TN - Holly Bobo, 20, Darden, believed abducted 13 April 2011 - # 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
See the thing is,,,,, We dont know what time the parents left the house we dont really have a time line. Did Mom and Dad see her that morning??? AFAIK there are alot of things we dont know. it just leves us with all these questions.

Some ppl think the bro might be involved in some way and then there are others that think he has nothing to do with anything.

We just dont know! JMO

True. However, I still believe it's possible the perp was lurking around the property, saw her parents leave and thought no one else was there except for Holly. MOO

Let's hope it was to get mud off car/atv and sweeping inside to get mud, etc. out......hopefully, he hid her somewhere and can't get back to her because of the search area....

I feel he has also made himself part of search team......

Do we know for 100% it is a male?

JMO

I would think he would be part of the search team also. I said that before!
Then he knows whats going on...
Im pretty sure they know its a male 180 to 200 pounds 5 10 to 6 foot. thats a guy.JMO

Let's hope it was to get mud off car/atv and sweeping inside to get mud, etc. out......hopefully, he hid her somewhere and can't get back to her because of the search area....

I feel he has also made himself part of search team......

Do we know for 100% it is a male?

JMO
By the physical description given, it would seem to be a male.

I agree about possibly being part of the search team. MOO

so they DO have a potential list of suspects!

I am still of the mind that this person could have been trying to get work with the tree trimming business that the Dad works for and could know the family in that way..

it is just a thought/opinion

Or could have been trying to work for the same tree trimming company Holly's dad works for, but couldn't get on right now for one reason or another, like there not being enough work right now to justify hiring another person.

Yes, just a thought/an opinion

The Tennessee Bureau of Investigation and other law enforcement agencies asked residents during a news conference Sunday to take notice of anyone whose whereabouts were unaccounted for Wednesday morning when Bobo went missing.

Officials said to be on the lookout for changes in behavior, such as missing work Wednesday through Friday. They also said to look for someone who may have excessively cleaned or sold a vehicle or all-terrain vehicle.

http://www.greenfieldreporter.com/v...4139abbc19698c16abb3/US--Tenn-Woman-Abducted/

let the tips fly in! for this community it is personal... they will find this person soon imhoo

finding him may be the best way to find Holly...

moo

The blood found at the scene doesn't quite make sense with the brother or current boyfriend being the perp as it would seem she was being forced into the woods, possibly at knife point. The brother especially would also have a very narrow window of opportunity taken with Holly's possessions being found in locations miles away from the house. MOO

Did the brother leave the house after calling 9/11?

True. However, I still believe it's possible the perp was lurking around the property, saw her parents leave and thought no one else was there except for Holly. MOO

yes I agree! But again we are going by what her brother has said.

WHAT IF there was no man in camo ?
What if she was not led out to the woods?

its a bunch of what ifs but we dont know much of anything!

Im mean in all fairness if they are focusing on a local washing their car and acting strange it seem they have a hunch. JMO

See the thing is,,,,, We dont know what time the parents left the house we dont really have a time line. Did Mom and Dad see her that morning??? AFAIK there are alot of things we dont know. it just leves us with all these questions.

Some ppl think the bro might be involved in some way and then there are others that think he has nothing to do with anything.

We just dont know! JMO

Ok Am I wrong that she didn't live with her parents? I thought she just lived with her brother? If I missed this then I'm slipping in my well, older years:innocent:

Can someone please clarify?

yes I agree! But again we are going by what her brother has said.

WHAT IF there was no man in camo ?
What if she was not led out to the woods?

its a bunch of what ifs but we dont know much of anything!

Im mean in all fairness if they are focusing on a local washing their car and acting strange it seem they have a hunch. JMO

How long after the parents left did the 911 call come in?

How much time did the brother have with Holly?

not pointing at anyone...trying to timeline this

Just my thoughts/opinions

I would think he would be part of the search team also. I said that before!
Then he knows whats going on...
Im pretty sure they know its a male 180 to 200 pounds 5 10 to 6 foot. thats a guy.JMO

OK, this bothers me too. The brother saw the suspect going into the woods. Camo masks your outline to begin with and how far away exactly was he to be able to determine his weight and height? I myself wouldn't be able to give a determination based on this.

Ok Am I wrong that she didn't live with her parents? I thought she just lived with her brother? If I missed this then I'm slipping in my well, older years:innocent:

Hi cold pizza i believe the son and daughter live with mom and dad the father was on the news saying the perp must have watched them knowing what time he and his wife left for work.

I had not heard anything about Holly living with her brother.

How long after the parents left did the 911 call come in?

How much time did the brother have with Holly?

not pointing at anyone...trying to timeline this

Just my thoughts/opinions

Yes and did the parents actually see Holly?

OK, this bothers me too. The brother saw the suspect going into the woods. Camo masks your outline to begin with and how far away exactly was he to be able to determine his weight and height? I myself wouldn't be able to give a determination based on this.

I think he estimated it by What hollys bf was in height and weight cause he thought it was her bf...So that could be wrong too.. who knows

I am just shooting out my own opinion: this was not a family member

moo

((I also think the presser today will bring in some valuable tips on who could be the perp))

I am just shooting out my own opinion: this was not a family member

moo

((I also think the presser today will bring in some valuable tips on who could be the perp))

Probably not but ya never know we are just hashing out some theorys?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buffalosleuther