Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes Are Divorcing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Compiled by Tony Hicks Contra Costa Times
Posted: 07/05/2012 04:19:02 PM PDT
Updated: 07/05/2012 04:19:02 PM PDT

And for today's namelessly-sourced news tidbit regarding Tom Cruise, Katie Holmes, and a shadow organization none of us understands, TMZ has reported that one of Holmes' motivations in divorcing Cruise was to save 6-year-old daughter Sure from a form of Scientologist interrogation called "sec checking."
Sources close to Holmes told TMZ that in 2005 the actress witnesses Cruise's other kids participating in a Scientology ritual she found troubling. Ex-Scientologists allegedly call the process "sec checking." The subject holds electrode handles on a device called an e-meter and is then asked a series of personal questions that help the Church locate "areas of spiritual distress." more at link: http://www.contracostatimes.com/new...holmes-allegedly-didnt-want-daughter-involved

Lord, if even just a fraction of these stories is true, something really needs to be done. Being recognized as a legitimate religious organization by the government does not mean it's okay to kill or harm people, FGS.

I find it so unfortunate that TC, who it seems could benefit greatly from psychological care, is so vehemently opposed to it.

I use to like TC WAYYYYYY back when I was young and stupid, but may not be young anymore and still just a tad stupid BUT I DON'T LIKE HIM ANYMORE since he talked about there is no such thing as depression. Well, I beg to differ with Mr. Cruise because I have suffered from it for 30 years.

So sorry about that Duke Fan. Please get some help..:)), and HUGS!

why, because you saw her crying or pouting in a few photos? most kids that age have a tantrum every once in awhile - it just so happens hers are caught on video for the world to see b/c her every move is being stalked

IMO it's incredibly harsh and unnecessary to label a CHILD in that manner

she's an innocent child and a victim of circumstances and I have not seen ANY behaviour that would indicate she is anything but a little girl trying to make sense of a crazy world

JMO

Sorry you feel that way, I stick by my original opinion.

I read the the questions they ask in the sec check-not good at all!

Not all psychopaths are overtly dangerous. I've heard that 25% of the major corporations in America are run by psychopaths. I have no problem believing that at all. If you watched the Narcissist video this one is about the married doctor from that documentary.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jKvhKI6Kxew"]I,Psychopath - Documentary - [part 1] Extended Version - YouTube[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nnlap3G6aOc"]I,Psychopath - Documentary - [part 2] Extended Version - YouTube[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HQvBpAfn-Lc"]I,Psychopath - Documentary - [part 3] Extended Version - YouTube[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2yNYL3QJJ9k"]I,Psychopath - Documentary - [part 4] Extended Version - YouTube[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=whpUkeXObwE"]I,Psychopath - Documentary - [part 5] Extended Version - YouTube[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zOubQgXspLM"]I,Psychopath - Documentary - [part 6] Extended Version - YouTube[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RZDqxM9EYbQ"]I,Psychopath - Documentary - [part 7] Extended Version - YouTube[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HeuMGPxUcVg"]I,Psychopath - Documentary - [part 8] Extended Version - YouTube[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pCMdqGuGLuc"]I,Psychopath - Documentary - [part 9] Extended Version - YouTube[/ame]

They destroyed that woman's life. Her original husband should have been the church leader right now. This just enhances my view that Miscavige is a psychopath.

They sure did ruin her life-I wonder how John T feels knowing his plane was used to kidnap her to bring her back to Miscavige's claws!!

Maverick on Leno was recorded while back on June 8....

Hi all

Have just been reading this thread as find it very interesting.

My 2 cents worth.

First of all I think Katie knew what she was getting into, just not the extent of it.

My beleif is that he and Nicole had a ten year contract & she was "dismissed" before he had to give her half of his money.

Before he married Katie, there were quite a few other starlets "auditioned" and Katie took the bait. The bait being that HER star would rise being linked with TC (as well as a very very wealthy lifestyle).

I think she has been wanting out for a while because of the how controlling and scary the religion is. She has not been looking happy or healthy for many years. No doubt she has been planning this for a while. I think she is a smart girl and she certainly will need to be.

I also think that Suri looks alot like Tom even though I think he may be shooting blanks, so somehow they got some sperm and she was conceived invitro.

I certainly do not beleive that NK had a miscarriage. Here in Australia there have been rumors for years about NKs fertility, and there were rumors that SR (the first child) was born by a surrogate when NK was supposed to be pregnant, and then with the 2nd child it was made public that she was born by a surrogate.

I am supposing maybe NK could have had a miscarriage, as the rumored problem is her holding babies, but from what I have heard (and this is quite a reliable source) it is nearly impossible. The children are of course hers and Keith Urbans but her eggs would have been harvested.

I also dont think TC is gay. My gaydar is normally pretty good, but I could be wrong, but I dont think so............I think he is just so embedded in his religion and his career and is a control freak.

I do think JT is gay though, just google that one and see the stories that are around!!!!!

I do feel sorry for Katie and hope she has a lot of support. The church will be very careful how they handle this, as they know the whole world is watching this situation.

A bit OT, but about 2o years ago I lived in Sydney. I have a very flighty, gullible friend who rang me up one day and asked me to come down and do a "questionairre". It was with the scientologists. I did the questionairre. It was a time when I had split up from a boyfriend, was drinking and partying way too much and doing things I shouldnt have been doing.
Well they had me in a room going thru my answers. I'll never forget one guy said to me how he had been a businessman, become an alcoholic and had lost his family and business and his answers then were on par with mine, and I beleived him and burst into tears....vulnerable and they had me. I was there fpr about four hours and by then end of it, there were 4 of them in total talking(comforting and supporting) me.. They nearly had me convinced to go to the next stage. I forget what you call it, I think it was called councelling- basically sitting in a white room with just a chair and someone else and just talking about your problems, letting it all out, crying and howling if you want to.
But one stupid one said " and it will only cost you $50 to buy the book and go to the next level"......As soon as they mentioned money passing I smelt a scam and they lost me. They did try to win me back by offering me to go on for free etc.

Anyhow I told my friend I would meet her at the pictures, and while there I told her about how after four hours it was all about money and I didnt trust them etc......she didnt say anything, so I knew what she'd done. After 2 weeks she had gone thru the counselling and was on to the next stage which was some form of health kich (I think they called it rebirth or rejuvination, I will ask her) it involved more intense one on one counselling, jogging and excercise groups and group breakfasts which were alot of juices and health food............all for a measley $2000 (back then!).

She wanted out and they hounded her for ages, lucky my father is a policeman and he basically told them they would be charged ....they let her go, without a refund.

Wow, revampz, that is an intense story about your and your friend's experiences. Crazy!

I think TC could have had his sperm harvested and then artificial insemination was done with the strongest ones. People with weak sperm can still have a few active ones.

And sometimes they are just lucky. Perhaps a lone, little swimmer just got through and he impregnated her without expecting to, the natural way.

As far as John Travolta, yeah, he's part of this whole weird cult thing but he's never seemed like a jerk or arrogant like TC. I feel sorry for that family. They have been through so much and I firmly believe scientology has made things worse for them, not better, by probably discouraging actual treatment of their son for his autism, for one, and likely making them ashamed and in denial about him.

I can't be sure he is a closeted gay guy. I hope the allegations are false and that he's not a sexual assaulter. I heard one of the people who filed a suit had their suit dismissed because JT could show he was in totally different locations at the times the accuser said stuff happened.

I don't know. Some of the allegations seem way too farfetched, some seem real but the rich can be prey to scammers and ever since that photo of JT kissing some guy on the plane came out, people could have been waiting for their chance to get him. (BTW, I actually don't think that photo proves JT is gay).

Wow. I still believe Suri is TC's kid, but I will admit to something creepy I just noticed about a photo of her.

Here's the photo:
image.jpg

Here's another for comparison purposes:
images

Here's her dad:
tom-cruise-lestat.jpg

images

Here's Tommy Davis, the number one scientology guy when it comes to celebs:
images

images

Hmm.

Hey guys! I've been so obsessed reading about Tom and Katie for days....
I just saw this article and it just creeps me out if it's true.
All this Scientology stuff is so creepy to me.
People missing and dead, etc.
Are we allowed to link to TMZ? If not, please let me know or take it off. I'm pretty sure i saw other people doing it when i was catching up tonight, but if it's not allowed...i'm so sorry.
But i found this....

http://www.tmz.com/2012/07/01/katie-holmes-tom-cruise-divorce-scientology/

Wow. I still believe Suri is TC's kid, but I will admit to something creepy I just noticed about a photo of her.

RSS

That first photo of Suri is something I noticed before too. I don't know why she looks kind of "evil", but I noticed it b/c a boss' child has the same mean look on her little face all of the time. In fact, she had it at 6 moths. I always chock it up to being his child. This child is taught that others are beneath her, as he thinks. You know the "blue blood wealthy kid" attitude. Make no mistake the father is your friend, he will put you in your place at every chance, that you are beneath him, in front of anyone and everyone. Even if you checked him into rehab 5 times (on your own time) to save his life! In Suri's case, it could be just that, with a big dash of "stardom" and the hatred stars have of cameras around, that would definitely be picked up by a little one. Along with TC's overbearing attitudes and instructions. Hopefully Katie can retain full custody, and add some sort of normalcy and kindness to this child's life, if that is her way.

Also noticed, TC has had a nose job since Interview with a Vampire, lol. That Davis guy looks a lot like TC, I noticed that in the filming with the guy trying to expose Scientology. Weird to me.

I wish Katie the best.
Some of the reasons they may be parting.

- I believe TC is gay, (I don't care either way) and had a set contract with Katie. The JT situation may also have contributed to the divorce coming up at this time.

- I feel TC is very controlling, and well, a tad bit nuts.

- Scientology is such a big part of TC's life and Katie just does not want that for her or their child.
I do believe Suri is Tom's child too.
I do not see anything strange or evil about her pic.

I think it is time Katie lives her own life and has her career. Becoming involved with a man more suited to herself would be the best thing for Katie. Finding someone who is not controlling would be a start. Someone that wants a woman too may help.

I wish TC all the best too. I wish he felt he could come out. It really does not matter at this point in time, people will believe what they want too. I just wish him the best.

Goz

RSS

That first photo of Suri is something I noticed before too. I don't know why she looks kind of "evil", but I noticed it b/c a boss' child has the same mean look on her little face all of the time. In fact, she had it at 6 moths. I always chock it up to being his child. This child is taught that others are beneath her, as he thinks. You know the "blue blood wealthy kid" attitude. Make no mistake the father is your friend, he will put you in your place at every chance, that you are beneath him, in front of anyone and everyone. Even if you checked him into rehab 5 times (on your own time) to save his life! In Suri's case, it could be just that, with a big dash of "stardom" and the hatred stars have of cameras around, that would definitely be picked up by a little one. Along with TC's overbearing attitudes and instructions. Hopefully Katie can retain full custody, and add some sort of normalcy and kindness to this child's life, if that is her way.

Also noticed, TC has had a nose job since Interview with a Vampire, lol. That Davis guy looks a lot like TC, I noticed that in the filming with the guy trying to expose Scientology. Weird to me.

I don't think Gitana was commenting on the character of this 6 year old child based off of candid photographs. I believe she is alluding to the fact that Suri looks an awful lot like Tommy Davis. That said, I think she is a perfect blend of KH and TC.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member