To all who believe Caylee is ALIVE, explain this?? #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
both sides do it .. not just one .. i think some people are becoming way to emotionally involved with this case . of course its easy to .but its not gonna help bring her back . and arguing amongst eachother about whether caylee is alive or isnt doesnt help either..and imho no one needs to explain to someone else why they think caylee is dead or she is alive .

You got it, Sister... Thank you! :clap:

Hey Guys- anything happening over here? What's news?
Did I miss anything?
Noooo...you did not miss a beat, Blink! :blowkiss: Not a thing.

I can't find many answers here, but you sure answered one of the questions for me. I couldn't figure out what that dinging was in my ears. LOL

Maybe you guys can answer this question…

The A's claim they have a sketch… correct?

The LE have not released anything…

Why can't the A's release it… would they hey in trouble?

I could be wrong, but IIRC didn't LE do a limited release of the sketch? I know it is bad I don't have a link, but I think I remember hearing that on a news clip from Cindy or read it somewhere.. forgive me but I will try and find it but I do think Cindy said it was a limited release, whatever that means. Anyone remember that?

The defense can have their own sketch artist come in at any time and have further sketches done which they can plaster all over the country anytime they choose. They do not need permission from LE to do this. They can release descriptions, put full page ads in newspapers, and go door to door if they so desire. So far, no charges have been filed and everything is fair game. So if not? WHY NOT? Let's SEE the kidnappers and her band of merry children!!

I could be wrong, but IIRC didn't LE do a limited release of the sketch? I know it is bad I don't have a link, but I think I remember hearing that on a news clip from Cindy or read it somewhere.. forgive me but I will try and find it but I do think Cindy said it was a limited release, whatever that means. Anyone remember that?

LOL..Limited release probably means posted on the bulletin board in the LE Breakroom to laugh at.

GIMME THE SKETCH! I WANT THE SKETCH!! If it were my daughter/granddaughter, I'd go to Kinko's and wipe the place out....

I guess I don't see the reason for any true arguments on this. I like it when I can see what other theories are out there, and whether I agree with it or not, the logic that people make to form their opinions.

I don't think this is a huge problem around here, but I agree with the poster who said maybe emotions are being taken a little too far at this point. We're all here for the same thing--justice and answers about Caylee. Whether she's alive, whether she is dead, her story is not done and right now the concentration should be figuring out what that story is.

Right now we only have very bare and basic facts. The only thing we can do right now is try to figure out how those facts are connected, and which ending is possible due to those facts and theories. So there's no point in arguing. I don't agree with many posters, even the ones who have the same belief I do about the conclusion (I do believe Caylee is dead, unfortunately). Other posters who believe she is dead do not have the same theories I do about how she ended up that way. Other posters believe she is still alive, and that's definitely not in line with the way I think. BUT--it's interesting to read the different theories, and sometimes I have shifted certain opinions because of others' debate points.

Once this ends, we'll all have our answers, but until then, none of us can lay claim to full knowledge of what has happened.

Okay, I'll shut up now... lol

Lisha

I ask them! I ask for details and get nothing! I ask for pictures, and I get nothing! I have given them ample chances to back their theories up and yet, again, nothing. I'm sorry, but the more these theories of kidnapping, etc., are propagated, the more the CA will find for her defense. It should be INFERRED by LE that they are looking for a dead body for a reason, yet they can't grasp that! At this point, I want to find Caylee dead or alive and to hell with the rest of the BS. But NOBODY from the "caylee is alive" camp can give me anywhere to go. They just "believe."

You really need to stop with this nonsense. If you want the theories for her being alive, please read the thread. All you have is theories, so please don't insult other people's theories in this ridiculous way.

somebody did have a sketch up, but i don't know where it came from. lady was wearing a hat.

Yes. The sketch artist felt that KC was making it up. By the way she was describing "Zanny."

"Yeah, she had kinda a round face, no, not that round. Okay, hair somewhere on top of the head. There was a mouth and maybe a nose. Oh! She had eyes too!"

I think perhaps it may be related to your anxiety over the fact that we cannot find Baby Caylee and your frustration about her Mother not speaking out to help find her.
I want to be in the car next to your dog.

I just remember that the sketch artist had problems with KCs attempts to descibe "Zanny." The sketch artist told LE that she felt that KC was making it up.

The defense can have their own sketch artist come in at any time and have further sketches done which they can plaster all over the country anytime they choose. They do not need permission from LE to do this. They can release descriptions, put full page ads in newspapers, and go door to door if they so desire. So far, no charges have been filed and everything is fair game. So if not? WHY NOT? Let's SEE the kidnappers and her band of merry children!!

We have seen families of the missing disagree with the tactics and theories of LE before, it would not be a new thing. IMO this tells me the family has nothing.

You really need to stop with this nonsense. If you want the theories for her being alive, please read the thread. All you have is theories, so please don't insult other people's theories in this ridiculous way.

I read your thread! Every day! I ask questions! I get booted! I can't ask questions on your thread! I ask on this thread! No answers! I'm in a vortex!!! I don't have theories! You don't know my theories! I REALLY want to know where Caylee is, dead or alive!! Caylee is what it's all about now!!

LOL..Limited release probably means posted on the bulletin board in the LE Breakroom to laugh at.

I know, hahah. But maybe my brain is fried with too much in this case.. I thought I remember hearing Cindy say it somewhere.. but I could be wrong.

I need a mouth guard
I have TMJ
Doc says I'm biting my tongue too much

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads