To all who believe Caylee is ALIVE, explain this?? #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Yeah, she had kinda a round face, no, not that round. Okay, hair somewhere on top of the head. There was a mouth and maybe a nose. Oh! She had eyes too!"

So, YOU were the sketch artist! I KNEW it!:blowkiss:

I read your thread! Every day! I ask questions! I get booted! I can't ask questions on your thread! I ask on this thread! No answers! I'm in a vortex!!! I don't have theories! You don't know my theories! I REALLY want to know where Caylee is, dead or alive!! Caylee is what it's all about now!!

Only the moderators boot people. I have never booted you. If you want answers, read the official documents, and if you want to understand all the various theories, you can read them. Sadly, most things are still unknown in this case because the evidence is still out, no case yet. Everyone wants to know where Caylee is, that's the point of these threads....

I look at every case from every direction inside and out. I turn it upside down and shake it. I look outside of the box. However, when it talks like a duck...walks like a duck...I am not going to call it an elephant if it isn't what I see.

I could be wrong, but IIRC didn't LE do a limited release of the sketch? I know it is bad I don't have a link, but I think I remember hearing that on a news clip from Cindy or read it somewhere.. forgive me but I will try and find it but I do think Cindy said it was a limited release, whatever that means. Anyone remember that?

The sketch should be on NG every night. Until then, it seems like the description given by Casey in her first interviews should be.

I guess I don't see the reason for any true arguments on this. I like it when I can see what other theories are out there, and whether I agree with it or not, the logic that people make to form their opinions.

I don't think this is a huge problem around here, but I agree with the poster who said maybe emotions are being taken a little too far at this point. We're all here for the same thing--justice and answers about Caylee. Whether she's alive, whether she is dead, her story is not done and right now the concentration should be figuring out what that story is.

Right now we only have very bare and basic facts. The only thing we can do right now is try to figure out how those facts are connected, and which ending is possible due to those facts and theories. So there's no point in arguing. I don't agree with many posters, even the ones who have the same belief I do about the conclusion (I do believe Caylee is dead, unfortunately). Other posters who believe she is dead do not have the same theories I do about how she ended up that way. Other posters believe she is still alive, and that's definitely not in line with the way I think. BUT--it's interesting to read the different theories, and sometimes I have shifted certain opinions because of others' debate points.

Once this ends, we'll all have our answers, but until then, none of us can lay claim to full knowledge of what has happened.

Okay, I'll shut up now... lol

Lisha

Ms. Lisha-
wise words, and please do not ever feel the need to "shut up". We all benefit from different perspectives and welcome yours.

I could be wrong, but IIRC didn't LE do a limited release of the sketch? I know it is bad I don't have a link, but I think I remember hearing that on a news clip from Cindy or read it somewhere.. forgive me but I will try and find it but I do think Cindy said it was a limited release, whatever that means. Anyone remember that?

I've read that it was released for about two hours. A VERY limited release. Then it was pulled for some reason.

I would like to hear some live theories that didn't sound like regurdetated anthony speak. We are not allowed to question them because their intent is not to uncover the truth, it is to deflect it, and that my friend is nonsense.

You're walking a fine line with this, and could get the thread closed if you're not careful.

You really need to stop with this nonsense. If you want the theories for her being alive, please read the thread. All you have is theories, so please don't insult other people's theories in this ridiculous way.
Then I'm not quite sure what THIS thread is about?

I look at every case from every direction inside and out. I turn it upside down and shake it. I look outside of the box. However, when it talks like a duck...walks like a duck...I am not going to call it an elephant if it isn't what I see.

Occams Razor

I am one of those people who still believe it's possible that Caylee could be alive, and obviously hope very much that she is. My theories are every bit as valid as yours, and there is no evidence yet to disprove mine. But then I guess that's just...what did you call it? I won't type that.

Then I'm not quite sure what THIS thread is about?

(There were lots and lots of responses to the thread's question on the original thread. I won't repeat it all.) Some posters were just posting here that there had not been any answers, so I was saying they could read the original thread.

Do you folks believe there was a body in the trunk of Casey Anthony's car or not?

I'm not asking if you believe it was Caylee...just if you believe there was, in fact, 'a body' in there?

Occams Razor
I never thought I would be actually glad to see those words. I am learning! WWYMD? has opened up my mind to a new way of seeing things.

RR~ This thread was to ask questions we are not allowed to ask on "the other" thread and I keep asking reasonable questions...at least I thought so. I am trying to understand and gain some insight here.

Do you folks believe there was a body in the trunk of Casey Anthony's car or not?

I'm not asking if you believe it was Caylee...just if you believe there was, in fact, 'a body' in there?

I believe there was a body in the car, I'm just not sure yet it was Caylee's.

not known yet, we won't know what, if any, evidence there is until charges are brought and it is discussed in court.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zerofoxgiven