TN - Joann, 31, & Adrienne Bain, 14, Whiteville, 27 April 2012 - #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
I respect everyone's feelings but there are people IMO who willfully and continually turn away from God.. Willfully and continually go about wreaking havoc and evil on the innocent that stand in their way.. God does forgive but not when the evil chooses willfully to never repent, ask forgiveness.. But only continue their evil path.. Adam Mayes willfully chose his path.. He willfully turned away from everything and everyone good in this life and in this world and it's my belief that due to Adams having chosen this that he is now facing the ULTIMATE JUDGE as we speak and IMO its quite likely he will pay for it with an eternity in hell.. That's my opinion only others may feel or believe differently and that's fine as well.. I will not pretend to know Adams heart and that's why I say it's in my opinion that he quite likely may spend eternity in hell.. Right now the only people who know that are Adam, God, and Satan..jmo..

____________________...
Posting via mobile as well as via tablet so plz forgive all typos.. Btwn the sucky touch keyboard and the obsessive auto-correct it's a big ol' mess :crazy:

While this is a possibility, I hope not. If it wasn't for their help, AM would have never been able to murder a mother and daughter and kidnap two innocent children.
They were willing accomplices and co-conspired in this senseless and horrific crime.

I'm not completely convinced that AM is the one who killed JB and Adrienne. Chances are they he did, but his wife is still on my radar there.

Thanks to all of you for caring so much. I am glad that in my search of any news about what happened that I stumbled onto this website.

thanks to all too!

sorry, can't give more local MS updates this weekend...have to go to my son's college graduation...good reason!

Keep up the good sleuthing thru the weekend!

They probably won't let anyone near, even family members, until the FBI says OK. Keeping family out of the hospital makes for less drama.

They certainly wouldn't be on some livestream for someone to comment on :moo:

thanks to all too!

sorry, can't give more local MS updates this weekend...have to go to my son's college graduation...good reason!

Keep up the good sleuthing thru the weekend!

Congrats to your son. WTG mom... you've got one on his way!!!

I am so glad these babies are safe now from future harm!

That being said, I don't fully understand what started this huge mess of chaos that has been a part of many of our daily lives.

This man (AM) seemed to be so normal for so many year. He created a bond with each of these girl, their mother, their father (adopted or not).

There is something so sinister in what has happened just recently!

I do not think AM was ever the father of any of these children. I DO believe he thought he was... but Why?

Such a strange situation. Not judging, I am in a strange situation myself. How could he (AM) get that far gone, without help from those in his life daily?

I truly believe at this point that TM had more to do with this then she is admitting. I think she was jealous. "Mama" just went along.

I could be wrong, but I think TM deserves more blame then she is getting at this point. Mental illness can be manipulated. Mine has been from time to time when I wasn't medicated.

LET ME BE CLEAR HERE! AM is dead! I am NOT SAD! I think what he did is cowardly. But backed into a corner.... with no one to help me, I might have done the same thing UNmedicated.

Thank the LORD, he didn't kill two MORE innocents in his demise!

IIRC it was reported that RN was arrested for a probation violation (or something to that effect). I find it highly coincidental that soon after arresting him LE finds AM and the girls. Others speculated that perhaps RN was the "mole", and I'm beginning to think he was the one who not only was the mole, but also, the one who involuntarily gave LE the tip. I really have no knowledge of the legal system by any means, but how else would they be able to "squeeze" a tip out of someone unless that person was in police custody?

MOO

I've been wondering the same thing. Also wondering... if true that the Sheriff was checking this specific area daily, did they already have some knowledge of (possibly) RN colluding? And simply had to find him first to bring him in?

I expect we'll have more news on the 'tipster' by the morning. Surely there has to be an official press conference.

The girls were only found with a jug of water nothing else:(

____________________...
Posting via mobile as well as via tablet so plz forgive all typos.. Btwn the sucky touch keyboard and the obsessive auto-correct it's a big ol' mess :crazy:

I'm not completely convinced that AM is the one who killed JB and Adrienne. Chances are they he did, but his wife is still on my radar there.

ALL that are complicit in a murder will be tried for MURDER. Look up Felony murder. Doesn't make a difference who actually did the "deed". :moo:

Could the information have been provided by the man who was taken into custody yesterday? It's beginning to sound as though Adam Mayes took off through the woods with the girls when he learned that the police were coming for him. Then maybe he ran to that neighbor's home and indicated that he would go to the church at some point. I'm sure we'll have a lot more details tomorrow. But some of it will remain under wraps as they prosecute TM and MM.

We had the same thought! When I posted I hadn't read your post yet.

You know one of the reason I appreciate WS?

So many different perspectives, and the level of respect for each other in posting and listening to each.

We don't all view things the same way, but it's rare to find a place you can come to that gives everyone an equal opportunity to express their voice & opinions.

That's been very evident throughout this case, and many others, too. It's not always perfect, but it's pretty darn good.

Lowest common denominator: we all care about the missing. Especially the defenceless.

Approximately 5 or 6 miles from Church to where the trailer is located where the bodies were found. Per reporter.

ALL that are complicit in a murder will be tried for MURDER. Look up Felony murder. Doesn't make a difference who actually did the "deed". :moo:

I think you misunderstood what I was saying. I'm not certain that AM ever had plans to murder JB and Adrienne. He probably did - with/without help from his wife - but I believe there's a chance that his wife was the one who did it. On her own. Out of jealousy. It's a small chance, but it's still on my mind. Hope that clarifies what I was saying...

Am I the only one who is for some reason a little sad to see the AM died? I hate when anyone dies, even sickos for the most part. I just feel AM was mentally ill, and snapped or something. I do want him to have to pay for what he did, but not by death.

You are not the only one, just the most courageous one. My heart lept for joy when I first saw the news they were found. But, I've tears streaming down my face since then due to all the hatred. God loves all his children. Jesus would not have said these things. There hasn't been a trial. He probably did it, but TM could have done it. I am sad for AM for his mother who coped and remained loyal to a disturbed boy, I am sad for GB, and all that family. I am sad for TM's mother who bravely came on NG and did her best to make it as favorable as possible for TM, and especially when NG had to rub it in that her child may get the death penalty. I am crying for all the sadness and horror in the world. And, the same time, I am so grateful to God for allowing us to save these precious little flowers, AB and KB.

Personally I don't believe this life is it. I think there is an afterlife, and the whole purpose of this life is to expand the amount of love in the Universe. If we do our lives right, we create love in large amounts. If I rejoice right now, it is because someone who was creating pain and loss has been stopped. It isn't because I think he should "burn in hell" or anything like that. I think he failed in his mission in life (same as everyone else's mission -- LOVE). That is sad.

The girls were only found with a jug of water nothing else:(

____________________...
Thank goodness for that.

You know, even though I could be angry at someone helping AM, I could also be grateful that someone might have made sure the girls did not starve or die of thirst.

I am not sure why this friend is to be believed as opposed to some other people who have said different things.
But she is correct on Adrienne being JB's first child. Older daughter is the daughter of her husband, GB.

Respectfully BBM.

The eldest daughter Adrienne is the daughter of JoAnn and her husband Gary Bain?

I've been wondering the same thing. Also wondering... if true that the Sheriff was checking this specific area daily, did they already have some knowledge of (possibly) RN colluding? And simply had to find him first to bring him in?

I expect we'll have more news on the 'tipster' by the morning. Surely there has to be an official press conference.

I'm leaning towards LE knowing RN possibly colluding and needed to find charges to bring him in on. And probation violation seems to fit the bill. MOO, of course.

Respectfully BBM.

The eldest daughter Adrienne is the daughter of JoAnn and her husband Gary Bain?

No. Adrienne was not a biological daughter of Gary Bain. Only the youngest of three was daughter of Jo Ann and Gary Bain. Gary Bain also has a daughter from the first marriage who was in the house during the night of the murders/kidnappings. She (Gary Bain's daughter from the first marriage) is alive.

Respectfully BBM.

I think there is a 4th daughter who is GB's daughter from a previous marriage - older than Adrienne.

Thank you, Hope. I was reading through all the comments about let him die, rot in hell, hope he lives and suffers and it upset me. I counted over 14 posts like that. Seriously, is an eye for an eye the best policy? I really don't think that was how our constitutional rights were established. Is it possible to get a fair trial...or does the general public decide your fate. Is it so easy for us to focus on the highs and lows the sensational media want us to and not see that there is no justice in a case like this, ever.

Mainly, because, I think in some ways AM was a victim to pressure, society, delusion or what not as well. And the fact he DID NOT kill these children shows in some way he was attached and bonded to them. What ever his trip, in his death, the opportunity is lost for LE, researchers, psychologists and the courts to learn what mental issues, pressure, etc can do prevent further incidents like this.

I honestly think that the deaths of JB and AB may have been an accident...they strangled from being tied up in a car wrong during the kidnapping...Who knows, but, AM being dead doesn't bring me any joy or triumph or any sense of closure or pleasure.

I agree in principle, Lucy. But according to AM's wife and mother, he pre-dug the graves days before--so I personally don't give him an "accident" benefit of the doubt on this one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aztraea