GUILTY TN - Sean Powell, 18, shot to death, Knoxville, 10 March 2007

Awful. I actually feel sorry for the husband. Poor guy was obviously devestated when he found his cold, unfeeling wife cheating on him. Though I will never agree with him killing the kid.

I feel the worst for the kid though. And whatever teen is involved with her NOW, is pretty damn stupid.

She certainly thinks she's entitled to move on so quickly to yet another teen. I hope McClean gets custody.

No one could find this piece of trash when it was time for the trial so they couldn't get her to testify. She was to busy with her new boy-toy. I believe it was said that this one is 19 yrs. She probably doesn't even remember the boy's name that died. In her world if one boy goes to the wayside just quickly replace him and move on. Don't let any grass grow under your feet...God forbide. Don't worry that the father of your boys could get LWOP. Don't worry about anyone but yourself.

Well, thank God Eric didn't get LWOP and that the jury understood what had happened. I believe his attorney said their next step is to get custody of the boys for Eric. Dateline or the attorney's investigators are the ones who found out where this witch is living. I believe Dateline went there and did some tape of the motel they are living out of and of her and the new "kid." They said that the motel is in a bad area. Don't know how they are living.

I hope Eric get full custody of the boys. He has joint custody now but the witch ran with the boys and won't let him see them. The way she acts you would think that he created this whole mess instead of her. I think Eric is a good man and that he loves his boys with his whole heart. He's a good dad and will raise them to be good honest young men. I hope the witch gets no visitation.

I feel sorry for the husband and the teen. He should've shot his wife, but then, he probably would've been convicted of murder and still be in prison.

From February 2009:

http://www.knoxnews.com/news/local-news/judge-awards-eric-mclean-custody-both-sons

After months of bitter legal wrangling, Eric McLean and ex-wife Erin McLean stuck a deal that awards him primary custody and requires her to pay child support for boys, ages 9 and 12...

Erin McLean was jailed last year after she was convicted of contempt in the custody battle...

Eric McLean was convicted last year of reckless homicide in the 2007 shooting death of Erin McLean's teenage lover Sean Powell... and was ordered to serve a total of 90 days in jail.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buffalosleuther
Back