Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes Are Divorcing

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm really starting to believe this was all planned....and the charade is just beginning. If not...I can't imagine the look on his face when he found out. Can you imagine the tribble coming out of his mouth had she stuck around to tell him? I don't know how she stayed sane after hearing some of the things he has said.

Good luck Katie.

jay books guests based on tv/movies/music etc. coming out....and tommy has one, thus the appearance - which was probably booked way before katie droped the Dpapers...
appearances on jay are basically promos for whatever the guest has coming out...

http://www.suntimes.com/entertainment/movies/13602115-421/story.html

thats a HUGE double standard with a lot of men - even outside of scientology...i had a BF once who was very critical how i dressed (i didnt dress like a hooker lol)...he wanted me to dress in the least possible way that would draw attention of other men @@ (conservative to the extreme).....all awhile it was ok for him to go to strip clubs, etc....

yeah, okaaaaay. common contradiction found amongst many men......

that relationship didnt last....lol

lol, I hear ya. MOO, the pic shown above had nothing to do with Katie's decision to divorce and was not the last straw as a few outlets have reported. that photo has not been out that long and I think it is clear that Katie has been seriously considering this move for some time, hence the quiet purchase of an apartment in NY, consults with her father and her attorney etc.

Don't even know why I'm going post to this, I'm already tired of the contradictions. However, since I've been looking over the links on Scientology, and may look at more this weekend, it is all the same to me.

Divorce NOT Over Scientology

"The source adds, "This is not a fight over religion. It's being used as a way to hurt Tom."

And on the subject of hurting Tom, as we first reported, sources connected with the actor tell us Katie's people have made it difficult for him to speak with Suri by phone, but he's talked to her every day. He has no immediate plans to see his daughter because he's leaving today or tomorrow to shoot his new movie in the Rockies."

more at link:

http://www.tmz.com/2012/07/05/tom-cruise-katie-holmes-divorce-not-over-scientology/

What about all the gay rumors that were bandied about?

I don't know. I for one don't think there's any truth to it. I think he's just a strange man, probably with a mental illness that manifests in obsessiveness and possibly a narcissistic need to control. That obsessiveness can lead to a loss of libido, which is why his sex life with Mimi Rogers reportedly went south before the divorce.

But, this guy has had a line of girlfriend/wives and most closeted or repressed gay guys who, in the past, have married to avoid being outed, married one, not several.

Plus, I just don't get a gay vibe from him. I get a fanatic, scary vibe from him and maybe people are not feeling much of a sexual energy from him either way, because his whole being is about his fanaticism, but that causes them to suspect he's gay. :moo:

MOO, he's not gay, just suffering from LMS.

I don't know. I for one don't think there's any truth to it. I think he's just a strange man, probably with a mental illness that manifests in obsessiveness and possibly a narcissistic need to control. That obsessiveness can lead to a loss of libido, which is why his sex life with Mimi Rogers reportedly went south before the divorce.

But, this guy has had a line of girlfriend/wives and most closeted or repressed gay guys who, in the past, have married to avoid being outed, married one, not several.

Plus, I just don't get a gay vibe from him. I get a fanatic, scary vibe from him and maybe people are not feeling much of a sexual energy from him either way, because his whole being is about his fanaticism, but that causes them to suspect he's gay. :moo:

i dont think he is gay either...i think he is the real maverick that he played....lol

Don't even know why I'm going post to this, I'm already tired of the contradictions. However, since I've been looking over the links on Scientology, and may look at more this weekend, it is all the same to me.

Divorce NOT Over Scientology

"The source adds, "This is not a fight over religion. It's being used as a way to hurt Tom."

And on the subject of hurting Tom, as we first reported, sources connected with the actor tell us Katie's people have made it difficult for him to speak with Suri by phone, but he's talked to her every day. He has no immediate plans to see his daughter because he's leaving today or tomorrow to shoot his new movie in the Rockies."

more at link:

http://www.tmz.com/2012/07/05/tom-cruise-katie-holmes-divorce-not-over-scientology/

bolded and colored blue by me.

Somehow I don't see Katie as the type who would do something deliberately to hurt someone else! In the case of divorce, she seems like she'd get a divorce and be done with it, under normal circumstances. I wonder if TC doesn't realize how cruel his controlling ways are. Oh well, why even speculate..if he believes that scientology garbage, he doesn't have half a brain.

It's only been a week or so right? The bitterness begins:

Tom Cruise Katie is Using Suri As a Weapon

"Although Tom now has "absolutely no contact with Katie," his people are negotiating/bickering with Katie's people over when and how Tom can talk to Suri. We're told Tom does speak with his daughter by phone at least once a day, but sources connected with Tom say it hasn't been easy."

more at link:

http://www.tmz.com/2012/07/05/tom-cruise-katie-holmes-suri-divorce-contact/

ETA: If you note from the entire article, he talks to Suri daily. How is that keeping her away from him? He was back in the U.S. between films, but he stayed in LA, not NY. How is that keeping Suri from him? He chose to hang out in LA not go to see his daughter....That is his choice. I think we all know he can afford a hotel room or even a flat if he wanted one. Seems he is keeping himself from his daughter to me. I think the first hearing is the 17th, so he can wait to have plans written out for him by a few attorneys and a Judge since he cannot seem to do this on his own.

Scientology has already started the negative spin against her. True or not they don't care.

[IThey were hers all along! Men watching Katie Holmes were her new security team... but no one told the old ones][/I]

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi...-watching-Katie-Holmes-new-security-team.html

Good for Katie!!!!

BTW, Suri looks alot like her dad in the last photo in the link, IMO.

wm

I think the dangers of scientology are apparent by her feeling the need to hire heavily armed guards. JMO

Gitana, I understand that it most likely wouldn't matter, but IMO it should. Suri is in danger of being led into a lifetime of being in a cult that she'll be dragged into before she really has the ability to understand. If one parent belongs to a church that requires members to sign a billion year contract I'd try, if I were a judge, to keep the child away from that parent as much as possible. JMO

Scientology has already started the negative spin against her. True or not they don't care.

I think the dangers of scientology are apparent by her feeling the need to hire heavily armed guards. JMO

Gitana, I understand that it most likely wouldn't matter, but IMO it should. Suri is in danger of being led into a lifetime of being in a cult that she'll be dragged into before she really has the ability to understand. If one parent belongs to a church that requires members to sign a billion year contract I'd try, if I were a judge, to keep the child away from that parent as much as possible. JMO

I know that a Judge cannot do anything about, or even bring up "religion" in a custody hearing, the billion year contract is a good reason to me to bring it up. The best one is having some sort of evidence that the children are not allowed to see their parents, and it is under the guise that it is the child's decision. Little ones cannot make that decision, and no Judge would even hear that excuse. Evidence is the difficult part.

Thanks gitana. I heard these rumors many years ago. While he is a good looking guy, you are right, no sexual energy from him. I find him difficult to like and always have. I hope Katie can get through this in a smoother way then I anticipate.

I use to like TC WAYYYYYY back when I was young and stupid, but may not be young anymore and still just a tad stupid BUT I DON'T LIKE HIM ANYMORE since he talked about there is no such thing as depression. Well, I beg to differ with Mr. Cruise because I have suffered from it for 30 years.

I also believe Misg's wife is in the hole-I would like a reporter to find her & ask her how she feels about the divorce since she is the one who got them together!

I agree with you, totally! It is a cult and it should matter.

Here are some more clips showing just how nutso TC is. You guys have to check these out. Click on each one and hear how strangely this cat talks, how bizarre he is and his fellow henchmen: http://gawker.com/345563/tom-cruise-uncut-the-freedom-medal-award-ceremony

I use to like TC WAYYYYYY back when I was young and stupid, but may not be young anymore and still just a tad stupid BUT I DON'T LIKE HIM ANYMORE since he talked about there is no such thing as depression. Well, I beg to differ with Mr. Cruise because I have suffered from it for 30 years.

Hey, didn't you know? Just take vitamins! That will cure it! That and hundreds of thousands of dollars auditing!

They are nuts.

In one of the clips above TC is ranting about how psychologists or psychiatrists are human rights abuser, should be done away with or some such nonsense.

I also believe Misg's wife is in the hole-I would like a reporter to find her & ask her how she feels about the divorce since she is the one to got them together!

How about if the authorities simply make contact, of any kind, to see if she is even alive. What is up with this whole thing? Can't we compel the authorities to do a welfare check?

I am sorry-but watching TC in all these clips just has me rolling my eyes so much they hurt-he really needs to get over himself!!

Google Lisa McPherson also. Some VERY interesting articles out there about her.

Scientology mystery Clearwater FL.

Lisa Mc story would be great for DATELINE right now.

I'd like to see a story about her, about Miscavige's MIL, who supposedly committed suicide by shooting herself in the chest three times before shooting herself in the head (yeah right), sea.org, the stalking of defectors and Miscavige's missing wife!

I just cannot wrap my head around all I have read-I've been reading since 2pm today-it seems you get done with one story 4 more pop up-it mind boggling!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member