wordpress.com/2006/12/19/family-annihilator-robert-william-fisher/

---------------------------------------

http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl...a=X&ei=jzC6TeyeM4ePtwe5p43QAQ&ved=0CB4Q9QEwAg

here is a picture of Holly's boyfriend.. which the brother claims looked like the person he saw out the window

and here below is another picture of RWF (he has same build)

http://www.amw.com/fugitives/brief.cfm?id=25245

same hair color.. same build..

just throwing this out there for thought and consideration now that the msm is reporting that they are considering past cases.

I consulted a mod before posting this information.

The forum owners basic guide to posting.

Originally Posted by Tricia View Post
There are very few black and white rules on Websleuths and the rules do change.

Here are some really basic rules to remember;

1- Be respectful when posting. No name calling, baiting, or sarcasm

2- Stick to the facts in the main stream media

3- No rumors allowed

4- Keep your theories logical and not outrageous.

5- Do not accuse innocent people of crimes

6- Do not state something as fact when in reality it is not

7- Do not post what others are saying on other blogs or forums. This just encourages rumors which is something we work hard at trying to avoid.

8- Do not post the full names of anyone unless they have appeared in the main stream media.

9- No sleuthing of neighbors, friends, innocent relatives. Remember just because a criminal is someones next door neighbor does not give us the right to pull all their public records and post them on Websleuths. Put yourself in their shoes.

10- Don't be a jerk.

11- Don't post off topic posts on threads like I have just now.

Hope this helps.

Baiting is when you jab at another poster to cause them to get upset or
When you hint to information and say but I can't post it. :nono:

Discussing moderation on the thread :nono:

Clean up your posts please. And remember the rules are set by Admin and Tricia the forum owner.

I have a quick question for Sleuthers-

Can anyone find out about the victim's father's business? I've seen it as "Bobo's Timber Service, Darden, TN." But I am unable to find anything else on it, not even a phone number which leads me to believe that this is not the correct name.

Landscaping and tree services tend to have a high turnover of younger individuals as far as employment goes. Many people work in the field as a summer job, it's certainly seasonal employment.

Also, a question about the Bobo's property care came up earlier, along the lines of "Did they have a gardener?" If I owned a tree service, I would probably have my employees work on my property during downtime. Maybe trim trees, reclaim some yard, or make a trail. That introduces employees to the property. A worker may have met the victim, and, seeing as the Bobo's have a pool in the back yard, they may have had contact with the victim in a bikini or sunning herself. The seed of obsession could have been planted.

I digress and perhaps reached too far, but this is an interesting theory and the family business could be a component in the abduction.

Soul125 and OceanBlueEyes thanks. No I dunno about the "loner" angle, but its certainly possible. I think its more probable a local.

As far as Soul125 comments. Well all I can say is my gut tells me if I was able to sit down and have a frank and honest discussion with a few people in the town that I would very quickly be convinced that "this is a local, he's really hard to get after by normal means(grab and interrogate), and the case is really strange.

If that's not the case then things look grim in my mind, well they look grim either way, but again I like the way Stolly puts it, and that is very near to how I had been thinking before my last posting (and still may be).

Good sleuthing nursebeeme. I'm impressed!!!

How far is where he lived to Holly's place? Would he know this area?

Thank you Nurse.

Not arguing with anyone here but in defense of theory several of us here: She CAN be held in plain sight. Meaning the perp maybe able to continue with his daily life in a small community AND be caring for her as well. This has been done by several kidnappers successfully in the "not-so-distant" past. Examples being Shawn Hornbeck's kidnapper, Jaycee's kidnapper, Elizabeth Smart's kidnapper.... need I go on? After a time these victs were conditioned enough to even appear in public! If this guy prepared well and was determined to keep her it could be quite a long time before we saw her again. I hope LE is looking closely at everyone around her and not giving ANYONE the benefit of doubt... I have learned the hard way that often it is the one we trust that will betray us. Hate to be cynical but....
(I don't rule out the wanted guy though!!! He has been my pick for awhile.)

I was just reading some moderation notes on this thread and I'll tell you what, either everyone starts paying attention to their posts or I'm going to come in here with my ray gun and quite a few of you guys are going to lose your posting privileges for a time.

This post has nothing to do with the one above it or below it. I'm talking about all the warnings that your mods have been making all day and the many many posts that had to be removed this past week.

Pay attention to the rules peeps. I'm telling the mods to stop working so hard and let admin handle it next time.

Thank this post so I know someone out there is paying attention please.

Good sleuthing nursebeeme. I'm impressed!!!

How far is where he lived to Holly's place? Would he know this area?

he has known ties (links I posted) to AZ and LA.. however.. after his crime his car was found 200 miles away. He is a mover.. no one knows where he is and he is known to change his identitiy. It is very possible imhoo that this guy could try to blend into any remote area and take up work. His work is in the health care industry.

Isn't this image of the duct tape?
This is in reply to dotnetnow's post.

Jo in Calif...I have no context for that item??? Doesn't look like duct tape, but doesn't look like much of anything to me unfortunately. I was curious to see what others might think it looked like.

Thank you Nurse.

Not arguing with anyone here but in defense of theory several of us here: She CAN be held in plain sight. Meaning the perp maybe able to continue with his daily life in a small community AND be caring for her as well. This has been done by several kidnappers successfully in the "not-so-distant" past. Examples being Shawn Hornbeck's kidnapper, Jaycee's kidnapper, Elizabeth Smart's kidnapper.... need I go on? After a time these victs were conditioned enough to even appear in public! If this guy prepared well and was determined to keep her it could be quite a long time before we saw her again. I hope LE is looking closely at everyone around her and not giving ANYONE the benefit of doubt... I have learned the hard way that often it is the one we trust that will betray us. Hate to be cynical but....
(I don't rule out the wanted guy though!!! He has been my pick for awhile.)
this guy has been on the run for awhile and likely embedded himself somewhere... could it be this area? That is what I am wondering..

and no... (just in case anyone wonders) I do not have tunnel vision on him. However with that being said.. after clicking day after day during Holly's case on the most wanted list and seeing him down at the bottom to TODAY....same day as the fbi facebook posting and the msm article... see him front and center.. yeah.. I have questions..

like: is there a method to this most wanted list? are the pictures rotated on a regular basis? because they sure as heck are not alphabetical!

I was just reading some moderation notes on this thread and I'll tell you what, either everyone starts paying attention to their posts or I'm going to come in here with my ray gun and quite a few of you guys are going to lose your posting privileges for a time.

This post has nothing to do with the one above it or below it. I'm talking about all the warnings that your mods have been making all day and the many many posts that had to be removed this past week.

Pay attention to the rules peeps. I'm telling the mods to stop working so hard and let admin handle it next time.

Thank this post so I know someone out there is paying attention please.

:tyou:

emma b. good

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads