TN - Holly Bobo, 20, Darden, believed abducted 13 April 2011 - # 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
See this all scares me now they are searching waterways and looking for a man washing his car ... I think she didnt make it!

Normally all possibilities need to be ruled out. Also, the more time that elapses since the abduction, statistically the less chance she is alive, unless LE knows a specific motive for the abduction in which the perp would want to keep her alive. MOO

Tried to catch up, as much as possible, from the last thread. So no one has been ruled out as a suspect. Interesting.

We don't know for sure it was an hour, even...I saw at one point that the call was around 7:30 and the response at 7:57...so who knows...

It's very difficult to clean away fibers from hair, clothing, pets in the home...etc. Next to impossible to get everything out....IMO

That is so true, especially if there are pets in the house whose fur would come in contact with clothing which is then transferred to the upholstery or carpeting inside the vehicle. I know! :)

Helm said authorities decided today not to eliminate anyone from a potential list of suspects, including Bobo's 25-year-old brother, Clint, who was present at the time of the attack, and her boyfriend, both previously ruled out.

"Both her brother and her boyfriend have been nothing but cooperative," Helm said again, "but we can't afford not to keep our minds open. Every detail counts."
http://www.commercialappeal.com/news...st-tenn-woman/

The fact they want to know if anyone's been seen cleaning out a vehicle, is important, IMO. This does not sound good.

Woahhhh lol i was agreeing with ya! heck im just here to put in my :twocents: nothing more nothing less sorry....

Ill go back to my corner.

Do not go back to your corner! I'm interested in all of your posts.:seeya:

We don't know for sure it was an hour, even...I saw at one point that the call was around 7:30 and the response at 7:57...so who knows...
was the time from the sighting to the call? does that mean what he saw would have happened at 0630? makes me want to hear those 911 calls!

what I am thinking is that it may be more descriptive of the perp than they want to let go of at this time.. until they have a better bead on him but that is just my opinion

I am doubtful if they have one suspect in mind...as now they are going to be getting calls on every person who may have washed a vehicle this past week...would they want to open the floodgates if they have someone in their sites? They said they were already working 250 tips...

Did the brother leave the house after calling 9/11?

I wondered about that also, but nothing's been said about it. My guess is, he didn't leave, after calling 911, because LE would want to talk to him, right?

Ok Am I wrong that she didn't live with her parents? I thought she just lived with her brother? If I missed this then I'm slipping in my well, older years:innocent:

Can someone please clarify?

From what I understand, they all lived in the same home, but I could be mistaken.

I wondered about that also, but nothing's been said about it. My guess is, he didn't leave, after calling 911, because LE would want to talk to him, right?

But what if he left before he called 911?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
imaguppynotashark